[Original RPG] Cybertron: Insurrection

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Polyhex Tunnels

Roadblock rolled in slowly his humaniod shell taking point with plasma cannons ready.

As he entered he shown his lights all over the room tracking for anything in particular that could be hostile before asking.

"A bunker but whose? He asked can someone find a power switch to turn this place on?" He asked.
Aero Blade

Underground Bunker, Polyhex

Post by Aero Blade »

"Gladly."

Bombshock gave an involuntary yelp and jumped back as the lights in the bunker abruptly flashed on and he found himself inches from Breaker seated ontop of one of the consols.

After stumbling back a short distance and managing to whip out his weapon like his two startled soldiers, he soon found the situation less frightening and more aggitating, as Breaker was laughing at him, the victim of a seemingly playful antic.

"All of you certainly took your time getting here," Breaker said, sliding off the consol and starting to walk towards Roadblock at a casual saunter. "Was it that difficult to navigate without me? I had time to go on a quick Quint killing spree before coming back here, some of their civilians still haven't learned to stay off of street level.."

Breaker turned from him, heading closer to where Squawktalk and been observing the equipment. "This is one of my more regular stops, so I pay more attention to the equipment, but it is not my main place of stay so I have no concerns of the lot of you being here, even if your presence attracts attention here."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblocks humanoid shell smiled slightly as Roadblock's tank opened up and he stepped out strechting a bit.

"Good to see you are still well." Roadblock said to Breaker oddly comfortable of the transformer besides anyone that liked to kill Quints couldn't be all bad.

"We had a traitor in our group that held us up. Last I knew Beastbox and Squaktalk needed some repairs but they seem to be well now." He said.

"So now that we are assembled whats next?" He asked.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Iacon: Imperial Laboratories

The insurrection still played in his mind, again and again. Gnosis could not believe that Genome would turn to Ghyrik for help. Ghyrik! Of all Quintessons... It mattered none. Gnosis had a plan. He would secure Cybertron's important locations himself, without the army's assistance. His tentacles furiously worked the controls before him, his eyes glancing up now and again to observe the progress his drones were making. The last step was nearly complete.

Ghyrik's army is falling apart. But when my creations wipe out the Transformers' menace, the populace will understand that only Gnosis deserves the throne! Then I can do away with that nuisance Inquirata. It is a shame Jhartix must be the new Archacademician...

His work done, Gnosis tapped one last switch to slide the glass away from his work, and the platform carrying his creation moved to lower toward the laboratory floor. The metal harnesses around it drew back, presenting it only a few feet from Gnosis. (There was, of course, still a forcefield between them. Gnosis was unsure how his design would affect its persona.)

"I am your creator, Gnosis," he introduced in his loudest voice. "You will serve my commands and alone my commands. Failure to comply will result in summary termination. Is this understood, Guiltar?"

Crystal City

Genome watched Tunnel Rat's response with intrigue. This one would make a good experiment subject, he concluded. But that would have to wait.

"Good. Guards!" The regiment formed in a layer of circles with Genome at the center. He waved a hand for Tunnel Rat to proceed. "Lead the way. Overcharges, move out!"

Flooded Tunnel

Jazz waded forward a few yards and waited for Roadbuster's orders, his foglights peering into the waist-deep water (on him, at least) for mines or trapdoors.

Showboat's Theater

Derby's engine nearly stalled when he'd heard the transmission come through. He transformed abruptly in his excitement, dumping Haras unceremoniously on the floor of the forgotten theater. Derby played back the message a few times to be sure it was authentic, his ecstatic optics on Doublecross.

"I read you, Roadbuster! This is Autobot communications officer Derby at Showboat's abandoned theater. Where are you?!"

Derby's voice dropped to a whisper when he let the line idle and waited for a response. "They're here!" he whispered at Doublecross. "They're finally here!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crystal City

Tunnel Rat moved towards a tunnel entrance and led the way down its slope to a turbolift floor at the far end

"we go down."

~*~

Doublecross settled down next to Haras

Double looked at Cross , Cross looked at Double, they both looked at Derby then glanced sideways at Haras.

Double said slowly

"the resistance cell we'd lost contact with are here that is excellent news."

Cross clutched the rust ray rifle and slipped afiner into the trigger mechanism

"Yesss thatsss excellent newss we thought the quintsss had got them."

Double opened an encrypted Autobot com channel.

The Quisling knows too much now we must deal with him one way or another.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Flooded tunnels somewhere near Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: "I'm near Vector Sigma, Derby. Let the rest of the resistance know. We're coming to kill the Quints."

Bludgeon: -looks over at Jazz- "Where is the theater of this 'Showboat'?"
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Guiltar Stepped down off the table his mind activating. And flooding with memories that aren't his own."

"Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost."

"Excellent Soundwave! Excellent!"

"Remember there is a fine line between being a hero and being a memory."

"Such heroic nonsense"

Guiltar's mind stopped loading and he became fully functional

*He looked down at Gnosis.*

"Yes Master... What is your first command"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Flooded Tunnels

Spinister followed behind Pounce, entering the crevasse and disappearing from all sight only a few seconds later.

"Focus on the task at hand," his voice emerged from the dark a barely-audible whisper. "There are more important things to kill than mere vermin."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"For the time being, your crew should take time to rest and recover," Breaker said to Roadblock. "Something is on the verge of occuring that all of you should be in top condition to be prepared for..."

Breaker had started heading towards the back of the bunker, as though to attend to something back there. "The calm before the storm is about to break.."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblock nodded.

"Everyone rearm and repair. I think you can find suitable materials to fix yourselves up with here. After some R and R myself it would be a good idea to plan for whatever is coming up next." He said as he looked over his tank and saw nothing too horrible but a few moments of relaxation couldn't hurt.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Squawktalk hopped on to the top of a piece of equipment

He cocked his head

"strange, very strange , not heard anything like that before in many many cycles not since before ...."
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Iacon Imperial palace:
Ghyrik exited his personal Motor Pool through a mini launch bay on his Hover bike: built for speed and agility, it relied on the riders skill and firepower. He accelerated to the entrance to Vector Sigma.

Crystal City
The Overcharge Units split into Flanking positions, with those on the outer rim transforming into Tank modes.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Showboat's Theater
Haras had landed on his side, his injuries still dulling his reactions: As a low warrior, even a storm trooper, he lacked the self repair systems Transformers had, and was in the same state that Derby and Double cross had left him in: no state at all.
He looked up at Double cross, and knew what the product was thinking. The same thing they all did, murderous things and dis honourable.
He tried to lever him self up on to his right elbow, whilst his left hand clutched his stomach.

Approaching Crystal City...
Eiramnna gunned the engine of the Leviathan Transporter and continued to proceed to meet with Genome and Tunnel Rat..

(OOC and if either of them could notice the massive thing, so i know when it's nearby, I'd mightily appreciate it ;) )
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Flooded Tunnel

Jazz reached into the compartment under his right shoulder and dug out an electromap. Not that it was necessary for him; he'd been to Showboat's a thousand times (both on and off duty), but he thought the others might like a visual. He held out the map so Bludgeon could see. It showed the course to the theater: a few tunnel sections and one level up.

"We're close, man. Follow me."

Jazz turned toward the darkness of the tunnel and waded off with as much speed as he could, his headlights still searching the water for mines.

Showboat's Theater

For the first time in years, Derby's optics lit up like they always had. His peppy spirit was renewed by the prospect that maybe he'd survive to see Iacon again.

"Not them," he corrected Doublecross while tuning his radio. "Them! That was Roadbuster, the Wrecker! The Wreckers have come from Earth to save us!"

Derby turned slightly to indicate he was on a call.

"Ginrai, Blackstar, anybody, come in! This is Derby. I've got a message from Roadbuster - 'we're coming to kill the Quints!' Waiting for rendezvous at these coordinates. Meet us here!"

