[Original RPG] End of the Line: Balance Point (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -holsters grenade launcher, pulls rapid fire assualt rifle, starts chuckling- "Time to DIE, Decepticreeps!" -drops to the deck, aiming at foot and shin level down the corridor-

Hardhead: -transforming to tank mode, shatterblasters and tank cannon roaring, sending sprays of diamond-hard shrapnel and hi-ex rounds down the corridor at the Decepticons-

Roadbuster: -opens fire, sending hundreds of rounds of armor piercing explosive ammo, ion bolts and bomblets down the corridor at the Decepticons(hoping to take them out, or at least damage them, at the ankles)-

Quebec City:

The Prime Minister's secretary opened his attache case, pulled the cell phone out, and answered it. "Bonjour, Prime Minister Chateaubrigand's private line. may I help you?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Metrotitan

If the three Wreckers' incoming fire had any effect on the attackers, it certainly didn't show in the number of laser blasts that were headed their way. If anything, the number if incoming shots increased, starting to hone in on the three Autobots as the enemies started to aim towards the origins of the returning fire.

Whirl took several more grazing hits, cursing to himself as he brought his full arsenal to bear, sending fragmentation grenades, photon beams, incendiary shells and null rays off into the void at the enemy attackers, glad that his weapons hardpoints let him fire more weapons than he had claws. The Wrecker let out the battle-cry of a madman, hoping to freeze the enemy in terror. He might as well have been trying to scare off the sun.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Metrotitan Ammo Storage

"Just try and keep up." Brawn replied to Stepper as he ran past the taller Autobot immediately going to look for who threw the grenades.

"Come now Decepticon and I promise I'll only punch ya once." he hollered through the smoke.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Kyle, South Dakota

Stonecruncher had been too committed to his thrust to see Trailbreaker's counterattack coming, and the punch connected firmly on the top of his broad shoulder-box. A muffled grunt followed him as he crashed bouncing into the ground and rolled to an abrupt stop on his face.

"Ooorgh..." Stonecruncher pushed himself up slowly and woozily in the cloud of dust. "Yer not stoppin' me that easy, cupcake."

Stonecruncher's belligerence hid how much the force of the blow had unsettled his gyroscope, and he decided he'd wait before another charge. Instead, he hoisted a small boulder his roll had dislodged and hurled it at the Autobot's head.

Across the way, Grit overheard Cindersaur's scream of anguish and decided he needed to keep the Autobot from assuming the advantage. He had crawled to be near Guzzle's right tread, and after finding firm footholds in the dirt, Grit bounded up with hands extended to latch onto the tank's tread and upend him.

Metrotitan: Auxiliary Energon Storage

With the device set, Jazz hopped back and joined Getaway in the darkened storage closet while producing his new Pretender shell (armored but human-sized) from subspace beside him.

Down the corridors, Metroshot jogged along toward the AES, nearing the hall intersection that would lead him to his destination...

Metrotitan: Ammo Storage

Metrodash had made sure to be extra quiet in sliding his back up along the wall. It was an unnecessary effort - the room was still quite noisy with the crackling of Metrodrone parts and the aftereffects of the grenades. But it helped Metrodash triangulate the intruder's location when Brawn dashed in brashly. Metrodash nodded to himself and pushed off the wall, slamming his shoulder into the gunrack and sending it toppling to the floor. Before he could see whether it had crushed Brawn, Metrodash transformed and sped off to find a hiding place from the more cautious Stepper, whom he hadn't been able to place well.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Kyle, South Dakota

Wingspan fell to his knees as one of Devcon's shots hit his arm he clutched the wound with his other hand oil spurting through his fingers.

"I'm h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hit."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metrotitan Ammo Storage:

Stepper: -scowling as he fires in Metrodash's general direction, stops firing, keeps moving quietly, away from the last point he fired from, listening-

Corridors, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -growls, transforming to vehicle mode-

Hardhead: -shifts transector into gear, tank treads scoring the deck as he roars forward, shatterbasters and main gun firing as he charges forward-

Roadbuster: -turret mounted inear blaster cannon blasting away, grenade launchers mounted on the left side of his vehicle mode firing a combination of explosive and smoke grenades(hopefully) into the attacking Decepticons, tires screaming as he roars forward-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Scout

Post by Scout »

Kyle

Trailbreaker's optics flared angrily, but he wasn't going to waste any more time on the micromaster. He deflected the boulder that was pitched at his head easily enough with one hand, but rising to his one good foot took a concerted effort and involved a contorted body twist and the propping of his back against the pod's side for leverage.

He reached up and grabbed a rivet bolt with his damaged left arm for balance, leaving streaks of mech fluid and oil running down the side of the pod and used his right hand to work on prying open the escape hatch. Much to his pleasant surprise, the latches popped open easily.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Auxiliary Ammo Storage, Metrotitan

Getaway quickly opened up his chest panel, allowing rev to drop to the ground beside Jazz's shell. The Powermaster stepped deeper into the darkness and hoped he wouldn't have to fight like this; his batteries could sustain him for nearly an hour with his partner detached, but he didn't want to rely on them in a fight.

Rev turned to the shell and asked, "What was the plan, again? We're just supposed to distract him, right?"

Corridors, Metrotitan

Roadbuster and Hardhead would find their progress impeded as new forcefields lept into place across the hall in front of them, high enough to keep the two Autobots from passing. The field also had the added bonus of detonating the duo's explosive rounds and reflecting the energy beams back into the corridor. The enemy gunners refocussed, deflecting their shots off the ceiling fields to send them raining down at the Autobots.

"Oh, this is just great..." Whirl's single optic glared at the new fields. "Well, I bet they didn't think of this..."

Transforming to helicopter mode, he tried to fly over the two Autobots...but fields must have been motion-sensitive, because the deathtrap reacted almost before he had moved, and a new field slammed him down into the floor.

"OK, so they thought of that..."

Laser blasts continued to ricochet wildly around the small, boxed-in area.

"If you've got any brilliant plans, boss mech, now's the time..."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Antartica, below Metrotitan

Seaspray slowed down and proceeded to transform. He stared up at the hole his Minibot comrade had made earlier and proceeded to make his way into the Metrotitan albeit in Seaspray's patented awkward fashion. However after several failed attempts, Seaspray had fell on his metal hide for the last time! With more determination then ever, Seaspsray finally made it into Metrotitan

Metrotitan Entry Bay

Seapray stood in the bay with pride, having conquered his latest adversary, even if it was a hole in the ground. Seaspray inspected the carnage left by the previous battle.

“Better late then never” the Minibot exclaimed, “Though the Metrodrones may disagree with me on that one”
-Alex???
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Guzzle had been far too eager to press his advantage on Cidersaur when Grit had begun to upend him: partially lifted from the ground, Guzzle decided to spin his right tread at top speed to repel the micromaster:

Rockies
Cosmos had heard Repugnuses cry clearly, and angry at the Monsterbots arrogance, turned and flew straight at him: he was hoping to pass Repugnus with inches to spare to teach the little freak a lesson.

Quebec
Sizzle began whistling a jaunty tune as followed Crosscust and the Prime ministers car.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Antarctica: Landing Zone

Astra said nothing, just silently going over a list of possible medical supplies that she would need to put out for later as they headed back.

Metrotitan

"And we're in" Sandstorm muttered as the door swung open, then he slipped inside, calling back to Scoop and Overdrive "You two coming or not?"

Kyle, South Dakota

Dropping out of the sky a moment before Excavator fired at him, Devcon glided to the ground and landed before transforming to robot mode, then aimed his arm-mounted gun at Wingspan as he commented quietly and calmly "I suggest you surrender, Decepticon"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec City

" Bon jour " said Crosscut very polite, " I am the Autobot ambassador on planet Earth and I wish to ask for an interview with Prime Minister Chateaubrigand, please. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: "Plan B! Hardhead, full reverse! Hit the field wall behind us! Whirl! Go up!" -drops transmission into 4WD, slams into the forcefield wall, electircity crackling around his front end, smoke rising from his tires as he pushes against the forcefield-

Hardhead: -treads striking up sparks, rockets backwards, slamming into the forcefield wall, electricity crackling around his transector, grounding out through his treads as they dig into the decking, indicators on his cockpit display flickering wildly- "C'mon.... hold together....."

Prime Minister's Limo, Quebec City:

Secretary: "This is a private line. The Prime Minister is a very busy man."

PM: -cocks eyebrow-

Secretary: -covers phone mouthpiece- "The Autobot Ambassador Crosscut."

PM: -shrugs, makes hand motion, goes back to reading paper-

Secretary: -taking the hint, uncovers mouthpiece- "Monsieur Crosscut, if you would go through normal channels....."

Somewhere Under Canada, heading west:

Siren: -vehicle mode, driving down the tunnel-

Quig and Brainstorm: -looking out the windshield as Siren's headlights illuminate the darkness-

Quig: "Think your transector will be safe back there?"

Brainstorm: "I hope so. It's hard enough to make parts. Total replacement is something I don't even want to think about."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Metrotitan

"That's what I'm tryin' to do, boss!"

Whirl rose into the air again, and was just as quickly slammed down by the forcefield. However, he was ready for it this time. Instead of slamming into it rotors-first, he was upside-down, and his skids took the brunt of the blow.

"Oh, yeah!" the blue Wrecker shouted as he forced himself against the field again. "Bloody brilliant, this is!"

