[Original RPG] End of the Line: Undertow (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sideswipe growled and turned his back on Sunstreaker and Fangry paying attention to Bludgeon again. "After him, you're next." he started running at Bludgeon.

Sunstreaker shook his head and put his hand on his forehead. "You know, I should be even more offended that they sent some mini-bots to capture me." He started walking forward to Sideswipe, listening to Gigatron's message. "That mean I get free passage to my shuttle if I pretend to be an Autobot?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Overlord smiled back at Bugly in anticipation. "In the battle, we'll fight together not with each other." Overlord watched him walk out, and followed to the hangar.

Shockwave nodded. "It would be acceptable." Shockwave followed Cryotek out of the office and towards the hangar.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger exited and headed a different route as he had several drones start work on the Annilator to ready it for the flight to Warworld he checked to see if the Nemesis had any other space flight capable shuttles.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

"Good" Sixshot replied, putting the human down, then transforming to his jet mode and opening his cockpit "Get the cat and get in"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
DBF
Protoform

assembly hall

Post by DBF »

Flattop and Roughstuff stood urgently, waving to Sunstorm politely as they hurried; their Transports were in Hangar bay five, and they wanted to be sure they weren't left behind.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm rose from his seat and turned to follow Flattop, and Roughstuff to the hanger bay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Flooded Corridor:

Bludgeon: -leaps away from Glyph and Sideswipe, lands in a crouch-

Fangry: "How to put this tactfully....." -snorts- "Heh. What do I know about tact." -looks at Sunstreaker- "All right, Laughing Boy, it's real simple. Take your little friends there with you, and you can have a shuttle."

Brainstorm: "All right, that's IT." -pulls both laser blasters, fires a couple of rounds into the ceiling, starts yelling- "WHAT THE SLAG ARE WE FIGHTING FOR, YOU IDIOTS?!?!?!? THEY'RE WILLING TO GIVE US A SHIP AND LET US ALL LEAVE!!!!!!" -scowling- "That's it, I'm taking over." -looks over at Fangry- "We thank you for your generous offer of a shuttle. We might need some help with our wounded. Where is your hangar bay?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: Communication sent by Prowl from Bikini Atoll- all Autobot receive this.

ATTN: ALL AUTOBOTS
PRIORITY CLASS 1, VERFICIATION 60920057exe.PRAXIS
PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWL FROM EARTH WITHIN THE NEXT 120 EARTHEN MINUTES. DESTINATION: MOON. FORTHCOMING TASK: ALL HOSTILITIES ARE TO CEASE IMMEDIATELY AGAINST DECEPTICONS. ALLIANCE IS NOW IN EFFECT FOR PLANS TO RETAKE CYBERTRON
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Assembly Hall

Desciding the 'entertainment' was more or less over, the Stunticons started heading towards the hanger bays. They didn't say a word as they went or tried to let their feelings about Cybertron show on their faces.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
DBF
Protoform

assembly hall

Post by DBF »

Flattop and Roughstuff arrived in the Turbolift with Sunstorm and keyed in hangar bay 5.

(OOC why is this taking so long?)
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Flooding corridor

Sideswipe scowled at Brainstorm "Stuff it, you're not even part of this mission." He stops short of Bludgeon and levels his flare gun again.

"This is getting rediculous." Sunstreaker shook his head and started walking in the direction of the shuttles.

"Someone stop him!" Sideswipe pointed at Sunstreaker.

"Ugh, just don't lose your head again." Sunstreaker replied, sneering as he strode past Bludgeon and the others.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry to do this, guys, but we really need to keep things moving. We have a Cybertron to retake, you know..... :D )

Flooded Corridor:

Brainstorm: -hauls Siren to his feet- "Grab Pipes. Let's get out of here."

Siren: -still looking pale, staring/glaring at Bludgeon, makes his way over to Pipes, slings the fallen minibot over his shoulder, gets out of the area as fast as he can, following Sunstreaker-

Brainstorm: -strides out of the area, following Sunstreaker- "Come on, the rest of you. We're leaving."

Fangry and Stranglehold: -leading the way to the shuttlebay-
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors

Listening to Gigatron's order, Nightracer mentally cursed as she started heading to the shuttle hanger. There was a chance that Gigatron wouldn't read or react to their (Soundwave and Nightracer's) report until after the "cleaning" of Cybertron's pest problem. That suited Nightracer just fine. As she walked, Nightracer calmly asked Soundwave " How damaged are your Cassetticons behind the door?"
--------------
The Stunticons entered the shuttlebay.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshot's quarters

The terrified human scooped up Marmalade and scrambled aboard
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave heard the message which had blared all over the speakers. This was excellent news. By the time they were finished with other business, Gigatron would have long forgotten these minor concerns about the traitor's escape and the base's flooding.

Addressing Nightracer's question, he responded:

"Slugfest is missing and offline. It will be difficult to retrieve his body without draining out the entire flooded section of the base."

----------------------

Lazerbeak detached himself from the inky blackness of a high ceiling and flew in the general direction of the hanger...
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm stepped out of the turbolift into the hangar bay, walking a few steps into the room before hovering, rising until he was above everybody's head when he came to a stop, deciding it would be fun to make his entire body glow burning orange, easily catching the attention (or earning the hatred) of everyone in this hangar.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors

" Then the real question is can he survive the wait" Nightracer said to Soundwave, as she walked toward the shuttlebays. With all the things that needed to be done before and after getting rid of the pest problem, there was a chance Gigatron might forget the matter. That probably would turn out the best for both of them. It was a compromise she could live with. In some ways; she would perfer it, but it wouldn't do if they were missing at the shuttlebay when Gigatron got back. She also didn't want the cassetticon coming back to bite them in the aft, expectaully if Gigatron did forget.

There was no way, Nightracer was going to take the blame for one of Soundwaves mistakes again. Last time, it cost her a function and quite a lot of time as she was forced to switch occupations ( and that was also counting the training that went into them). While it turned out alright in the end, the resentment would always remain. This time; she would make sure he shared the blame, if Gigatron did remember.
the other party."
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

All Autobot players have been nicely directed to leave and have refused to post/ play, and as a result, the rpg staff is moving these characters. If the lack of posting continues, chronically unplayed characters or those that are hindering the movement of the game will be removed from player control and returned to available status.

Sideswipe turned and stared at Sunstreaker. He wasn't entirely convinced that it was Sunstreaker, but the mean streak was enough to make him wonder.

He shot a scowl back at the Decepticons. "We'll deal with this back at base, and then we'll deal with you later."

He kept his gun raised as he followed Sunstreaker to the shuttle, while the rest followed.

With all of the Autobots aboard, the shuttle hatch was opened and they began heading back to the Autobot cities.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters > Airlock

As soon as the man was aboard, Sixshot closed his cockpit and took off, heading out of the room and towards the air-lock.

Jetting through the corridors, he arrived, then sent a transmission with his personal access code, moving forward into the air-lock and heading for the surface.

He wasn't going to be long, just drop the human on the coast-land and head back.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Approaching the Nemesis

As he returned to the underwater base, Gigatron unconsciously checked his radiation levels.

Well within safe limits, he thought. One of the benefits of organic technology.

Opening a comm channel, he hailed Hatemonger.

"Send up the boarding chute," he said. "I have returned."