[BW] Other Victims

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -leaping at the charging Megatron, grabbing on as the Predacon leader slams into him- "You are more than welcome to try. Unlike you, I heal quickly!" -attempts to start carving large chunks out of Megatron's torso with his TM2 claws-

Axalon Bridge, Interior Mount St. Hillary:

Rattrap: -watching the battle unfolding outside, keeping a careful optic on the weapons status gauges and the intruder alert board- "Ya know, a less cautious rat'd be outside, tryin' ta beat da slag outta da Preds." -thinks about it- "O'course, a less cautious rat'd be dead by now, too."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Maximal Base: Exterior

Primal's wrenching action had been effective in popping the joint at Rampage's claw-shoulder, but his thick armor kept it from severing. A hurt grunt transcended into massochistic cackling when Rampage caught sight of Optimus' objective.

"Yes!" Rampage shrieked. "I see the fear in you, Primal! Let's make it worse!"

Just before impact, Rampage activated the galva-conductors on his back to send a wave of electricity across his back and through Primal's frame. His hideous laughter followed him straight into the base of the mountain, being instantly replaced with a monumental crash and an explosive cloud of dust...

Predacon HQ

He'd been a bit surprised at how easily he'd snuck into the base, but not much. There was hardly a security system in the galaxy that could keep him out... He'd like to think so, anyway. But now that he was in, it was a bit unexciting. Everyone seemed to be out, probably at some trite battle with the Maximals. But rounding a corner, he could hear the echo of voices down the corridor. His feet stopped in place to listen.

Soun's like a Pred, he pondered, his beady eyes glancing slowly over his large shoulder before turning back toward the sound. Bud dey 'on't soun' like dey oughta be he'ah. Maybe I ain' de only one sneakin' in...

This warranted further investigation. Snapper bumbled slowly toward the wall and pulled his head and limbs into his shell, waiting for Ravage and the others to cross his position while peering out of his rock-shaped fort...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Predacon HQ

Ravage moved so quickly that he almost didn't seem to move at all. One moment he was poised above Kit, seemingly passive. The next he was crouched in a hostile pose, his proton bomb launcher locking into place over his left shoulder.

He wasn't aiming it at the newly-arrived Manterror, though. Instead, his piercing gaze and deadly weaponly were both focussed on the far bulkhead of the dimly-lit entrance corridor.

"Watch this one," he told Buzzsaw. "Find out who he is and what he wants. I'll be back shortly."

The Predacon spy stalked off down the hall in Snapper's general direction, pausing only long enough to give Kit a single, approving nod.

"You'll do."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Predacon HQ

Kit breathed a sigh of relief as Ravage left. Exhausted, hurt and with the adrenaline rush subsiding, his head dropped to the floor and he covered his face with his tail.

What a nightmare. There's nothing to eat here and I'm in sooooo much trouble. I don't even look like myself anymore. How do I get back?

--------------
Near Maximal base
"Oh cats! This is bad- Rampage AND Megatron!" Cheetor called over to Wolfang.

"Be careful bots! We don't know what it takes to bring down Rampage yet!"
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw nodded at Ravage without actually turning to face him, instead keeping his eyes focused on Manterror

"Name?"

"Manterror."

"Allegiance?"

"Um, Cybertron."

"*sigh* Maximal or Predacon?"

"I believe Maximal, though I don't feel like one."

"What are you doing here, Manterror?"

"I was just wandering til I could find fellow Cybertronians. Obviously I succeded."

"Kneel down, hands over your head. Ravage can help me decide what to do with you." he said, aiming a missle at the kneeled mantis's head.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Area

Depth Charge's sword was able to breach Sky Shadow's chattering pincers, cutting halfway through the middle of the lower pincer, while also putting the Predacon slightly off-balance. "Reaaaarggg!" shouted the Fuzor, in severe pain. The camouflage expert quickly closed his pincers, essentially putting the bounty hunter’s blade in a vice-grip.

"This is no longer cute – time to get ugly," growled Sky Shadow as he raised his gun-arm, pointing it at the Maximal’s chest
-Alex???
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Iguanus turned his head to see that he had been discovered. In a panic, he shouted "Terrorize!" in an effort to not be picked up, he threw himself backwards, hoping to intercept the Fuzor's aerial attack.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Primal's ape-mode writhed in agony from the electrical shock rampage had emitted... with all his remaining strength, primal managed to break loose from the rubble, shifting into his robot mode... scorch marks pocked his transmetal 2 body, and though his reserves were starting to wear down... he was still more than ready to go at rampage again...

