[BW] Other Victims

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Sky

Iguanus held tight to the fuzor, kicking and striking at the him with all available limbs, hoping to beat him senseless and send them both plummeting to the earth below.
"Die Maximal!!!"
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

"Then save the tough-guy act for Megatron's cronies, as I'm not going to tollerate it," Black Arachnia answered pointedly to Silverbolt. "I'm not trying to break in, I'm trying to get out of the fighting."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt's keen hearing warned him as Transquito's dart zoomed in at him. The Maximal leapt forward and the projectile tore off one of his tail feathers before slamming into the ground.

Transforming to robot mode, the tracker drew his blades. Landing in a crouch, he rolled forward, interposing Black Arachnia between himself and the sniper.

"Then why is your Predacon friend covering your back?" Silverbolt scowled. "If you want to escape, surrender to me and I'll lock you in a CR chamber. Otherwise..."

He raised one of his blades threateningly.

Predacon HQ

Ravage tracked Manterror's flight visually for a few seconds. As he did, the red glow of the emergency lights reflected off his optics for a scant few seconds.

As Buzzsaw's message arrived, a short growl escaped his throat before he could manage to silence it.

Pathetic...
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

With the angle that the dart had come in, Black Arachnia was also forced to dodge out of the way to avoid being hit, and she was none too pleased with how close it came.

"How do you know he's aiming at you?" she remarked back at Silverbolt, though at the same time she was sending a livid text transmition back to Transquito. You moron, get out of here!! You're going to ruin everything! This maximal's too noble to allow himself to injure any females, and I've easily dealt with him before, but I can't work him over with an audience that's trying to shoot him!!

After the split second it took to send the message, Black Arachnia abruptly had a brainstorm. Her previous outloud comment had been sarcastic, but she used the tone so often it was doubtable that Silverbolt would even notice... She quickly whipped up one more text transmittion to Transquito, and at the same time started making movements as though trying to find some cover to hide herself.

Take one more shot, aim for my leg, then get the pit out of here; make it look like you were targetting me the entire time. You can report to Megatron after the battle that I've arranged to do some spying...
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Sky

"Air Hammer...MAXIMIZE!" shouted the Fuzor as he transformed into his robot mode, hoping to knock Iguanus off in the process.
-Alex???
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Cybershark, pinned down as he is, can’t do anything to stop the electricity flowing through him. *
“DEPTH CHARGE!!!! HEEEEEELP!!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Transquito Couldn’t figure out what was exactly going on, but did as he was told anyway and fired a low dosage of an energy-dart at BA. Then to make it more believable he addressed Silverbolt. *

“Silverjolt, Optimus need’s you at the ark.”

*Then flies off to Megatron

(ooc: That thing’s a locust o.O, and 2nd I did want to say “Silverjolt”
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw managed to pull himself into a standing position, "I can't believe I let that thing escape, oh, Ravage is gonna be ticked."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manterror ducked into a small storage closet and listened for any followers, hearing nothing he crouched and allowed his reactor time to cool down.
Aero Blade

Entrance, Maximal Base

Post by Aero Blade »

They probably could have done without the commentary, but at least Transquito had followed through as Black Arachnia had told him, and the shot caused her to collapse with a yelp, her leg not able to hold her anymore. Now for the rest of the set up, if Silverbolt followed like a charm for the damsel-in-distress routine.

"Well, just great, thanks for keeping me out in the open," Black Arachnia said to Silverbolt. She attempted to stand again, but with her body in the condition that it was and now with her leg, she simply couldn't do it. After a moment she seemed to simply give up, settling for simply sitting on the ground. "I might as well just save my energy for when Megatron arrives after his sniper let's him know where I am..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -pushed back a couple of steps, blasts battering his shoulder pads and torso- "You are not the only one who weaves plots within schemes. And how else can I hope to contain your... madness." -fires optic cannon again, still targeting Megatron's gun arm-
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw painfully took a few steps, glad that his repair systems worked fast enough to get him in some semblance of working order so quickly.

Ravage, I'm able to walk now. I'm taking Kit and myself to get repairs. Then I will recapture that thing.
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Sky

Iguanus lost his right grip on the fuzor, but holding strong with his other hand, made a desperate lunge for his back, attempting to place what appeared to be an explosive device on Air Hammer's back, knowing that the fuzor had not the proper appendage to remove such a device from that area.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Time for a new thread.

Realignments

*closed*