Up ahead, sparking emitters signaled an overload, as the field in front of Roadbuster gave way, allowing the Wrecker leader time to pass though...if he was quick enough.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

The Rockies

A broad sneer spread across Repugnus' face when Cosmos charged him: it was only natural for him to interpret the passive-aggression as a full-out attack, and Repugnus was only too happy to oblige.

"That's right, come get it!"

Repugnus transformed to his creature mode and unleashed a vicious slash with his claws when the flying saucer came within range, unperturbed by Cosmos' apparent suicide heading. Chicken was a game Repugnus had become frighteningly good at.

Kyle, South Dakota

In the instant he felt the treads begin to move, Grit felt a complete sense of embarrassment embrace him for his stupidity. There was no time to react; the lack of ground resistance combined with Guzzle's torque moved his treads with dizzying speed. Grit's left hand had been planted in the treadwell, and the fingers were mangled when they got caught. His right hand had been underneath and was thrown off abruptly, causing him to drop the tank. His trapped fingers and his disoriented balance caused him to fall along with Guzzle, and when the Autobot hit the ground, Grit's forehead slammed the top of the tankwith a grotesque clank. Grit bounced off, his fingers coming dislodged in the motion, and he fell unconscious on his back.

Stonecruncher glared at Trailbreaker a moment, but he was glad the Autobot finally let him past. Before he rushed off, he recalled that he needed to stay in character.

"Slag the pod!" he forced. "X needs me!"

It sounded convincing enough for being mostly true. Stonecruncher immediately found himself dashing through the burning cornstalks, and he set eyes on what he thought was an Autobot aiming a blaster at Excavator (who was still near Wingspan)! With rage in his optics and a battlecry, Stonecruncher dove through the air to tackle Devcon.

Metrotitan: Ammo Storage

Metrodash's speed had kept him safe from Stepper's shots, but he regretted his rashness when he transformed again behind another gunrack and clutched his damaged leg in pain. Still, he forced himself to remain silent while the Autobot was tracking him. He needed to wait to make his move...

Metrotitan: AES

(OOC: Sorry to move Aero, Aero, but I gotta get this post out. Assuming Aero's in the closet with Getaway and Jazz...)

Jazz' shell heard footsteps before he could answer Rev and he sidestepped into the closet's shadows.

In the hall, Metroshot's jog slowed to a pace that eventually stopped in sight of the great red blast door. He cocked an optic-ridge at the quiet of the corridor and took a few careful steps foreward.

"There's nobody here... 'Tank? Where are ya?"

When the big metallic feet clanked past, Jazz' shell nodded Rev toward the door and tiptoed out into the hallway.

"Hey man! Whatchou lookin' for?"

Metroshot spun and reflexively fired a shot at the floor with his left arm, which Jazz dodged with a dive. The shell sprinted off around the corner, and Metroshot ran after.

In the closet, Jazz kneeled down to Rev. "That's your cue, bro. I'll get him to stand still, and you see if you can stun him so Aero can do his thing, cool?"
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

(ooc: Who playes Bumblebee? I thought he was here at Kyle, If so I'm still waiting for him to reply to Ragnorok trying to cut off his head.)
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Guzzle had landed badly, and transformed into robot mode. Seeing Grit lying wounded, he ignored cindersaurs unconscious frame and tried to land a punch on the micromaster.

Rockies

Cosmos barely cleared Repugnuses claws as he flew past him at velocity: muttering expletives, he banked around and began firing at the rocks below Repugnus, his desperate frustratiuon blinding him to how dangerous this was.

Canada
Sizzle stopped whistling and asked Crosscut over the comm-radio
"Hows it going?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Kyle

Groundshaker noticed Guzzle attempt to attack Grit, swung around, and started a strafing run.

"Get out of the way," he radioed to the Sparkabot.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec City

" The usual excuses... ", replied Crosscut to Sizzle using an encrypted frequency .

" Of course, of course " said the ambassador to the PM's Secretary; " I understand mademoiselle. Global politics are always a hard matter, and when alien machines mix with those politics the matter becomes a mess, I guess. If you are so kind please, tell to monsieur Prime Minister Chateaubrigand that the Autobots are willing to establish open negotiations with your country, negotiations to ensure a beneficial future for our two nations. When can I have an audience with the Prime Minister, mademoiselle? "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridor, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -rockets forward, engine roaring as the forcefield fades out, slams on the brakes as he slides into the atrium, knocking Metrodrones left and right, transforming to robot mode, blazing away through the smoke with his linear blaster cannon, rapid fire assualt rifle and shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon at where the Decepticon's fire was coming from-

Metrotitan Ammo Storage:

Stepper: -scowls, drops to one knee, trying to peer through the thinning smoke-

Nebulon: -transforms, jumps from Stepper's shoulder, lands on the floor, starts moving quietly forward through the gunracks-