[BW] Other Victims

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Predacon HQ
"Ow." Kit growled as he dropped to the floor, then cringed when he got an eyeful of Ravage.
His eyes widened and he tucked all four feet underneath himself.
"You can change? You can change back I mean?"

Noting that the big figure was still waiting for answers, he tried to appease with a toothy grin and an instinctive tail wag.

"Name's Kit.
Uh... serve? My detainee record is #454C in Eldaras district of Iacon. I've still got another 5 rotations left. The head ward's name there is Drudgedown. Listen- if this is about the ship- I can explain..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Predacon HQ

Ravage made a throat-cutting gesture to silence Kit.

A convict? Serendipity is on my side today...

"I don't want an explanation," he said curtly. "For the moment, all you need to know is this: I am Ravage. As of right now, you are my employee. The terms of your employment are simple. Do as I say when I say it, and you will live. If you accept, I will repair you." His eyes narrowed. "If I do, you should be able to use your transformation circuits."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Predacon HQ
Kit's tail clamped to his side with the slicing gesture.
He pinned his ears back to lie flat on his head, crouching even lower.
The grin shifted to a grimace.
Great name. There's no fooling this one.
Kit bobbed his head once, still huddled in a black furry ball.
"Right. I got it. You're the boss Ravage. I'll do what you want- when you want- or well, I'll try to. I sometimes make mistakes."
Like hiding on that stupid ship.
verytired

Battle Area

Post by verytired »

Megatron roared with Laughter as he came back on to the Maxiamal position alongside Skyshadow;
“Sky shadow, take the bountyhunter! Dinobot is MINE!”
He continued laughing as he honed in on the traitor, his shoulder guns blazing and his Tail cannon blasting.

Predacon Base
Fractyl turned from his work for a few minutes to find that the Autoguns had activated themselves, but had stopped.
Fear gripped his mechanisms. He was the only one here, the base fell under his protection... Megatron was gonna have his hide!
He quickly locked the data in the computer and piled the printouts and disks into a nearby vault; the lock was flimsy, but hopefully no one would be looking.
Fractyl quickly attended to the security systems of the crashed ship come base...
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Area

Sky Shadow pierced the ground with his saw-edged pincer and scooped up the earth, flinging it into the air. As the rocks and debris hurdled towards Depth Charge, the cold-hearted Fuzor fired his iguana-hand rifle at the Maximal’s left foot.
-Alex???
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Primal's landcruiser mode shook from the shockwave... but abruptly lurched forward, his rear mounted jets rocketing him off the ground... shifting into his robot mode... reaching out to grab one of the king crab's claws.

"The only thing I fear is a world in which you're allowed to go unchecked, Rampage!"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal base

" Grrrr... another thug? " said Depth Charge rolling to one side to evade the rocks from Sky Shadow's attack. " I don't have time for you! " said the Maximal, rising again.

Then, Sky Shadow's shot impacted on Depth Charge's forcefield without causing real damage, but some of the energy deflected from the blast smashed into the ground under Depth Charge's left foot, causing him to kneel.

" Cybershark, cover me! These fools prevent me to attack Rampage! " he yelled firing his shark-gun towards Sky Shadow.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Area

“Oh please, you're nothing more than the leftovers. Nevertheless, your "tough guy" act is adorable, and I do love the cute ones” chuckled Sky Shadow as he dived out of harm’s way. However, the impact of the blast caused some minor damage to the Fuzor’s right foot.

The Predacon remained on the ground, guarding his body with his saw-edged pincers. A demonic grin came over Sky Shadow's hideous face, as he slotted his iguana-hand rifle between the gap in his pincers.

“That’s one foot each. Scourge, cover me!” roared Sky Shadow as he continued to fire at Depth Charge’s left foot.
-Alex???
Master Mud
Protoform

Post by Master Mud »

Hmph, I'd have this cretin if he didn't have aerial superiority... But I can't let him distract me from the real objective here! Thought Iguanus.

"Beast Mode!" He shouted, as he shifted back into his beast mode, trying to scurry to the Maximal base with cover of the rocks and terrain as camoflauge.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Maximal Base: Exterior

Rampage's eyes narrowed and his hideous crab teeth formed up into something vaguely resembling a sneer. He was disappointed he hadn't jostled Primal better, but he'd take close quarters happily.

"Then it's a pity you won't live to see it!"

