[Original RPG] End of the Line: Turns and Returns (Outer Space)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DBF
Protoform

Cell #101

Post by DBF »

Nautilus looked at Carnivac as he locked the cell.
"I wouldn't worry; Trying to escape from here would be a fools endeavour. Although, it is one of those that has got me here in the first place."
He sat wearily on the spartan bunk, then lay down, stretched theatrically, and rested his hands behind his head.
verytired

Warworld Hangar Bay

Post by verytired »

Slicer sighed heavily.
"Weirdwolf, do you copy? I'm the one painting your ship. I hope you like yellow, it's all I got..."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf growled softly as he answered the com

"continue paint to yes, will yellow to do have to yes. "
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell#101

" Quite, but it's better to be safe now then sorry later" Carnivac said as he shrugged. When he was sure everything was sucure; Carnivac looked over at StarBlade and Quake, noticing that they hadn't said anything in a while.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven

Transmission from Skyfire: "We're okay!" Skyfire replied to Steelhaven's crew. We got separated and communications were blocked, so we returned to Autobase. Do you need assistance?"

Backstreet sighed in relief.

" It's just wonderfull, Skyfire. We thought you and Crosshairs were dead! Ha, we were too concerned with you two that... Uh, no,no; we don't need assistance. We are heading towards the moon to rendezvous with the rest of the Autobot army, so we'll meet soon friend! Backstreet out. "

Backstreet laughed, all of a sudden feeling really happy with the truce and the survival of his friends. He quickly engaged his personal com link.

" Pinpointer, Pinpointer! Crosshairs is alive, I repeat, Crosshairs is alive! He and Skyfire are in Earth! "
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus stopped at another empty station and downloaded a map of Warworld to his memory banks before continuing on to the medbay, Wouldn't help much to get lost searching for the medbay, no.
verytired

Warworld Hangar Bay

Post by verytired »

Slicer looked at his communication device in his arm, wondering if Weirdwolfs transmission had become garbled somehow.He had "OK" though, so he prepared to work.

He looked up at the large transport vessel, and down at the cannisters of yellow paint he had gathered. He almost said "We're gonna need a bigger boat," but stopped himself as it didn't make a whole lot of sense, and it wasn't good to talk to yourself. He fitted the extenders, over a miles worth, and began spraying the rearmost fin of the ships patches with the garish emulsion.

Steelhaven, Battlebridge.
"You make a good point Backstreet. We'll get in there when we have some more troops."
Fizzle didn't want to add that he thought the Warworld wouldn't be put off by a moon if it wanted to take care of them.
"Huffer, is that hyperdrive working yet?" he asked over the comm link.
DBF
Protoform

Cell #101

Post by DBF »

"Understood."
Nautilus raised his head slightly to get a better view of Carnivac.
"If you could see your way past the situation we're in, I don't suppose theirs anything you're after? I've been out of the game for a while, but I reckon my contacts are still good."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell# 101

" There is no 'we', I don't feel like catching a nova today. If I survive the retaking of Cybertron, what I plan to do isn't really your consern. You on the other hand, are probably going to get to know that cell very well" Carnivac said as he turned his attention back to Nautilus " besides at this time, there is nothing I need that you could try to bribe me with."

Carnivac paused; then descided to ask Nautilus what he hoped to do, even thought he didn't expect a truthfull answer to the question. They were suppose to interrogate Nautilus without damaging him after all.

" And speaking of catching novas, what incredibly stupid thing were you trying to do before Tracer caught you anyway?" Carnivac asked.
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hangar Bay, Steelhaven

Pinpointer absorbed the news from Backstreet with a slight smile on his face.

I knew the big guy wasn't going to bow out that easily...

"Thanks for letting me know," he told the Triggerbot.
Lord Zarak

Pad Three

Post by Lord Zarak »

Skystalker began the landing proceedure. He moved under thrusters only, and executed a perfect landing.

Once his shuttle was secure, he exited and radioed:

"Astrotrain, I have landed. Can you provide directions to the nearest Medbay for the decon. shower?"!
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

"You misunderstand my intentions Carnivac, forgive me; I'm not bribing you, I can see quite well that I'm in no position to trade my way out. I am just trying to drum up business again.

As to what i was doing to get Tracer mad at me? Well, there's not much that needs to be done to get him angry from what I've seen. I was merely going about my business. But I'm sure all will out in the next few hours."
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus arrived in the medbay and turned on the scanner. After running a full scan, and had the results downloaded to his memory banks so he could look over them on on his way back to Astrotrain's office.

"Hmmm, that's interesting."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell # 101

" If you didn't want your intentions misunderstood, then I subjest you make them when your not in trouble...or around Tracer" Carnivac said to Nautilus. Carnivac descided not to mention about Swindle's death or the events leading up to it. Even Carnivac knew that Swindle's changing sides (and dieing) had probably left a bit of a hole in the 'making deals and getting things' department. Thus, Nautilus might have a lot of future business if he ever got out of this mess.
the other party."
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

The shadows Outside cell 101

*Gnaw growls*

"hrmm If we are to retake Cybertron, why keep then in there. Believe me we are going to need all the help we can get yeeeeees.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade, listening to the conversation, stayed quiet and nearly motionless till the growl sounded from the shadows. Head and gun instantly swung in the direction the sound had come from, optics narrowing.

When the other was finished speaking, she spoke up. "You're lucky we're in a Decepticon base... If we were anywhere else, I would have shot first and asked questions of your corpse."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain replied to Skystalker.

"The medical complex is located on deck 58, section 447." After a moment's consideration, he added, "I'm sending you a map of the battlestation so you'll be able to locate it."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Cell #101

Carnivac turned and focused his attention to StarBlade (and Gnaw). Even thought he could think up many things to say, Carnivac stayed silent.
the other party."
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus returned to Astrotrain's office and walked over next to Spinister, "Sir, the Nemesis crew should be coming over soon, correct?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Spinister turned to Deathsaurus. "I haven't been informed either way, but that would be the most reasonable next step. Why do you ask?"