[Original RPG] Cybertron: Insurrection

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flooded Tunnels

Spinister caught sight of Scoop as the Autobot tripped over the grizzly severed limb.

He doesn't quail in fear, the Decepticon Targetmaster noted. Good. He was well-chosen for this mission, then.

For his part, the Decepticon kept to the shadows on either side of the tunnel, avoiding the debris that littered the path in places. Slogging through the liquid was difficult enough without making things more difficult.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tunnels:

Roadbuster: -sees where Jazz is pointing, nods, heads towards that branch, guns at the ready-

Bludgeon: -walking behind and slightly to the right of the larger Autobot, katana drawn- "See anything?"

Roadbuster: -subspaces assualt rifle, pulls grenade launcher- "Not yet. Just a bunch of bits. Think we'll run into whatever did this?"

Bludgeon: "If it is in line with our mission, I hope we do. If not.... it can wait."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

ginrai clicked over his internal comm to the channel derby mentioned, and spoke...

"You're one of the two brothers that thought it a good idea to come after my squad and I, huh. I can't blame you for following orders.. And I won't blame you for anything else.If you think you can handle it... I'm capable, most likely, of repairing the internal damage to your audible vocal circuitry. no tricks... no surgery. I'm capable of regeneration, as well as applying that power to anyone I channel my energy into. What say you?"

Audibly, ginrai spoke to the others...

"Stay sharp... I don't want any surprises... Derby, what coordinates did Doadbuster relay for a rendevous?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Flooded Tunnel

The water began to recede as Jazz moved forward behind Roadbuster into the new tunnel section. He never bothered glancing back, confident that his teammates were still there. It was only a short distance to the theater entrance now...

Showboat's Theater

Derby shrugged at Ginrai.

"Here, sir. They should be here any breem."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flooded Tunnel

Scoop put the limb to one side and proceeded down the tunnel keeping an optic on their rear to prevent anything sneaking up behind them.

~*~

Pounce sniffed

"old traces , but if they do come back i'm more than ready."

He snicked his claws in and out.
Aero Blade

Breaker's Bunker, Polyhex

Post by Aero Blade »

While Bombshock kept his attention as best as he could on where Breaker had dissapeared to, Growl and Dropshot were getting a bit antsy themselves with having to wait for more action. Dropshot was taking the time to tweak his systems a bit, doing some overdue maitenance, but Growl was instead pacing about, eventually making his way over to where Squawktalk was working.

"You getting through to them?" He questioned to the cassetticon.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Squawktalk frowned

"gonna boost the gain and increase the juice."

He adjusted some controls

"This is Squawktalk are you recieving me over, I repeat this is Squawktalk representative of a resistance cell can you hear me over, Please respond."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Approaching the Vector Sigma Tunnel entrance

Ghyrik's hover bike settled smoothly down on the Leviathan Transport's roof landing pad. After mango-clamping the bike's skids down against the pad's metallic surface, the general popped open a hatch and dropped inside the transport.

"What's our ETA?" he demanded of Eiramnna.

Flooded Tunnel

Spinister felt a small amount of relief as they moved into a drier area of the tunnel system. Like most Transformers, he so rarely came into contact with water that he found it more than a little disturbing to be immersed in it, even partially. He'd been surprised to even find any on Cybertron, where it was so rare that it had attained an almost legendary status, but imagined that the Quintessons were to blame for that.

If nothing else, he mused, any future Scraplet outbreaks won't be too serious now that we know where to find a reliable water supply.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Showboats theatre
Haras looked up in terror at Ginrai: this was the being he saw take down Warcry, and stand up to the technorganic in Vector Sigma. Up this close, talking to him, Haras was petrified.

He nodded dumbly. He wanted to talk again. He was afraid that the Godmaster would crush him if he said otherwise. Or that the dragon Doublecross would kill him.

Had he been capable, Haras might have cried.

Leviathan transport.
"We shall be there in five breems General Ghyrik." Eiramnna answered smoothly, still having to spend too much of his concentration in keeping the giant base moving towards it's destination without running aground into nearby theatres.

Iacon daily Download
Tap-out walked up the stairs of the jouranl building, hoping that Kick off and Flotsam would follow...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Iacon Daily Download

Flotsam followedTsp Out cautiously

"Stop press , read all about it."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Be calm, friend. this will take only a moment. The rest of you, give us some space. This fellow seems nervous enough as is.

Ginrai placed his hands on haras' shoulders, and slowly began to imbue him with the regenerative energies.... slowly, but steadily, haras' internals began to regenerate... and in the case of haras' missing vocaliser.... regrow. Moments later, ginrai lifted his hands, and spoke aloud.

