[BW] Other Victims

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Inferno looked around blankly.

"It seems our Queen is unable to answer now, perhaps we should return to the colony?" He asked Quickstrike.

Pred HQ

Fractyl dashed around finding a terminal he typed in several commands.

I must protect the base and my work! he thought to himself as he brought more of the bases internal defenses back online.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Predacon HQ

If Snapper hadn't been working, a slow smirk would have spread across his mouth at the sound of Ravage's voice dead ahead. He squinted one eye open ever so slowly and carefully... to find the hall was dark and the other was not to be seen.

Slagger... He's gotta still be he'ah. Snapper listened to the voices down the hall. But dey're wait'n' for 'im. He ain't gonna be more patien' den me. Ain' nobody is.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Maximal Base, Outside

Depth Charge - still in the air - received Sky Shadow's powerfull kick on his chin. The stunned aquatic Maximal fell backwards, and trying to evade the next attack, he used the kick's momentum to move away a pair of metres from the fuzor, transforming into his aerial cruiser mode. The subsequent Fuzor's shot ( initially aimed at Depth Charge's foot) impacted on his reinforced left wing, leaving a scorched hole on the wing pulished blue metal-skin.

" I don't have time for you, fool! " he snapped to Sky Shadow.

With his foe on the ground, Depth Charge saw his chance to reach his real enemy. He quickly turned, accelerated and flew towards Rampage, aiming carefully his shark-drone gun and firing one shot at his nemesis.

" X! " he yelled in rage.

---

Wolfang stalked as silent as he could - easy feat, with all the battle noise around him - and aproaching Sky Shadow from behind, he leaped towards the fuzor with the intention to bite and claw at SkyShadow's back.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Maximal Base
"Time to swat the bug!" Cheetor yelled enthusiastically as he flew toward the downed Waspinator. His claws popped into a ready position as he landed and bounded toward the predacon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Predacon HQ

Ravage converted to beast mode, the clicks and whirs of his reconfiguring parts giving a hint to his current location...which was a great distance away from where he had hit the wall.

Sniffing the air, he started to pad silently towards Snapper's hiding spot. He moved slowly, stopping to sniff the air and correct his course every few steps...and also to let his foe know that he was still there.

I'm as likely to trip over him or walk right past him as find him...but I don't have to find him. All I have to do is spook him. As soon as he moves, he's mine.

Ravage bared his fangs in a feral grin at that thought.
Aero Blade

Maximal base, Entrance

Post by Aero Blade »

With the battle in full swing, and no-one having particularly paid much attention to her, Black Arachnia had slipped off out of sight. It wasn't as if she'd be much use to the fighting in her kind of condition. With everyone occupied with fighting, though, that'd leave the base relatively empty, and a perfect time for her to see about finding a few of the items on her shopping list...

Making sure to keep out of sight, Black Arachnia made her way to the doors of the base, starting to work on the locks. "Let's see if the Maximals bothered to change the codes..."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Predacon HQ

Post by tahukanuva »

Manterror was worried, not afraid, he was better than that, but worried, yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzsaw, confident that he had Manterror down, and never able to keep quiet long, began talking to Kit, "So, what were you in prison for, Kit?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manterror waited until Buzzsaw turned his head to face Kit, then he struck, lashing out with his claws as he leaped, tearing open Buzzsaw's chest and running down the corrider Ravage went through before transforming and flying unknowingly right over the feline's cloaked form.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator rolled to see Cheetor jumping at him.

"Catbot gets stung!" Waspinator yelped firing his gun at the incoming Maximal.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Predacon HQ

The black fox listened and responded to Buzzsaw from under his tail.
"I stole an extra packet of energon rations from the assembly plant- twice. The first time I got a warning, the second- they didn't care. There was an old mech on the boundline that gave me a place to stay- he was running down because he was too outdated to work and couldn't get paid. I had to try."

---------------

Maximal base
Cheetor hadn't expected Waspinator to recover so quickly, and he dodged to the side as fast as possible to avoid the shot. The quick turn made him lose his footing though, and he skidded into a roll.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw nodded at Kit before leaping after Manterror and collapsing soon after, "No, I've got.. to... stop... him..." He said painfully before collapsing beside Kit, "Heh, looks like we're... in the same boat... now... huh?"

Primus, I hope Ravage hurries back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Manterror transformed back into robot mode after putting some distance between himself and the Predacons.
Now, I need to find somewhere to hide.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Pred HQ
"Let me guess. It ran.
Ravage is gonna be mad at you."

The little fox swung his tail around so his face was clear.

