[Original RPG] Cybertron: Insurrection

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Blackstar listened to the exchange between Ginrai and Bludgeon and spoke up as he saw Ginrai get up.

"I think we should have a rather quick vote, for one I'd rather wait until our comrades get there then go on another near suicide run. Besides, you barely put a scratch on that techno-organic piece of slag. I am not trying to be too out of line here but if you want to be the first piece of Transformer slag we find on our way back to VS go ahead however I think we have much better chances fighting as a team." He said figuring the mighty Autobot would probably not be swayed but at least he tried to speak some reason.

Tunnels

Roadblock looked at the Military Squad member.

"Yes, maybe Breaker is leading us around but for the time being he is a powerful ally which considering our current lack of members I am willing to work with him." He said waiting to see if there was any reply to the last message Squaktalk sent out.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

in a near icy tone, ginrai replied to blackstar's statement.

"You didn't hear me, did you. I don't WANT you along. The rest of you can stay here and hide for all I care. I've held this anger in me for too long, and I'm not going to abide it any longer. Vote, don't vote, Wait, do what you want. I'm going. and if those proto sentinels didn't slow them down.. then I WILL blow vector sigma... and every quint in the vicinity of it... straight to the Pit."

The godmaster's optics burned brightly. Up to now, no one would have suspected that beneath his prime-like exterior, ginrai's godmaster's temper.. no, his rage at the innocent in the universe being exploited by scum like the quintessons had survived. now it was payback time. in spades.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Let's move these over to the VS thread, yeah? This thread is huge.)

**Topic Closed**