[Original RPG] End of the Line: Riptide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave strode into the cargo bay where Hammer was working. He spotted the Decepticon examining a section of damaged wall.

"Hammer." he spoke. "I have been sent to assist you. What is the problem here?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Docking Tower Reception

Gigatron coasted the remaining distance into the circular room, his engine growling up to the moment he transformed to robot mode. He drew a sword from his back and stood imposingly before the docking elevator door, pondering in the idle moment whether his troops or the intruder would show up first.

Cargo Bay Six

Hammer spun suddenly at the calling of his name; if he'd had a pistol, he'd likely have drawn it. His apprehension faded only marginally when he realized who it was.

"Soundwave?" he snorted. "I thought--"

Hammer paused when Knockout relayed the message to him, and he looked up at the comms officer more assuredly.

"Mm. As much as I appreciate high-profile help, you seem to be in demand. You've been summoned to the docking tower to apprehend an intruder. You'd better hurry."

Hammer wished he could attend himself, but he felt better thinking that Soundwave, like the Micromaster, also had no convenient alternate transportation mode.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

Entering his quarters, Sixshot scanned the room, the ventilation grill was off and scowled. The cat had gone, if one of the other Decepticons came across it first.

He then moved to open Hopkins' drawer, ordering "You. Come up with a way to bring the cat back in here"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Docking Tower Reception

Not quite entering the circular room, Nightracer looked around and then nodded at Gigatron. She took note that at the moment he was the only other Transformer in the room.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshot's Quarters

Hopkins looked sullen

"you could try luring it with milk or food"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

"Understood, human, I presume you have used the food and clothes I provided" Sixshot nodded, turning away from the drawer.

Selecting a bag of dry cat-food, he shook out a handful of the stuff into his palm, then knelt down and stuck his arm in the vents as far back as it would go, then began pulling it towards him, dropping the pellets on the vent's floor in a trail.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker hadn't bothered to engage stealth. The goal was to get caught. He pulled out his electron-pulse/air-compressor gun and dropped it on the ground and put his foot on it. As the door slid open he stared at Gigatron

"A shuttle capable of getting me to Cybertron for Autobot secrets." Was all he said.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Briefing Room:

Bludgeon: -fixing Viewfinder and Spyglass with a gaze, the empty orbits of his 'eyes' a yawning, black bottomless pit, more than enough to draw a couple of dazed Decepticons in, softly- "How is his mental state?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was in his office looking over final mission briefings soon he would order the first two groups to report to their shuttles and head for the Autobot bases then the larger squad would follow. Soon.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Briefing Room

Viewfinder stared blankly at the floor for a while. That was a very complex question Bludgeon had asked, and the answer he delivered was partly fudged.

"Functional," he answered tentatively. "Like us-s. Think tricked them. He's..."

Viewfinder trailed off abruptly, not having meant to actually start a sentence there anyhow. Spyglass, off his shoulder, was simply struggling to keep himself from screaming and running off in the terror of the emptiness he found in Bludgeon's eyes.

Docking Tower Reception

"Ha!" Gigatron scoffed loudly. He fixed his gaze on Sunstreaker for a moment, but he knew better than to wait long. It could be a diversion.

"Subdue him," he barked with a glance over his shoulder at Nightracer.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Ventilation Vents

Marmalade prowled along the vents sniffing the air looking for food.

Sixshot's quarters

Hopkins nodded

"you need to call his name get his attention."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

Bugly took a few steps forward, bringing himself to within Bludgeon's line of sight (not that his fellow Pretender needed to see him to know that he was there, but appearances needed to be maintained).

"As amusing as it is to watch you terrify these poor creatures, I think it would be a good idea to leave the questions for when we're a bit closer to the target. One can only assume that proximity will speed up their brains somewhat. That is, assuming they don't talk like this all the time..."

Scorponok's Office

Sitting in the extra-large chair that the tech drones had installed for him (which, truth be told, still wasn't quite big enough), Scorponok read the latest status reports. Although his face was made up in his standard mask of barely-repressed rage, the commander couldn't possibly have been more bored.

If I knew how much paperwork he did, I would have assigned someone to keep that fool Ratbat alive...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger cracked his neck and tapping his fingers on his desk before nodding to Overlord.

"Well I think it's been more than long enough." He said a sleek smile crossing his face.

"Reflectorcons, Mayhem Attack Squad and Cryotek and Sixshot, report to the shuttle bay and leave in the Black Heart and the Nova. Everyone else for the mission report to the Annilator. We begin this mission now." He said standing up from his desk.

"Finally." Overlord growled exiting in front of the general as the group headed to the shuttle bay.

Cryotek heard his commands and stood up from his lab.

"Well I hope the ninja is ready." He said running to the shuttle bay and entering the Nova. He saw the stealth units were installed and ready to go so he waited for his partner to arrive.

"Ok you heard the man." Razorclaw said eyeing his Predacons. "Lock load and move out." He said as the other Predacons filed out of the weapons bay ready to battle and started to the shuttle area.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Briefing Room:

Bludgoen: -stands- "I can understand them, Bugly."

Stranglehold and Fangry: -stand, head for the shuttle bay-
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Docking Tower Reception

" Kick your gun over here and drop any other weapon you may have on you" Nightracer calmly said to Sunstreaker, while aiming her rifle where his spark should be.
---------------------------------------
Corridors

The Stunticons started heading towards the shuttle bay where the Annilator was.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

Bugly nodded, agreeing with Bludgeon.

"As can I. I simply doubt the value of what they tell us. As damaged as they are, what they say might not be accurate."

With a shrug, the pretender followed his comrade towards the door. Octopunch did likewise, jabbing his trident at Blot as he did so. The Terrorcon growled at him, then retreated back towards the rest of his team.

Hun-grrr snarled disgustedly, then led his troops out of the room, towards the Annihilator.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridor

Pounce loped eagerly towards the docking bay.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker took what Nightracer said literally and left his subspace bubble untouched and kicked the weapon across the ground to the Decepticon.

"I want a shuttle. What do you want for it." his question was posed to Gigatron
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Soundwave hurried down corridor after corridor. What a complete waste of his time. He was not prone to grumbling - it was an illogical expenditure of energy. Goto cargo bay 6. Fine. Goto docking tower. Fine. Both were at opposite ends of the Nemesis. His form did not lend itself to speedy transport.
---------------

He rounded a corner to which brought him onto the entrance to the docking tower and there stood Nightracer, gun pointed at the chest of the intruder. Sunstreaker.

Nightrader required backup and support. He clicked his chest release mechanism and ravage leapt and transformed.

"Are we to destroy the intruder?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, heading for shuttle bay:

Bludgeon: "Spectro has been moved to the brig. He is guarded by two Autobots." -scowl deepens slightly- "Grimlock is on the bridge of the base, talking to Silverbolt. They are apparently suspicious of Breastforce's actions." -looks over at Bugly- "The link the Reflectorcons share is easily tapped into, after all."