[Original RPG] End of the Line: Turns and Returns (Outer Space)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain saluted again as Gigatron left, then took the command chair once more. Turning to Deathsaurus, he frowned.

"There isn't much any of us can do," he told the time-travel refugee. "We can but wait until the war starts. But if you are particularly bored, you can do a tactical analysis on the Autobot ships as they arrive. The information could prove useful once the Quintessons are gone."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade sighed some, holstering the blaster now, since Nautilus was in a cell, and Gnaw seemed to have ignored her.

"Just a reminder in case any of us end up working together again. Never startle an assassin who has a weapon in hand. Its not a smart thing to do."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell #101

Since when is it a good idea to startle any Decepticon, Carnivac thought as he continued to watch StarBlade and Gnaw. Instead of speaking that thought outloud, Carnivac briefly nodded his agreement.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Gnaw turned and grunted.*

"Also for future reference, never threten a hungry Sharkticon."
Lord Zarak

Medbay

Post by Lord Zarak »

Skystalker watched as Gigatron walked into the Decon. Chamber. He nodded at Gigatron and said nothing to maintain a respectable silence as he allowed his leader to be decontaminated first.
ooc- wb Flec!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake walked around Warworld for something to do.

Tiptop and Heater were walking beside him.

"So when do I get to shoot something?" was all Quake could think about at the moment as it had been just a bit too long since his last chance at wholesale slaughter.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Medbay

Gigatron stepped into the decontamination chamber with his usual confident gait. The round doors sealed shut behind him, and he stood patiently inside the large cylinder while the cleaning mechanisms did their work to blast off irradiated particles from his form. The work was quick, since his organic components had dealt with much of the radiation and his journey had shaken off much of the rest. Only moments after he had entered the chamber, he stepped out clean and refreshed but decidedly low on fuel. As he stepped past Skystalker again to head to the refueling area, he spoke to the Micromaster without any visible acknowledgement.

"Once your physique is tended, see that your craft is in perfect condition. Your particular talents will be useful in the orbital battle with the Quintessons."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Outside Cell #101

StarBlade gave Gnaw a peculiar look, then glanced to Carnivac.

"Did you hear me threaten him? 'Cause I don't remember threatening him. All I remember was telling him he was lucky we were in a Decepticon base, or he'd have been shot. Was that a threat?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" It could have easily been mistaken for a threat" Carnivac said to StarBlade " but so far, you both have spoken facts."
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

StarBlade nodded some.

"Okay... Was just checking on that." A twisted smile was given before looking back to Gnaw.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Warworld:

Leozak: -with Gaihawk, Hellbat, and (presumably) Skyquake in tow, strides onto the bridge- "Leozak reporting, Astrotrain."

Bridge, Tyrant:

Thundercracker: -still sitting at the helm, thinking- "There's no room to properly fly in here. No room at all....."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain turned his chair to observe Leozak and his entourage as they approached.

"Ah, there you are." The fleet commander tapped a few buttons on his command console before giving the Breastforce commander his complete attention.

"Deathsaurus is here," he said without preamble. "Or I should say, another Deathsaurus is here. I think we have six of them now." The Triplechanger chuckled over his own bad joke, then quickly became serious again. "Anyway...since you and your team are the most sucessful of our recent transdimensional arrivals, I think it might be a good idea to attach him to your crew for a while."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Bridge, Warworld:

Skyquake stood silently with his arms crossed, as Leozack and Astrotrain conversed.
-Alex???
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Moon: Steelhaven, Battlebridge

Fizzle, still playing with the vermin he had found some hours ago in the corridors, watched for the tenth thousand time the ship's monitors waiting for Pinpointer's reply.

" Sigh ".

---

Moon: Steelhaven Bridge

Backstreet was happily watching the Moon surface from the bridge main screen.

(OOC: Moving the Steelhaven to the 'Moon Truce' thread!:) )
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC: And it's not just Steelhaven that's moving, either. We all are. :)

*padlocks*