[Original RPG] End of the Line: Riptide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's quarters

Sixshot glanced down at his comm-radio as the summons came over it and frowned, wanting to make sure that his 'mascot' was safe first, then began calling quietly into the vents "Marmalade, come here, cat"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshots Quarter

Marmalade drops from a ceiling vent and lands on Sixshot's shoulder.

"Meowwwwwwwwww"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

Scooping the cat up, Sixshot gently placing it in the drawer with Hopkins, then inquired "Is it hurt?" while gathering a few cat supplies and placing them in the drawer.

He couldn't risk the cat escaping again, what if it was recognised...., so it could keep the human company.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshots quarters

"he looks good "
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

"Good, you're looking after it until I return" Sixshot replied, closing the drawer just enough so the cat could not escape from it, but so both occupants would be able to breathe and get fresh air through the crack he had provided.

Turning around, he strode out of the room, heading for the shuttle bay fast.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek began the prelaunch checks on the Nova. Honestly he was ready to go. He seemed to be stuck in the base a bit more than he would have cared for. As soon as Sixshot arrived and he saw the Black Heart was ready they would be off.

The Predacons arrived at the Annilator and Razorclaw nodded to Hatemonger and Overlord as the Predacons strode into the large ship.

Ruckus and Flywheels both walked onto the Annilator. Ruckus snapped his wrists and found a seat while Flywheels seemed a bit nervous about the whole ordeal.

Hatemonger sat in the pilot bay as Overlord sat in a chair beside him and both began to run launch checks on the Annilator.

Overlord was happy the sooner they were airborne the sooner he could send some cons to the abyss.

Hatemonger was just ready for some action as well. Truth be told he continued to run checks as the Decepticons boarded their respective ships.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Shuttle Bay

The Stunticons quickly entered the Annilator when they got to it, not taking time to look around the shuttle bay. It wasn't long before they found seats and sat down in them.
-------------
Docking Tower Reception

" The order is subdue" Nightracer informed Soundwave, not taking her rifle or optics off Sunstreaker.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors

Bugly merely shrugged mutely, as if Bludgeon's words had passed by his audio sensors totally unheard.

Shuttlebay

Hun-grrr led his Terrorcons up the Annihilator's ramp, glaring at the Predacons and Stunticons, as well as any other Decepticon that his optics found.

His troopers followed in a slightly more subdued manner (although Cutthroat's gaze swept across the cabin for someone to abuse during the long trip).
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Corridors >> Shuttle Bay

Hurrying through the corridors, Sixshot soon arrived at the shuttle bay and entered.

Striding in, he headed over to the Annihilator and walked up the ramp, then moved to take a seat at the back for dual purposes, not to draw attention to himself and to keep a watch on the others.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek got onto his com.

"Sixshot, wrong shuttle we got duties in Metroplex." He said with a smile and waited for the ninja to enter the Nova.

Razorclaw watched as the other gestalt teams began their arrival to the shuttle.

"The should be fun." He said to the other Predacons.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Corridors

It took all of Spyglass' stunted will not to break into terrified screaming and make a break for his sanity when Bludgeon revealed that he knew more about Reflector's thoughts than they did. Thankfully, Viewfinder's presence made him warm enough that he was equally afraid of running, and the two just continued following the Mayhems while the group passed into the shuttle bay.

Docking Tower Reception

"An answer or two," Gigatron answered Sunstreaker's offer cryptically. "Let's find somewhere to talk."

The Decepticon leader turned and began into the ship, waving a finger ever so slightly to signal Soundwave and Nightracer to follow.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Seeing Gigatron's gesture and having Soundwave ( and the Cassetticons) there, Nightracer took the time to retrieve Sunstreaker's gun. After the pick up, Nightracer quickly returned to her old position. While she thought that Gigatron should let the 'prisoner' go first, Nightracer didn't plan on letting him out of her sight.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Ravage transformed and returned to the chest unit of his master. Soundwave followed Gigatron and Sunstreaker.

Allowing this intruder to live was dangerous - he could be up to anything here.

Soundwave didn't like it.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm dived towards the ground, loving the feeling of freedom flight gave him. He rose at a steep angle, corkscrewing as we did so. he leveled at an began his journey back to the Nemesis. Then he remembered a question he had meant to ask earlier.
"Runabout," he said over his com system, "come in Runabout, can you hear me?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttlebay:

Bludgeon: -boards shuttle-

Stranglehold and Fangry: -follow-

Fangry: -takes his seat- "Think there'll be any humans there? I could use a....." -trails off as Bludgeon looks at him- "......snack........"

Stranglehold: -while not the brightest bulb in the box, knows more than enough to stay out of the way of the glare, smacks Fangry in the back of the head- "Shut up, Fangry."

Fangry: -head rebounds off the armored bulkhead in front of him, dazing him- "Ooooooooooogggghhhhhhhhh....."
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runabout, who was walking next to Runamuck, stopped abruptly. "Yes, Sunstorm, now what do you want?" He asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttlebay

Octopunch boarded the shuttle behind Bludgeon and co., carefully stepping past the dazed Fangry as he made his way to an empty seat.

Bugly followed seconds later, glaring at the Headmaster in open contempt as he passed.

"Get up, fleabag."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Shuttlebay

Pounce slinks aboard the shuttle and taskes a seat.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Shuttle Bay

Viewfinder and Spyglass shuffled up the ramp of their shuttle behind the Mayhems, taking seats as far away from the others as they could manage.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker sneered at Soundwave and the Fembot he didn't know. He was tempted to make a comment about Soundwave finally finding a mom-bot for his kids, but felt now may not be the best time.

He made sure he could quickly get back to his other weapons if he needed too, and then started to follow Gigatron and his cadre.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS