[Original RPG] End of the Line: Undertow (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm sat down in the shuttle next to Flattop, placing his Covenant of Primus in the seat next to Flattop, so Roughstuff would have a seat. "You know, Roughstuff best hurry if he doesn't want to be left behind."
DBF
Protoform

shuttle... which shuttle?

Post by DBF »

Flattop had finished loading his Jet fighter / aircraft carrier into the supply area of the shuttle, and had sat next to Sunstorm.
"Roughstuff never could turn up the chance at business, the fool. HOY! SLOW COACH! MOVE IT!"

Roughstuff was startled by his partners shout, and turned to Hammer in embarrasment.
"Sorry, we'll have to do business another time. Keep me in mind!" he said, as hurridly followed...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Shuttle

Pounce slinked up the aisle and made to move the Covenant and grab the empty seat.
tahukanuva

Firestorm

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm saw Pounce's move to grab the Covenant, and the catlike Decepticon soon found himself face-to-face with one of Sunstorm's blasters.

"I think not, you see it's kind of saved, and ticking off a god is one of the most foolish things one can do."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Hangar Bay

Hammer watched Roughstuff hurry off before he could answer, taking a moment to ponder the transport's offer.

Could be useful, Hammer mused. Later. We'll have time on the way to Cybertron.

With no hesitation, Hammer dashed up the Firestorm's ramp just before the hatch closed, customarily slapping the wall twice as he passed to signal Bludgeon that all were aboard. He jogged back to his crew to find Stonecruncher restraining Sledge, whose optics were fixed on the mischievous Pounce.

"Save it fer the Quints, Tiny," Stonecruncher chuckled. "Might get hurt. Heck, 'member the time..."
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

OOC: IMPORTANT RPG NOTICE- All players must read!

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=36679
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Lazerbeak detected the trace signals being broadcast by Slugfest.

Ventilation shafting.

Lazerbeak rose to the ceiling of the Nemesis hangar bay, located a venitilation grill and blasted a hole through it. He entered the ducting and flew in Slugfest's direction.

-------

Slugfest was not doing well. It had taken a lot to pull himself from the water below and was slipping in and out of consciousness. He bashed his head of the wall to try and realign his circuits and slowly crawled forward...hoping he was going the right way...

-------

Lazerbeak flew at all speed. He knew time was excrutiatingly tight on this mission. Slugfest was not far. He would reach him.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Firestorm

Pounce shrugged

"I've done a lot of foolish things in my time , you going to hog the inflight snacks or are you going to share them around."

He moved away form the seat and into the aisle
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Slugfest clawed his way painfully along the ducting...everything hurt...

----------

Lazerbeak sensed that Slugfest was near. The sides of the ducting were zooming past him now. He was pushing himself to the limit on this one - using every ounce of energy to make himself go faster. The signal was strong now.

---------

Slugfest's body was struggling badly and his diagnostics scans were exposing critical systems fails all throughout.

"Me...make..."

A black veil descended infront of him eyes as his systems crashed and went offline.

--------

There he was!

Lazerbeak flow above Slugfest's limp body, circled quickly and, without even stopping, dropped both claws and scooped up the metal dinosaur from where he lay.

Applying all speed again, he set off towards the master.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Firestorm

From his seat, Breakdown was trying his best to remain unseen. Yet it didn't help that Deadend and Wildrider were sitting behind him ( he could just imagine them staring at the back of his head) and the seat next to him was still empty. The paranoid Stunticon had no idea were Motormaster or Dragstrip was sitting, not that he really wanted to sit next to them... but at at least he know what to expect from them.

Peering down the aisle, Breakdown spotted Pounce and briefly wondered if that was Wingspan.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave had allowed himself to both queue for the departing shuttle and to remain stationary, so as not to arouse suspicion. The number of unboarded Decepticons was waning now and he would soon have to move.

There was a screech from above and he glanced up to see Lazerbeak dropping down, carrying a prone Slugfest in his talons. Soundwave outstretched one hand and into it fell the dinosaur. Buzzsaw perched himself on the master's shoulder.

Soundwave examined the casseticon. It would require attention. His own chest unit afforded some level of regeneration for his cassettes, maintaining energy levels and allowing for repairs within a subspace environment. Carefully, he placed Slugfest's body into the safety of the unit and sealed the hatch.

Now he could aboard the ship, seeing as his own crew were safely stowed.