Kit slowly forced himself to raise his head and and then he sniffed. His ears swiveled and long whiskers twitched. The tongue rolled out and he sniffed again before putting his head back down - on top of his tail. His eyes shut. The pain in his body was easing again. His systems were at critical energy levels, but the repair system was still fixing what it could.

"It's not too far away. I can still hear it moving like those little furry things that don't taste so good and squeak a lot. If we stay put, it'll probably think it got away and it won't run too far. Then Ravage can catch it."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Zone

Wolfang tore several sheets of surface metal out of Sky Shadow's back. Not quite sure as to what was happening, the battle-worn Fuzor took to the skies - wings moving vigorously, chest off the ground, Sky Shadow flew diagonally into the air, hoping to free himself from his opponent, and better yet, injure him in the process.

--------------------------------------

At lightning pace, Air Hammer charged at Iguanus, hoping to ram the Predacon with his rock-hard head.
-Alex???
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Primal had no warning of rampage's strike until it was nearly too late... a slight shift of his body caused the blow to draw up and past him... which suited primal just fine... as he drew back his left fist, and proceeded to crash it into rampage's stomach.

" Nice try, but this is getting old. And the Insane laughing doesn't help matters either"

No sooner had primal uttered those words, than his torso cannons began to charge energy for a strike to follow primal's body-blow... and potentially send rampage careening across the battlefield
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal Base

Wolfang was throwed backwards by Sky Shadow's frenzy wings. With his snout damaged - and his tracker habilities seriously affected -, he landed graciously on the ground, spitting some metal bits from the fuzor's back. Looking at Sky Shadow flying to the air, Wolfang transformed into robot mode.

" Wolfang, Maximise " he wishpered, taking his tail-gun from his back and firing at the flying fuzor.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator couldn't keep weight on his leg as he tried to stand up so instead he transformed back into wasp mode.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Outside Maximal Base

Due to the height advantage, Sky Shadow was able to dodge the majority of Wolfang's attacks. However, several of the more accurate shots were unavoidable, prompting the Fuzor to block them with his pincers, leaving them virtually inoperable. Legs off-balance, feet badly damaged, pincers barley operational, chest covered in shrapnel, back-armour penetrated - Sky Shadow knew he couldn't go on for much longer.

"How dare you! You wait for your fellow Maximal to soften me up, and then when I'm not looking, you jump me from behind! Heroic Maximals? Pffft… doesn't look like it to me. Have you no honour? Throw down your weapon, face me in unarmed combat! Will you deny me a warrior’s death? I barley function - I know I can't win. But I've fought hard, and I deserve a grand exit. Will you continue to tarnish the noble Maximal name? I could fly away right now - repair myself, live to fight another day. But I am not a coward. Are you?" announced the dramatic Predacon as he hovered from side to side, in case the Maximal tried to catch him off-guard.
-Alex???
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw weakly nodded at Kit, "That's a good idea, especially considering neither of us are in a condition to give chase anyway."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Manterror stopped and listened, It doesn't sound like they're following, though I don't think I left that yellow one able to, and the fox wasn't able to to begin with. The cat however, is uninjured, and could be a problem.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal base

Wolfang smirked. He was too old to loose control of the situation by Sky Shadow's old-fashioned and honor-based provocations.

" Maybe he thinks I'm actually Cheetor " thought Wolfang with a smile. " The cat surely is naive enough. But the predacon speech has given me an idea... "

Suddenly and without warning, the swift Maximal fired again towards Sky Shadow, but the shots weren't aimed to the fuzor's body. Wolfang's intention was to force Sky Shadow to retreat, offering him a silent chance to leave combat.

" If he retreats, one less Predacon to worry about... " said to himself.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Outside Maximal base

"This...isn't...OVER!" shouted the enraged Sky Shadow, ripping off half of his lower pincer. Ignoring Wolfang's haphazard attack, the Fuzor stuffed the “blade” into his iguana-hand and quickly fired it at Depth Charge's back. The Predacon proceeded to fly away, knowing all too well there was nothing more he could do...

The wolf has made a grave enemy today. I am disgraced, but at least my original target shall feel my wrath. Bah! These clichés sicken me - I mustn’t be thinking straight"
-Alex???
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Outside the Maximal base

Iguanus knew he would not be able to dodge the Fuzor's blow, but he instead attempted to catch the Fuzor's rock hard hammer head mid-flight.

Cliff Face

"Ah suppose we shuld, I reckon' Megs ain't gon' be too happy with us."
Replied Quickstrike