With his duty done, Derby needed to find another vector to direct his excitement. He looked to the floor and noticed Haras clutching his injuries.

"Gosh, he really looks hurt. I can't just let him suffer like that. See if you can find some first aid supplies in here, wouldja DC?"

Derby kneeled next to Haras and tuned his radio to the frequency he'd given the Quintesson earlier. He looked genuinely compassionate.

"Listen, I'm a medic. Autobot code says I gotta repair a prisoner. I never operated on a Quint before, though. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Crystal City: Underground

Genome's entourage followed Tunnel Rat into the tunnel, the scientist at the middle monitoring all their and the Overcharge's movements to be sure everything was well-regimented. They moved efficiently and should be there soon enough.

Iacon: Imperial Laboratories

Gnosis smirked broadly at Guiltar while a map appeared on the wall behind him.

"Good. Your first mission will be to travel to the outpost city Kalis and secure it for the Quintesson Empire. Destroy all non-sanctioned Transformer units you encounter. Report all successes to me. Accept orders from no other entity than myself. Is this understood?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flooded Tunnel

Pounce paddled down the tunnel after the others.

Showboats Theatre

Doublecross shook both their heads at their comrades naivety

They looked down at Haras

Double spoke

"we're Autobots...

Cross continued

"that meansssss we can't and won't kill a prisoner."

Double nodded

"however if you try to escape we will have no choice.."

Cross hissed

"if you stay put we'll give you the besssst medical care we have available..."

Double nodded

"we will fetch medical suppliesssss."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Iacon

Gunrunner dived following Chop Shop. When the Insecticon deluxe showed him their destination, the pretender landed and transformed into robot mode.

" So, this is the Pi's Crust. Looks... hospitale " commented Gunrunner, taking a look on the ruined bar.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tunnels:

Bludgeon: -looking at the map- "Then what are we waiting for?" -starts heading towards the theater-

Roadbuster: -following Jazz, optic band narrowed- "What's the status of things, Derby? How's the resistance holding up?"

Iacon:

BBC: -having subspaced his trailer for the moment, in robot mode, prowling the streets of Iacon-
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

As Breaker did his dissapearing act as he moved to the back of the bunker, Growl and Dropshot began to settle in to get fixed up with the available supplies, but Bombshock remained on edge.

"Has anyone thought to wonder why exactly he hasn't told us what he is so sure is about to occur?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Underground Bunker Polyhex

Squawktalk hopped from foot to foot optics glowing

"recieving a transmission on one of the joint resistance frequencies ,you know the ones we had set up to liaise with the other cells and avoid Quint detection it says the Wreckers are here and something about a rendezvous. Plus i'm sure i caught a glimmer of something before couldn't read the text but there was a transmission on an old Autobot security frequency , one thats hasn't been used since before the exodus , something's going on....something interesting very very interesting ."
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Pi's crust
Chop shop gently levered the shattered door open and lead Gun runner in to the bar.
"Oh, it had it's charm. Obviously the patrons didn't take to Quint clientelle."
He walked slowly through the gloom, remembering Macadam in his bar not so long ago.
"The Trapdoors here," he said, indicating a rather stereotypical trapdoor with a round iron ring, "low tech to avoid detection. All the switches and consoles for the Speak are in it; we'll have to go down to see whats there."
He strained as he tried to lift the trapdoor open.
"Or who..."

Iacon Daily Down Load
The Reception area's computers where all shattered and broken; tap-outs mad tapping and shaking of them did nothing to improve their functionality.
"Flotsam, Kick-off," he said wearily, "we're gonna have to go up if we want to get any info out of this dump. You reckon it's worth the trek?"

Underground...
The Overcharge Units Faithfully and meticulously kept their positions as they followed genomes unit.

Fast Approaching the Vector Sigma Tunnel entrance...
Ghyrik remained expressionless as he sped his way to the rendevouz point, when he saw the Leviathan Troop transport Eiramnna was piloting, crunching it's way through the barren city streets...