[Original RPG] End of the Line: Balance Point (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Kyle, South Dakota

Cindersaur froze as Guzzle's cannon took aim at him, he then turned to one side and set the nearby cornstarks alight with his flamebreath and dived into them hoping the fire and smoke would hide him.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Briefing Room, Trypticon, Cuba

The words Leozack spoke sent a cold chill down Stalkers back. He stared at his commander Skyquake. He had to act swiftly.

Stalker [Predator Mindlink]:You’re awake already aren’t you?

Skyquake:Of coarse… those ignoramuses…

Stalker [Interrupting]: Sir I have never challenged you on anything before however I must implore you to act with discretion. You mustn’t, eh… lecture these peons. Though we are of coarse vastly superior to these pig ignorant, overconfident cretins, we must play by their rules. You saw how they reacted earlier.

Skyquake:Hmmm…very well…it seems just as Talon’s brain appears to be getting smaller and smaller, your backbone seems to get bigger an bigger…watch yourself…. Many a Decepticon commander have met their fate due to an over ambitious lieutenant…I will not be joining those sorry souls…Trust is trait that belongs to beings who are not pure evil…those beings should… nay will be eliminated…I believe you…Stalker…are truly ...or at least have the potential... to be pure evil…This is what pleases me the most…and worries me the most…..

Skyquake turned to Leozack. Skyquake, a Decepticon of many words, restrained himself heeding Stalker’s advice.

Skyquake: I have…indeed returned to the realms of reality…would I be correct in assuming you… are the commanding officer here?
-Alex???
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Cindersaurs firebreak had a good effect on Guzzles aim; trying to hit the micromaster and aim his turret had limited his effectiveness in both. Taking a risk, and wanting to even the score, Guzzle cried out to his teammates;
"Fire in the blaze!" and commenced shelling the blazing area of the field. His exhaust was off for the moment to preserve fuel, and he was slowly approaching the blaze.

Middle America
Cosmos had reached the rockies, and was slowly waeving between the peaks, not really paying attention: he was more attentive to where he thought he was going and what he would do when he got there. he still had no ideas for either.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

OOC: Good to know I have to **** up to actually get a post read. I'll take note for next time it happens.

Metrotitan Ammo-Locker

Brawn stood idly, waiting for the grenades he spotted to go off before he did anything.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Briefing Room, Trypticon, Cuba:

Leozak: "Yes, Skyquake. I am in command here." -stands- "Your subordinate requested that I bring you up to speed on our scheme, and so I shall." -starts to slowly walk around the table- "For the last several months, we have been pretending to be our own side, as it were. Helping the fleshlings in order to better themselves. For the most part, they seem to have bought it. And all we ask in return is fuel. We've been picking countries with enough turmoil and strife that nobody will notice what we're doing." -smiles- "All it takes is a little hypnosis and a lot of digging. We have pipelines funnelling Carbombiyian fuel to the Decepticon base, as well as electrical conduit channelling part of the output of Quebec's hydro-electric plant. It's so much easier to have them doing the work for us." -smirks- "And, if they discover what we're up to, we'll get all of Carbombiya's raw petroleum, diverted straight to the Decepticon base."

Trypticon: -activates a holodisplay in the center of the briefing room table- "That may be sooner than you might think, Leozak. Cameras that Drillhorn left in the Quebec dig site are reporting an Autobot presence, seemingly seperate of the Autobot delegation attempting to contact the Quebec leaders."

Gaihawk: "So this stupid plan is finally coming to an end?"

Leozak: "Probably. Pity, really. This island is quite nice. Ah, well." -activates commlink- "Drillhorn, forget the pipelines. It's time for operation Volcano."

Drillhorn: -over commlink- "Are you sure? Once I start, there's no going back."

Leozak: -looking at the image of Brainstorm and Siren prowling through the tunnels beneath Quebec- "Get everything set up. On my signal, start the process then get out of there."

Drillhorn: "Aye, Captain."

Hellbat: "That's a terrible name, Leozak."

Leozak: "What else would you call an operation that will probably eradicate every carbon cycle life form on this island with a wall of burning magma?"

Trypticon: "A hot time in old Cuba tonight?"

Hellbat: -winces- "On second though, operation Volcano isn't such a bad name......"

Leozak: -looks back at Skyquake and Stalker- "Either way, Skyquake, your group is joining us." -narrows optics- "No matter what."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Briefing Room, Trypticon, Cuba:

Skyquake: Hmmm…perhaps… a Decepticion with some vision…unlike some of your underlings…Your words...mean to threaten…but…in case any of your peons failed to mention…My intention was to join your team in the first place…low on energy was one thing…but frankly I have another motive…there is only so much evil one can achieve with fleshlings…This old captain…believe it or not…yearns to get back into the action…

I had grown tired of the Decepticon cause…hmmmmm…its been happing for some time…But I could see it…the situation on Cybertron…merely a catalyst...but I see the roles of the Auotobots and Decepticons…blurring…I see the…the sympathy…the kinship…the comradeship …But running away was never my way…My life means nothing to me…caring about any living being…even your own self…is a weak trait…but…I digress… the problem will not go away…I must strike hatred anew…terror…destruction…evil!!! Back into the worlds of both factions...