"Fear...? I think you've finally lost what sanity you may have had, rampage... "
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator stayed hidden until he saw Dinobot jump onto Megatron.

"Ohh Waspinator have chance to make good with Megatron!" He said quietly before jumping out of the bushes and firing at Dinobot.

Wandering Somewhere

Inferno looked at Quickstrike.

"Maybe we should call our Queen?" He asked bashing the barrel of his flamethower on a rock trying to get it to straighten out enough that he could use it again.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal Base

Depth Charge used his strengh to revolve his sword, trapped by SkyShadow's pincers, with the clear intention to cause more damage... and pain.

" You're the only ugly thing around here... " muttered the maximal before throwing his head in a headbutt on SkySahdows' face, trying to knock down the fuzor.

---

Near Maximal base

" Come on, there's no time for planning. They really need our help! " said Wolfang to Cheetor, Long Rack and Polar Claw, leaping towards the fight.
Aero Blade

Island Crash Zone

Post by Aero Blade »

What a mess...

The crystals had been trouble enough, and the false moon far more than that which had hung in ominously in the sky for so long, but this latest incident would be a scar on the planet much longer than the other two before all of the debris could be whethered by the planet into something usable.

Though the island was the fault of the first set of intruders to the planet, as was the crystals, they could not take the full blame for this one, for it was the second group that brought down the island. Such deserved that action be taken, but then the'd also been the ones to neutralize the false moon... did it really balance out?

Such thoughts had to be put aside, though, for now at least. They were here to evaluate damage, not cast judgement on the weight of past and current actions. It was a relief that the area the island had fell was uninhabitated, they could sense no death, just the silent stillness that had always been in this area. Yet...

It was near the edge of the destruction, one of the second outsiders' metal eggs, still with a spark of life within it. Somehow having survived the fall, but there was something wrong, as it sparked with energy from damaged areas on its exterior. They still approached with caution, unsure of which of the recient group it belonged to. As they drew close to it, it responded, as some had done before, casting it's beam of light across the nearest of them. Some of the eggs did this, then did nothing afterwards and waited for another creatue, and most eggs simply ignored them completely, but this one did not.

The sparking grew more volitile as it tried to do as it was meant to, the smell of burning inorganic materials filtering into the air, causing them to tense warily, recognizing the scent from other metal eggs they'd found dead. This one endured, though barely, soon releasing the creature it was to hatch, which tumbled out onto the ground, barely concious itself. The group stayed as they were, watching it's actions as it eventually got to its feet and looked about blankly. It did not know where it was, who it was, what it was...

The group stayed there still, deciding. It was one of the outsiders, even if it did not realize that itself. The others did not care for it, if they left it here for impending death in the falling of the island. They were fighting another of their battles, but they would likely come to look once that dispute had been decided; they would find this one when they did, whenever they finished... would they finish..?

It was time that the group left, they had done their duty, and there was nothing to be done. This was a matter of the outsiders, not their own, and it was the job and the responsibility of the outsiders to straighten the damage they had caused.

But they took the lost one with them anyways.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Cybershark Stood next to Depth Charge and started fireing his Ankor-Arm Gattling gun at Megatron* (ooc: Well, I'm assuming its a gattling gun, his arm does spin)

"Is this all they got! We gonna tear um appart!"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

PC followed Wolfang into the fray. He quickly transformed into his animal mode, which would allow him to inflict more damage on the attacking Predacons
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Pred HQ

Snapper remained motionless among the scattered organic debris that tended to get drug in on the Predacons' feet. It didn't sound like anyone was coming yet, but he couldn't take the chance. He checked again to make sure his systems were operating in "cold-blooded" mode, and he closed his eyes and focused on listening for the others' approach. It was a game he'd played many times, and his concerns about whether there was a purpose this time were drowned by his enjoyment of the moment.

Maximal Base: Hillside

It was a long and silent moment that Primal's taunt went unanswered. The dust from the crash swirled thickly in the hot air, and the smell of burnt dirt was prevalent. Rocks slid down the hillside from above, having been unsettled by the terrible impact, and the rubble remained unmoving...