" Give it a try."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Leviathan Transport

Ghyrik nodded gravely. "Keep me informed of any changes," he told Eiramnna.

Finding himself a seat (not exactly a difficult task, given the transport's current occupancy level), Ghyrik pulled out his datapad and read through the situation briefs that his new adjutant had prepared for him. It was, to say the least, confusing.

The fleet is on high alert and Unicron's head blew up, he deciphered at last. That can't be good. At least, assuming the new Allicon didn't misunderstand the reports.

Throwing his datapad to the deck in disgust, he began to wonder if murdering 43-E had been the best of ideas after all.

"No use worrying about it now," he told himself. "But when I get back, this one is meeting the same fate. Maybe 43-G will know how to type."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Showboats Theatre
Haras felt as sick as he ever had.
Sicker. Because, unbeknownst to anyone, he was better than he had ever been. Something else had grown within him: in his chest, a small, oh so small round metal chamber.
Haras, for the first time, was connected to his spark. The Godmaster hadn't made it, but the energies that had poured from him had connected Haras to the world around him. It had fixed him as a Transformer would need to be fixed.
Haras was Alive.
Looking straight at Ginrai, Haras felt his old world, all that he had known, slip away. He was more aware, but knew nothing.
Haras Screamed. A cry of pain that didn't stop, he threw his head back and wailed...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Showboat's Theatre

Doublecross flinched as the prisoner started acting strangely

Double: "What did Ginrai do to him?"

Cross looked over

"He lookssss like hesss in pain."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Showboat's Theater

Derby winced at Haras' scream, torn between rushing to help him, staying as far away as possible, and just shooting him. He only stood there, his hands up at his sides defensively and his head cocked so as not to look directly at the Quintesson while not taking his optics off him.

Flooded Tunnel

Jazz' scanners were still picking up nothing. He'd been surprised how quiet the journey had been, but he was still on-guard: any clever Quintesson patrol would wait until they'd got where they were going to spring a trap. For now, he'd take what he could get.

"This is the place awright," he told Roadbuster softly, pointing ahead at a rusted loading dock hidden in an alcove in the tunnel ahead. "What's left of it..."

Tunnels: Mutant Level

Genome checked his electromap again impatiently as the group moved along with moderated speed. The waypoint was just ahead; he hoped he wouldn't need wait long for Eiramnna to arrive...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Ginrai remained silent, but again placed a hand on haras' shoulder.

"Be calm, friend... it seems that the regeneration had an... unexpected second effect. I understand now why you seemingly blindly followed the quintessons."

Ginrai looked to Derby then at DoubleCross

"He is experiencing reality... choice... freedom... and he does not know how to cope. He held a spark... but was devoid of connection to it. It is like a Protoform being cold-booted into a war... in a body it has no idea how to use."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Alcove in tunnels near theater:

Roadbuster: -jumps up onto the dock- "The rest of you wait here. I'll check it out." -walks forward, weapons raised, kicks the door at the end open-
verytired

Post by verytired »

Showboats Theatre
Haras stopped screaming and started from Ginrais touch: he stared at the giants hand in horror, and through himself back, crawling on hands and whilst staring at Derby and Doublecross: in his minds eye (sic his imagination), he could see the sparks in them, throbbing with power and thought and emotion - Derbys small and calm, blue with talk and communication and worry, Doublecrosses changing from one to three to two, colours swirling, dissapearing, leaving.
He turned his head, and saw the pile of bodies stacked on the stage, and thoght he could see their departed sparks, standing over them and crying...
Haras began to cry wildly, and thrashed his arms and legs against the floor in a wild rage.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Polyhex

Roadblock waited for any type of reply from Squaktalk.

"Hmm, try again this time I will talk." Roadblock said walking over to the reciever.

Showboats Theater

Blackstar landed outside of the thearter to hear the piercing scream from the inside. Shatterstar reactively transformed into gun mode as he carefully entered the building gun at the ready.

He walked in slowly eying everywhere he could see. He then barged into the room that seemed to be the source of the screams.

"Ok Whats going on in here!" He yelled ready to open fire then noticed his comrades were in the room.

"Good, I thought everyone got slagged by that technothingie. So why is this guy screaming so much? You can almost hear him from the skies." The targetmaster starship said.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Squawktalk nodded

"i'll boost the power , boost the juice , crank the revs , hang on to your hats and switch to infrared ."

Squawktalk adjusted some dials with his beak and the lights humed and faded a little.

"It's all yours, speak after the tone rock those airwaves sock it to them."