[Original RPG] Knowing full well that I can't...

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
verytired

Knowing full well that I can't...

Post by verytired »

... So no one say it. I just wanted to get it out there that everytime I play, I really really wished I'd been able to pick Rocket Racoon as a character. I loved that guy, and it was the best back up strip to the G1 comic. Really, it rocked. Not at all a flimsy premise taken too far and scripted badly.

Still, others I wish I could bend the rules for:
Spitfire, same reasons
Lion-O
and The Jammers or whatever they were called. G1 comic 2D human bounty hunter comic fodder types. They also rocked.

What about all of you'se?
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I find myself frequently tempted by half the cast of the newer series like Cybertron. I also have craven fantasies of playing every last Micromaster myself, but I'm afraid the keyboard must not occupy my fingers infinitely. They are needed for other things on occasion, such as eating.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I want to run the Dino Assualt Squadron........
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I keep trying to use the Skuxxoid, but every time I mention him Flec hits me with a cattle prod. :(

I've also got an unexplainable urge to have the Fallen show up to start another apocalypse. That won't be happening any time soon, though, thankfully.

Like Flec, I'm often tempted to try and bring characters from the newer series into the game. It's hard to find a proper justification for it, though...especially when I've got so many other characters to worry about already. I'll also admit to sharing his perverse Micromaster-hoarding urges, but just like the newer-series guys, I just can't be bothered.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

I do sometimes wish I could play some G2 characters especially the Laser rods but My current cast has grown on me so there won't be any changes soon.

I also have strange urges to play throttlebots, which I am manfully resisting.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

I wish to play with a bot called Crosscut, a grey transformer very similar to Skids mould. It seems he's an unused diaclone ( with a head totally different from Skids ) and he comes also with a small bike!
He's a diplomat an a bot like him could be very useful in the rpg. But he doesn't appear on the availible/ taken characters list... :(

And of course, I want to see the Mechannibals in action...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I keep hoping somebody will want to play Road Rage at some point........
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by BlueSkids
I wish to play with a bot called Crosscut, a grey transformer very similar to Skids mould. It seems he's an unused diaclone ( with a head totally different from Skids ) and he comes also with a small bike!
He's a diplomat an a bot like him could be very useful in the rpg. But he doesn't appear on the availible/ taken characters list... :(
He should be on the list, actually. :) We must have missed him somewhere along the line.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Warcry
He should be on the list, actually. :) We must have missed him somewhere along the line.

Wasn't out when I made the list. Sunstorm and Hauler had just came out. Crosscut and Road Rage didn't come out until that summer - and...... I didn't even think about adding them. Perhaps I should see what Ehobby exclusives have come out since then. Though I don't think Orion Pax is a viable choice......

Edit:
Problem Solved - I was bored
verytired

Looks like...

Post by verytired »

... I'm the only psycho after non-TF's. :(
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

I wouldn't mind being given the chance to play Circuit Breaker, got into roleplaying her lately, :glance:

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by MirageHoundFan
I wouldn't mind being given the chance to play Circuit Breaker, got into roleplaying her lately, :glance:

Better get her quick. I threw her on Sunstreakers "To Kill" list.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but it's 2020 in-game...which would make Circuit Breaker somewhere around 60 years old. If nothing else, I think ol' Josie would have to wear a bit more than the tin foil strips she ran around in during the comic run...
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Well, I'd like to play her, but....

1. My rosta's full

2. Got told humans are Staff NPCs

3. Isn't she too powerful for non-staff players to use? This is the chick who managed to stop Unicron in his tracks for a few seconds

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

One character I think would be rather fun to play - unfortunatly he isn't from the G1 universe:

Signal Lancer!

Just saw the end of Galaxy Force and that was a lot of fun. Deffinatly would want him as a character for s***s & Giggles
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Well, I'd like to play her, but....

1. My rosta's full

2. Got told humans are Staff NPCs

3. Isn't she too powerful for non-staff players to use? This is the chick who managed to stop Unicron in his tracks for a few seconds

Luckily Sunstreaker would kill Unicron... without the Matrix.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Originally posted by Warcry
I keep trying to use the Skuxxoid, but every time I mention him Flec hits me with a cattle prod. :(
If I could, I'd sic you on yourself. I need a backup attack dog.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I agree with verytired: those biker guys are just awesome. Too bad we're not geared toward squishies.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I agree with verytired: those biker guys are just awesome. Too bad we're not geared toward squishies.

Maybe we could have a human faction of sorts? There's a lot of good technology on the squishies side now, it being 2020 after all. It could be a new Govt Agency, Cybertronian Surveiliance Cells or something.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

ya know, craig, you keep going on about a Cybertron/Galaxy Force group of characters...

ah forget it.

It didn't work out the first time, and I don't think there'd be enough interest/wholehearted desire from people to do what I'm thinking.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Yeeeeah...

I just last night had an urge to create a Decepticon fanfemme named Denominatrix: The S&M Mathematician.

Help.