[Original RPG] End of the Line: Turns and Returns (Outer Space)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

"This universe's version of some of my high command are stationed on the Nemesis, and I heard someone mention something about its crew coming onto the station. I wasn't planning on meeting them or anything, I just thought it would be nice to see some familiar faces besides one I beheaded." he said, geasturing towards Astrotrain
verytired

Warworld Hangar Bay

Post by verytired »

Slicer was, despite all intentions, having fun.

His painting of the Tyrant had been mechanincal at first, merely going over the patches that needed covering. He had found the way the Emulsion went on the the metal most pleasing though.
He stepped back from his work to find, in his boredom, he had painted his name on to the side of the ship in large, flowery writing with a Heart over the eye.
His eyes wide with shock, he bagan painting over the graffito eagerly. Although, he couldn't help thinking if he'd had access to more paint, or maybe a 5 mile spoiler, he could really make something of this ship...
DBF
Protoform

Cell #101

Post by DBF »

Nautilus stayed lying on his pallet, raised his head, intrigued by Gnaws appearence.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Landing Pad Three

The sleek black spacefighter soared purposefully toward the ominous Warworld's dark side, its shadowed hull pinpointed by light from within. Gigatron began to beam authorization codes, but he noted some ambitious soldier had prepared an open hatch for him. With little decay in speed, the jet rocketed through the opening before Gigatron transformed to robot mode, fired his foot-thrusters forward to slow himself, and landed not far from Skystalker's shuttle.

"Deck 58," he told the Micromaster coolly, having overheard his transmission. "Station 447. Download a floorplan and familiarize yourself with it thoroughly. Dawdling will not be excused once we reach Cybertron."

With nothing more, Gigatron transformed to racecar mode and tore off for the airlock.

"Astrotrain," he radioed, "I am en route to the bridge. I will expect a full report."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant Bridge

Weirdwolf growled as he studied a monitor showing the exterior of the ship.

He opened a com link to Slicer.

"Slicer despite your talents artistic most unseemly , you proceeding are ahead schedule of. Have had I an idea, human cultures ships do paint with creatures ferocious most. I am sending drone a you to with paint more colours. Decorate ship with teeth and eyes , a tiger a shark " Weirdwolf smiled slowly" No it give semblance wolf of yessss."

Weirdwolf punched in some instructions to a maintenance drone

"drone data have will allow to do do an effective semblance. Understand psychological effect most effective issss yesssss."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Spinister actually smiled a bit behind his faceplate.

"I wouldn't mention that to the admiral if I was you," he said in a tone that was a bit lighter than his usual icy monotone. "I have a feeling he wouldn't take it very well." Reverting to his usual standoffish attitude, he added, "At any rate, I expect our fellow Decepticons will be arriving soon. You'll likely find at least a couple familiar faces."

On the other side of the cavernous command center, Astrotrain replied to Gigatron's communique. "Of course, my liege." He smiled. "I trust you're pleased with your Warworld?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Skystalker stood up a little bit straighter when he saw Gigatron arrive.

"Of course, my Lord", he replied, and set off.

On his way there, he saw those already present were busy making sure that the Warworld was prepared for the assualt on Cybertron.

He took a few lifts, turned several corners, and was nearly stood on a few times, but he managed to arrive at the Med Bay of the Warworld.

He looked around and shouted

"Hello! Is there any one in this Med Bay?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Bridge

The blast doors parted efficiently for the gothic racer's approach, and Gigatron chugged through into the monumental command center before transforming to robot mode. He took a moment to scan the crew and the amenities. His expression remained neutral, which those who knew him appreciated as approval for at least being an absence of contempt.