I feel that a new age is upon us…our age Leozack… I am more then willing to usher in a new age of destruction…and if it is your fate to be the one to direct this, to oversee…then so be it…that role is yours. I will comply…
-Alex???
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Exterior, Ammo Storage, Metrotitan:

Stepper: -scowls, pivots, targeting system locking onto the two rolling grenades, snaps off two shots from his left plasma pulse blaster, ducking back out of the way as the two shots hit the floor directly in front of the grenades(to send them hopefully rolling back towards Metrodash, or at least away from the doorway)-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Metrotitan Corridors

Scoop and Overdrive approach their target

Overdrive turns to Sandstorm

"Want to do the honours and take the door down."
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Kyle, South Dakota

Cindersaur crouched down in the burning cornstorks, the heat providing a pleasant sensation for the Frecon, explosions then began to erupt all around him.

Guzzle's shells hit the ground around him and the force sent him flying thurther into the field, he got up dazed and shocked, looked around at the field even more of witch had been set alight now and saw the Sparklabot moving toward him.

Decepticon dragon charged through the storks and back into the open toward Guzzle.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Kyle, South Dakota----------
Advantage for being small and bit of luck Sledge's blasts
didn't hit Warpath."Ha! Not this time."He yelled and keep firing
Sledge.Now he is close enough to see the pod.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Kyle, South Dakota

"Gee, thanks," Groundshaker said to Devcon, firing at Cindersaur. "But I was kinda hoping that we had, oh I don't know...a strategy..."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Antarctica: Landing Zone

"Just don't leave me behind next time" the motorbike muttered, then moved to get on board Countdown "Let's go, I got a temp med-bay to prep"

Metrotitan

"Sure thing" Sandstorm replied, aware that missiles around the engine room was not a good thing, then he pulled out his sand-blaster gun and fired, making a rough hole in the door, then put the gun away before he shoved his hand through the hole and tried to open it from the inside.

Kyle, South Dakota

"I'm a bounty hunter, not a tactician" Devcon replied over Groundshaker's comm-link just as calmly, not losing his cool.

Losing one's temper and focus during a battle was not a good idea, then he turned his attention to Wingspan as one of the Decepticon's blasts scorched the paintwork on one wing and returned fire.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Guzzle stopped his slow advance and began shelling more directly at Cindersaur as he charged.
"Trailbreaker" he broadcast to the commander "We're too scattered for that door you wanted!"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Kyle, South Dakota

Stonecruncher had seen the kick coming, but his little legs wouldn't carry him fast enough to get out of the way. Trailbreaker's foot connected firmly in Stonecruncher's chest, and he released a pained grunt while he rocketed through the air until crashing against the side of the pod and bouncing down to the ground. His already red optics burned while he heaved on his hands and knees.

"Pipsqueak?! When I'm done wit' you, slagger, your pieces are gonna be lookin' up ta me!"

Stonecruncher launched himself forward abruptly, trying again to charge into Trailbreaker and topple him from his feet. If he weren't so blindly furious, Stonecruncher may have lamented being too small to have many attack options...

Not far away, Sledge had become somewhat lost in the smoke and tall plants when one of Warpath's shells abruptly pierced the cover and blasted him in the shoulder. Sledge cried painfully as he spun and fell on his face in the hot mud, dazed and struggling to get up.

Excavator had scurried far enough away to save himself from further embarrassments, but he felt bad having Wingspan cover him. He turned his optics skyward again and took aim on Devcon, firing a few haphazard blasts that he didn't expect to connect.

Middle America: The Rockies

If there was anywhere he thought he could have gotten away, it was here. Repugnus had enjoyed the minor challenges presented by scaling the sharp cliff faces, but his claws had made short work of the trek. Finally reaching one of the higher peaks he could see, Repugnus transformed to robot mode and sat down on his craggy throne. His gaze swept from the cloud line some thousands of feet below to an American flag on a pole not far from him. It was only natural he should pluck it out and pick his teeth with it.

What...?

Something caught his optic, and Repugnus zoomed in to note that Cosmos was buzzing about in the peaks only a mile or so away. He snicked and raised his hands to cup them over his mouth.

"Hey hero!" he shouted, not really caring if Cosmos could hear. "Save the world yet?"

Antarctica: Landing Zone

Countdown was a bit too embarrassed to say anything in response. Rather, he just rolled off once Astra had boarded, cruising toward his command base.

Metrotitan: Ammo Storage

Metrodash peered over his shoulder when he heard something tinkering behind him, and his optics went wide at what he saw.

"Oh slag," he muttered while simply staring before his legs would push him up and begin pumping as fast as they could. "Oh slag ohslagohslagoh--!"

The blast sent the scout soaring off his feet through an arc that would have been textbook for projectile motion if he'd not slammed against the ceiling and crashed back to the floor. In spite of his anguish, he knew well enough to roll out of the way and found himself a spot on the wall behind a rack of guns, where he could recuperate and hope the smoke would obscure the trail of fluid leading to him.