Rampage allowed Primal to grasp his claw easily, the jetting Maximal leader whisking him around and off his spindly feet. Just as quickly, the crab's other claw snapped around to clench down on Primal's arm. He hoped so much the crash would be spectacular...
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

There were a thousand questions going through Buzzsaw's mind right now, but if being second-in-command of the largest Destron empire in nine millenia had taught him anything, it was that Vector Prime's powers were much too complicated to try and figure out. So he selected the one question Ravage could answer.

"So, what do we do now?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -staggers as the energy bursts slam into him, keeping his optic cannon aimed and firing at Megatron -
Scout

Post by Scout »

En Route to Maximal base

Cheetor zigzagged back and forth, out in front of Longrack, Ramulus, Wolfang and the others.

He could see the explosions straight ahead and he called back to them, urging them on. "Come on! Our Maximal pals need help!"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal Base

Depth Charge, steeling his determination, made a decision.

" Very well Optimus, distract Rampage as much as you can, I'm going to slash that fuzor. Then X is mine! " thought bitterly the aquatic maximal.

" Depth Charge maximize! "

Jumping in the air he transformed into his aerial cruiser mode and engaged his thrusters. Sky Shadow's shot impacted inoffensive in the ground beneath him.

" Youre dead " spitted Depth Charge to Sky Shadow, flying towards him and firing a salvo of shrapnel grenades.

---

En route to Maximal base

" We better hurry kid " replied Wolfang to Cheetor, " I can smell at least seven diferent Predacons and only four Maximals. They need our help! "

Wolfang lowered his ears and started to run towards the base.
verytired

Battle Area

Post by verytired »

Megtrons raged fuelled his attack, but blinded him to Dinobots retaliation; as he watched with glee his shots hitting their marks, he failed to evade the Eyeblasts coming from his foe; one impacted in his left knee, and a second hit his right jet.
"For this Ignimony, I will tear out those eyes I gave you! TRAITOR!"
Megatron continued to fire as he attempted to Ram his opponent.
DBF
Protoform

Battle Area

Post by DBF »

Scourge saw Depthcharge transform to his aerial form, and followed suit.Following Skyshadows request, he shrieked "Terrorise!" and turned back into his locust form, and leaped at the Bountyhunter, electricty building up in his antenae.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Area around the Predacon Base

Post by tahukanuva »

Manterror wandered through the foliage for a while before discovering the trail Ravage and Buzzsaw had made and following it to the edge where he saw the two ex-cassettes grab Kit and go towards the base, before following them while the guns were shut down, and slipping through the still open door and walking a few yards before finding himself face-to-face with Buzzsaw's missle.

This isn't good.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Battle Area

Sky Shadow revealed the ace up his sleeve, or more accurately, fired the turbo-missile in his mouth. The missile collided with the grenade, Depth Charge launched, before it could reach the camouflage expert . However, the explosion caused by the collision hurdled Sky Shadow into the air, pelting him with tiny, razor-sharp shards of shrapnel. The Fuzor came to halt, midair, as he fluttered his wings manically, regaining control of his movements.

"Bravo Scourge, bravo. Mmmmm, playtime is over, my pretty!” growled the furious Predacon as he flew towards the Maximal with his pincers chattering like a hungry beast, ready to feed upon its prey.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Beast Mode!” shouted Air Hammer as he transformed into his bizarre beast mode. The Fuzor thundered towards Iguanus, with his talons at the ready.

“Thinks he can get away from me that easily, well he obviously doesn’t know about my scanning capabilities – this coupled with my speed, puts him in a very vulnerable position”.
-Alex???
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Just as rampage's claw bit into primal's forearm plating, he reached around, going to grab the limb the claw was attached to at its connecting point to the body with his free hand.

" Crunch-time, Rampage. Let's see how fast you can regenerate a limb!"

Primal abruptly shifted into his ape mode, all thrust from his jets now gone.. the duo was set to crash into the base hill of the volcano.. with primal's ape mode on rampage's back
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Outside Maximal base

Depth Charge accelerated as soon as Sky Shadow started to fly towards him. The aquatic Maximal flew directly towards the camouflage expert, while his belly-mounted shark-gun pivoted to shot at Scourge. Depth Charge's gun fired two shots, but weren't aimed and his only purpose was to discourage the electric locust.

Depth Charge attention was focused in Sky Shadow.

When he thought was in range, Depth Charge transformed into robot mode in the air and, brandishing his energon sword, attacked SkyShadow with an horizontal slash, trying to cut or damage the predacon's huge saw-edged pincers.