"Quite," he replied blankly while crossing the remaining space between himself and Astrotrain's command station, his optics thoroughly examining the soldiers busily going about their duties. "Tell me of it."
verytired

Hangar Bay

Post by verytired »

Slicer nearly jumped when he heard Weirdwolfs Transmission. He was still having trouble adapting to the Headmasters way of speaking, but had got the major gist of it all.
Slicer was both pleased and nervous. His newly discovered articstic side was being nurtured, but he had no idea how the other Decepticons would react when he began expressing himself.
He took the designs sent over, and smiled despite his misgivings. The wolf was good: an excellent symbol.
He had decided on doing a 1970's earh pattern first, from the source material starsky and hutch tv show, but using the colours yellow, orange and black. he'd then paint the Wolfs head on the "Bonnet" of the ship, and one on each side as well.
"Beginning repaint Weirdwolf." he radioed, and got to work...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain yielded the command chair to Gigatron, then began to spool out what he knew of the battlestation.

"Much of the station is identical to the schematics that were drafted on the Nemesis, which you know," he said. "However, Afterburner took it upon himself to optimize the designs to make the ship even more deadly to the Quintessons." The triplechanger smiled tightly. "Among other things, he replaced the single primary weapon with multiple smaller pulse cannons. If the tests are right, we should be able to destroy up to ten Quintesson cruisers in a single volley."

He gestured around the bridge. "As you can see, we can operate with a minimal crew. All we need is a single Decepticon to command the drones in an emergency, and as few as three or four officers will give us optimal performance." Shrugging, he added, "Of course, we can accomodate several thousand Transformers aboard, so I don't think we'll have a manpower shortage any time soon."

Straightening his posture, he concluded, "As of two hours ago, this station is ready for active duty. The Warworld is fully at your command, my lord."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven, bridge

Backstreet was now far more relaxed than in the lasts months. Relaxed enough to forget about his sensor duty... luckily for him he had programmed the bridge computer to beep with a noisy noise each time the sensors read anything unusual.

They were arriving at the Moon.

" Fizzle, we have arrived. We're in the Moon. "
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Bridge

Gigatron listened along to Astrotrain's presentation with half his attention, the rest focused on the readouts his nimble maneuvering of the command chair's consoles displayed. Everything seemed to check out with the story, though Gigatron frowned a bit at hearing of the liberties this engineer had been taking with his design.

"Indeed," he mused quietly before shutting down the holograms and rising from his seat. "Very good, Astrotrain," he pronounced while descending to the bridge floor. "The Decepticons still aboard the Nemesis are on their way. Once all dockings are complete, we proceed to Cybertron at once. Make sure the Autobots don't dawdle. For now, I must get to the decon chamber. My meeting place with Prime was a bit filthy."

Fully expectant that Astrotrain knew what to do, Gigatron transformed again to racer mode and sped out of the bridge.
verytired

Steelhaven, Battle Bridge

Post by verytired »

Fizzle sigher before broadcasting back to Backstreet.
"Fantastic. We fixed the ship up and managed to fly 4'000 miles in a circle."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge , Tyrant

Weirdwolf paced the bridge one optic on a monitor showing the ouside of the ship.

"maybe claws work will the ports weapon by yes."

He said into the com link with Slicer
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven

" Hey, consider it a test run... " suggested Backstreet to Fizzle.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

After Gigatron had left, Deathsaurus walked over to Astrotrain, "Sir, is there any task I can do? I despise being idle."
verytired

Warworld Hangar Bay

Post by verytired »

Slicer grinned as he adjusted the nozzle on his sprayer.
"You're the boss." he replied to Weirwolf over the comms.

Steelhaven, Battlebridge

Fizzle shook his head sadly. Test run or not, the trip was turning stale.
"Pinpointer, hows that shuttle coming along?" he asked over the intercomm.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge, Tyrant

Weirdwolf paused his pacing and continued his com conversation.

"so Soldier , get you how on punishment duty."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Warworld: Medbay

Gigatron cruised up mere feet behind Skystalker before transforming to his robot mode. There was something of a kink to it - maybe the radiation had gotten to him a bit. Regardless, he sauntered past the Micromaster and into the bowels of the pristine and quiet repair bay, making his way quietly for the decontamination chamber. He assumed Skystalker was there for the same treatment, but he didn't bother asking.
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

OOC: IMPORTANT RPG NOTICE- All players must read!

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=36679