He took a seat within the shuttle, next to Wingspan, beside a window and, if such a thing could be said of a beast of such cold and calculating prowess, breathed a inaudible sigh of relief.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan was absorbed in a datapad fingers tapping away on the surface.

He turned to Soundwave

"it's going to be difficult to recapture , Cybertron but i have an idea. What do you know of an Autobot Scientist called Flame."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto a com-link and made an annoucement to everyone on the Nemesis.

"All Decepticons and non-exclusive drones board a shuttle now." Hatemonger's bassy voice boomed throughout the shuttle as a group of drones began to enter each shuttle after making sure the two shuttles were space ready.

Cryotek got onto the Annilator and took a seat giving a nod to the Predacons who were sitting behind him.

Rampage was rather twitchy waiting for the shuttle to launch.

"Come on, come on, come on!" He yelled from his seat.

"Shut up." Tantrum grunted.

"Yeah we will be off the ground soon enough." Razorclaw said slinking into his seat.

"Yeah but I want to kill something." Rampage sighed.

"Well I am sure you will get to kill plenty as soon as we arrive on Cybertron." Cryotek said watching the shuttlebay through a porthole.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave nodded to Wingspan.

"I am familiar with Flame, however, my data on him is very sparse. I know only that he is a scientist of exceptional ability."

Soundwave eyed Wingspan for a second before adding:

"What strategy where you thinking of implenting?"
Dai
(offical tea-boy and unofficial Alt ID of Snake)
RARRRR!!RR!!RRR!R!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan looked at Soundwave

" in my search for pertinent data to aid us in the liberation of our homeworld i discovered a report from a couple of our units were involved with the Autobot, bactracking through the reports I discovered a notation concerning remote control of deactivated mechanoids, there would seem to be signs of some reverse engineering of what Flame achieved into the Pretender project. I think that the remote control of there shells is an off shoot of research provoked by Flame's achivements. My proposal is that we see if it is possible to develop transmitters that would enable our troops to control deactivated mechs in combat, this would be an undoubted force multiplier. Ultimatley we might be able to control deactivated Quintesson units meaning that every casualty they take would not only deplete there numbers but also boost ours."
tahukanuva

Firestorm

Post by tahukanuva »

Roughstuff made his way onto the shuttle, and into the seat Sustorm saved for him, "Sorry I'm late, but I was trying to do some business."

Flattop sighed, "Shocking, I can't beleive you would do that."

Sunstorm Leaned out past Flattop to face Roughstuff, "Anyone as dedicated to their work as you are will be extremely succesful on Cybertron, especially as we there's a severe deficeincy of black market mechants compared to when I was built."

Roughstuff nodded, "Thanks." he said, before noticing Hammer, "Hey, Hammer, you still want to do business?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Hangar Bay

Having just got back to and inside the Nemesis in time to hear Hatemonger's announcement, Sixshot jetted to the hangar bays still in star-fighter mode, transforming when he got there and hurrying to board the Annilator.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Ragnorok Got on the same shuttle as Soundwave, hopeing to get a word or two in with his old friend before the fight*

"Soundwave, Long time no see."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

*The Constricticons rolled up to Hatemonger and transformed*

Hook: "Do you need anything boarded onto the shuttles?"
Reflector

(OOC: Can we get moving, then?)

Post by Reflector »

Firestorm

Hammer ignored Pounce's crude humor and leaned out of his seat, craning his head forward to address Roughstuff. His tone was caught somewhere between the genuine friendliness he'd expressed earlier and the more professional manner he used with Decepticons of normal size.

"Sure, but let's wait until we get to the battlestation, okay? It should be a short flight."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC- Sure looks like everyone is here that should be :) And in the event the player returns

Ruckus and Flywheels quickly dashed through the doors of the Annilator.

"Slag almost missed out!" Ruckus said quickly finding a seat.

"Yup." Flywheels seemed less happy but was actually quite content to be retunring to home as he grabbed a seat.

Hatemonger looked at Hook.

"No everything is taken care of." The general said pressing some buttons on the chair as the doors of the Annilator shut. The drones all entered a cargo bay on the shuttle or milled about waiting their next comands.

"Everyone prepare for lift off." The general said as the engines roared to life and the shuttle lifted off and hovered through the tube that would lead it above the ocean and into the air.

"Next stop Warworld. Then our home." Hatemonger said as the shuttle took off headed towards the stars.