[Original RPG] End of the Line: Riptide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm was glad that he would get his moment,
"If anyone destroys Dirge before I get before I get my chance," he narrowed his eyes, "they will face my wrath!" he yelled menacingly, sending screaching orange lightning towards the ceiling as he spoke.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Brifing Room

The Stunticons remained silent through out Hatemonger's mission brief, yet as it went on they grow more excited. When Hatemonger looked at him, Motormaster briefly nodded to show that he understood the order.

" Catilla was the Bot Squeezeplay talked to before he changed sides" Dragstrip said outloud, remembering his own fight in the Tokyo dockyard with anger.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Launch Bay

With his three guards onboard, Astrotrain folded his loading ramp back up. At a signal from the commander, the launch lift started to rise.

"Strap in," he told the Decepticons inside him. "We'll be running straight upwards to get out of the atmosphere as quickly as we can. Hopefully we'll be gone before the enemy detect us, but it won't be a comfortable ride."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at Sunstorm.

"It does not matter who slays our traitors as long as they are destroyed. I just want to make sure they suffer for their cowardance." He growled then looked at Sixshot.

"You may terminate any Autobot in your path." He said a smile almost setting across his face.
verytired

inside Astrotrain

Post by verytired »

Slicer Strapped himself in, eager to get to action but increasingly agitated over the terrain he may be fighting in.
He turned to the pretender on board, and asked cautiously:
"Submarauder, will your sub form be of use in space?"
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Inside Astrotrain

Submarauder finished strapping himself in and then looked up to answer Slicer's question "Normally not, but." the pretender withdrew something from subspace, a pair of small jet thrusters modules.

A wry smile appeared on the Decepticon's face "You didn't think i went to the armoury for weapons did you, these devices should provide me with ample speed and manoeuvrability in are space based destination."
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm was furious at Hatemonger's rebuttal, but he was still a loyal troop, and would do his duty.
"Very well, but if someone else deals with Dirge, then I want his corpse to do with as I will. By Primus he will be punished!" he swore, sending more lightning towards the ceiling.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Briefing Room

Spyglass' head craned slowly back while his optcband widened in slowly-awakening horror at Bludgeon's apparent extra-sensory capacities. Viewfinder was similarly perturbed, but he knew better than to keep the Pretender waiting.

"M-Medbay," he relayed. "Many Autos. Prime not. Was. Guarded thinks."

Cargo Bay Six

With the displaced items returned to their proper places, Hammer began taking measurements on the damaged wall segments.

Nemesis Airspace

As Octane closed the distance to the Decepticon base, his giddiness rose exponentially. The last few minutes seemed like an eternity, and he counted every second until he would be in range. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. They were close enough.

"Well, this is the place," he told Sunstreaker just before his bottom emergency-dump bombay doors dropped away underneath the Autobot. "Sorry, it's a bit of a dive! Ahahahaha!"
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker was caught by surprise and tumbled out of the transport plane. He scowled and did his best to roll over to face up at the shrinking plane and gave it a short, parting blast with his electron-pulse rifle

"Thanks for the lift, Octane. Hope you don't crash!" Primus knows I'm about too.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Nemesis Airspace

As the launch lift broke through the water, Astrotrain thought he caught sight of Octane flying past. He couldn't dawdle around to find out what his triplechanging brother was up to, though. As soon as he cleared the lift car, he pointed his nose to the sky and fired his main engines at full burn.

(OOC: Next stop...the Outer Space thread!)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked out to the group.

"If that is all make your final preparations." He said to the group.

"I will let everyone know when to report to the shuttle bays." He said standing up nodding to the group and then exited. Overlord followed him.

Razorclaw looked at the rest of his men.

"Ok lets go get fueled up and top off our ammo." He said as the five Predacons filed out of the briefing area.

Ruckus ran out with Flywheels chasing him.

"Gotta make sure I have plenty of ammo to pump into Dirge." The Triggercon grunted.

"Wait for me!" Flywheels said running after the gruff Decepticon.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Nemesis Airspace

Octane was too busy with his glee over his prank on Sunstreaker to think about a counterattack, and the bolt pierced his left wing near the tip. He unleashed a muttered string of profanities as he banked away, but the pain was mostly muted by his enjoyment of the spectacle.

(OOC: Back to Cuba then...)
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Cuba

Sunstreaker had one chance. He had been to Nemesis once before and he wasn't fond of the salt-water bath then, and he certainly wasn't in a new body.

He kicked in the after burners to get himself a quick burst in the right direction. They then stopped as they had no fuel. Who ever built him decided he didn't need to fly just yet. Sunstreaker hoped that was enough. He watched Astrotrain fly past and at the right moment, reached out grabbing the lip of the lift car, sliding inside the underwater Decepticon base before it could drop back underwater.

I should have just hi-jacked Astrotrain.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Briefing Room:

Bludgeon: "Have they questioned him?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Briefing Room

Seeing Hatemonger's last words as the dismissile it was, the Stunticons left to make their 'final preparations'.
the other party."
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Sustorm left the briefing room and walked towards one of the launch bays. I need some air time before I make my preparations. Ten minutes should do. He opened the launch door and flew out.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Briefing Room

Sixshot watched the others start to leave, then got to his feet and slowly left the room heading for his quarters, he had to see that the cat was tended to before this mission.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshots Quarters

.His new servant was neglecting him time to track him down and find some food and TLC. No Servant was gonna neglect him like this meow

Marmalade clawed off the ventilation grill and wriggled into the ducting
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Briefing Room

Viewfinder focused his concentration. That question was a bit more complicated...

"Think s-o," he told Bludgeon nervously. "He say much not. Nothing. Not. Nn."

Viewfinder paused with a sigh and tried again. "They gone. Think he knowsn't...?"

Spyglass glanced around anxiously, waiting to deploy so he could hopefully get some space from these creeps.

Bridge

Much of the ship seemed quiet, and the bridge was no different. Knockout didn't mind, though he wished he had more work to do. He wandered into the looming empty command center and took a seat at the security station, as Hammer had ordered him to reprogram it to directly feed him information. However, before Knockout could get far, he noticed something peculiar and called his leader in a panic.

"L-Lord Gigatron, we have an intruder in the docking tower!"

Medbay

Gigatron had been floating absently in his private energon spa at the most remote corner of the chamber when the call came. He frowned and rose suddenly, activating his commlink as he went. There weren't many available troops, and he didn't like what he needed to do...

"Nightracer, Soundwave, there is an intruder in the docking tower. Meet me there and prepare to subdue him."

Resolved that it would be a fine test for his recently rehabilitated communications officer, Gigatron jogged out of the medbay to intercept Sunstreaker.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors

Hearing Gigatron's message, Nightracer took her rifle out of subspace and started heading toward the Docking Tower.
the other party."