Metrotitan: Auxiliary Energon Storage

Jazz sidestepped gracefully from one corridor to another, and he found himself in front of a great red blast door with warning symbols all over it. He glanced back at Getaway and Aero Blade and motioned toward the adjacent wall's doors that likely accessed electrical and mechanical rooms. After a moment's pause, he tapped the button on the device in his hand and tossed it forehand like a frisbee, where it found purchase on the top corner of the blast door.

Metrotitan: Command Deck

Metrobomb's regular duty of distributing numbingly fast orders was blunted when he spotted something he hadn't expected: Metrotank was finally answering, having sent a text comm. Metrobomb brough the microphone close to his face, still speaking in his blurred manner.

"Metroshot, Command. Metrotank needs assistance at AES. Drone recquisition limited. Over."

The comm buzzed a moment before the response came.

"Copy that," Metroshot grunted over the sounds of gunfire. "Proceeding to assist. Over and out."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Metrotitan Ammo Storage:

Stepper: -looking at the thick smoke, nods, looks over at Brawn- "C'mon, tough guy." -steps into the room, starts forward, moving as quietly as possible-

Corridors, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -optic band narrowed, staring at the atrium, slings rifle, pulls grenade launcher- "Either they've got a trap set for us up there, or they're really sleeping on the job." -removes the hi-ex grenades, loads smoke grenades into it, fires a few down into the atrium, looks up at the corridor ceiling, aims linear blaster cannon up, blows a hole in the ceiling- "Somebody want to give me a leg up?"

Underground, Quebec:

Siren: "Feels like we've been walking for hours."

Brainstorm: -looking at the tunnel walls- "The thing that worries me is that the tunnel is getting narrower...."

Quebec City:

The motorcade continued along, blissfully unaware of the Autobots following it.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Scout

Post by Scout »

Kyle

"I see that Guzzle. Keep driving them back- if we can't get the pod, we'll at least get the data tracks!" Trailbreaker called out over the radio as he took the opportunity to look to the pod's construction for a way in. He could hear shots from all around, and the smoke from the burning greens of the corn was starting to blow across and obscure vision. He'd happily have put up his forcefield to protect the others and give himself some time to work, except that the Decepticons were too close in proximity- that tactic wouldn't work. The dark autobot knew they had to gain an advantage - quickly. The emergency escape hatch could provide the way in- if they could keep the Decepticons away.

But Trailbreaker's attention to the pod cost him. He had underestimated the speed of the micromaster's recovery, and just as he turned back to follow up, Stonecruncher slammed into the side of his knee joint, bending the metal and splitting it from the force of the impact. Within the internal joint circuitry, a painful resounding *crack* broke over the din of the explosions. Immediately, the autobot's face contorted in pain as he fell to one knee and made a violent punch toward Stonecruncher, spurred in power by the injury.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Auxiliary Energon Storage, Metrotitan

Getaway turned to one of the doors Jazz had indicated, popped off the access keypad, and deftly twisted two of the wires together. The door slid open quietly, and the Powermaster stepped into the small, darkened storage closet.

Corridors, Metrotitan

Whirl was about to offer to help Roadbuster out when the trio of Autobots was surrounded by a slight hissing noise. One look at the floor, cieling or walls would tell an observer what the source was...forcefields had popped into existance along all of those surfaces, and another had sealed off the hall just behind their backs.

"Brilliant," the tall blue Wrecker said.

Even as he spoke, the mist created by Roadbuster's smoke grenades was darkened further as several Decepticon smoke bombs started to go off, timed perfectly to keep an inpenetrable wall of smoke between the Autobots and their ambushers.

"This is gonna be fun..."

Before the words were out of his mouth, a fusillade of laser blasts shot out of the smoke. The snipers couldn't see the Autobots any more than they could see them, but the massed wall of energy fire bounced off the forcefields, turning the long stretch of hall into a death trap. Several blasts ricocheted off the walls into Whirl, and the lanky Wrecker bit back a curse as they burned into his armour.

"Tell you what...I'm gonna shut up with the quips for now."

Drawing his grenade launcher, he fired several rounds off blindly into the mist and tried to dodge the unpredictable incoming fire.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Metrotitan

Scoop covered the corridor while Overdrive watched Sandstorm's back as they entered.
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Kyle, South Dakota

Cindersaur felt Groundshaker's small laser blasts burn into his back but ignored them and continued his charge at Guzzle, when the firecon got close enouth though he lept through the air toward the Autobot.

"Arrrrgggghhhh"

Cindersaur screamed as one of Guzzle's shells hit him in the right shoulder in midair and sent him crashing to the ground in front of the Sparklabot unconscious.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec City

Camshaft finished his scanning work, and send an encrypted transmission to Crosscut.

---

Crosscut, Sizzle and Wreck-Gar were following at prudent distance the motorcade.

Crosscut received the Prime Minister celular phone number from Camshaft, and using his comm gear, the ambassador called him.

" Here we go... " he thought while listening Tut, tut, tut...