"BLRRRAA-HA-HA-HA!" Rampage bellowed as he erupted suddenly from the waste, his left arm extended upward to meet Primal's chin with a devastating uppercut.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Area

"Regenerate as much as you like - it will only prolong your suffering", said Megatron, in a surprisingly tranquil manner. As Dinobot tore chunks of surface metal out of the Predacon leader's chest, the mighty warrior leaned backwards, and then, summoning all his strength , lunged his body forward, in an attempt to catapult the Maximal into the incoming fire from Cybershark's gattling gun.

---------------------------------------------
[OOC: Just to keep things simple, I’ll assume Scourge dodged Depth Charge’s attack]

Scourge, having previously leaped out of harm’s way, flew towards Cybershark, who was busy attacking the Predacon’s leader. As the electricity built up in the locust’s antennae, he could not help but smile, giddy at the thought of giving the Maximal a “shock”…

----------------------------------------------

Air Hammer flew past Iguanus, missing his target. The Fuzor dug his talons into the forest floor, stopping himself from getting too far away from his “prey”. The Maximal casually turned around, glaring at his opponent for a brief moment. Then, without warning, the Fuzor thundered towards the Predacon, at his usual manic pace.

-----------------------------------------------

After being hit by Depth Charge’s forceful blow, Sky Shadow swiftly slid his pincer across the Maximal’s sword, till they were no longer interlocked, and then purposely fell on his back. Though the bounty hunter’s attack was effective and certainly damaged the Predacon’s face, the fall was nothing more than an act, typical of the theatrical Fuzor. Upon bouncing off the ground, Sky Shadow performed a powerful, upside-down butterfly kick, for the sole purpose of stunning his opponent. However, he caused more damage to his feet in the process. Falling flat on his chest, the Fuzor fired at the bounty hunter’s left foot. Hoping his attack would knock the Maximal over, the camouflage expert held out his damaged, saw-edged pincers, ready to feed upon their prey.
-Alex???
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -rounds from Waspinator impacting his side and back, growling as Megatron's blow knocked him loose, rounds from Cybershark's gun slamming into his body, crashes to the ground- "That's... always been your problem, Megatron....." -lurches to his feet, damage repairing itself- "You bite off more than you can chew, and expect others to help!" -looks up, optic cannon firing at Waspinator- "But then, I shouldn't be surprised. You are nothing but an errand bot, after all."
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Near Maximal Base

Iguanus narrowed his eyes, returning the glare to the Fuzor.
His glare turned to a grin. "Bring it on, Fuzor! I relish the challenge!" he shouted, bracing himself and preparing to hold back his foe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliff Face

"Ah reckon' that's a good idea!" Said Quickstrike, reattaching his snake arm.
"Why don' you send it out, ant-bot"?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Inferno nodded to Quickstrike.

"That is a good idea." He said getting on his com-link to Megatron.

"My Queen, the Maximals have left us do you require our assistance?" He asked waiting for an answer.

Waspinator quickly ducked for cover not before Dinobot's optic bean hit him in the leg.

"OWWWW WASPINATOR ALWAYS GETTING HIT!" He yelled falling flat on his face.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Predacon HQ

Ravage stalked quietly towards where he had heard the noises, sniffing the air and scanning around with his sensitive optics. He couldn't see a single thing out of place, but his olfactory sensors told him that another Transformer was quite near.

Whoever this is, he's good. Possibly as good as I am. I have to find him, if only to try and hire him.

"Heh," he grunted aloud. With a shrug, he turned and made as if to head back to his comrades. "I must get my scanners recalibrated..."

With his right hand, he struck out seemingly at random at one of the computer junctions that decorated the crashed ship's walls. The act seemed to be borne out of frustration...until the corridor lighting flickered and died a few seconds later. Emergency lights activated in short order, but the dull red glow was too dim to defeat the Tripredacus Agent's stealth armour. With his Vok-mutated spark energies cloaking his energy signature, he was now practically indetectable. Just like his foe.

Now we're on even terms, he thought with more enjoyment than was professionally appropriate. Now we'll see who's better.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

"Yet I end up having to do everything myself. I wouldn’t' have to waste my time on a glorified zombie, if I wasn't surrounded by moronic cretins and backstabbing traitors! Hmmm, it would appear as though you fall into both categories - I think I’ll engrave that on your tombstone!" roared Megatron as he fired his tail and shoulder cannons at Dinobot. However, he was unable to hear Inferno’s message over the heavy fire.
-Alex???