[Original RPG] End of the Line: Turnabout (Autobase)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Citybot airspace

Post by Aero Blade »

"We follow him," Dirge said to Dogfight after Swoop's transmittion came through, letting him know the dinobot was still going to be leading him for the moment.

Now that Sludge was a fair distance away, Dirge was able to calm down again, and he seemed to be growing used to Swoop's presence as well. Dirge made his landing, they went over to where the dinobot was waiting.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Citybot Airspace

Dogfight followed Dirge, a little dissapointed.

" I was eager to see how a good flyer this seeker is, but he is already landing and, for his flight maneuvers, I would say he is economizing fuel. "

The triggerbot rolled in the air, pointed his nosecone towards the landing bay accelerating and, when he was only a few metres from the ground he transformed into robot mode, retrothursters at maximum power.

He landed adminst a twisted cloud of dust.

" Well Dirge, when you'll be installed and refueled, you can count on me for... to share flight tactics. It could be interesting to compare your Decepticon flight combat maneuvers with mine...I mean the Autobot's ones. "

---

Fort Max Halls

Skids laughed, and put one of his hands on Landfill's shoulder.

" You'd frightened me down there pal, I thought we were losing you. But your partners helped me a lot; without both of them I probably would still be there, pushing you. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Security Office, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "Awlrahght. Let's go." -leads the way to the brig-

Bridge, Fort Max:

Prime: -walks onto the bridge-

Grimlock: -lounging in the command chair, looking at a sensor display on the main screen of Cuba and Trypticon-

Fortress: -head unlocks from command dais, transforms back to robot mode- "Commander on the bridge!"

Grimlock: -grunts absently-

Prime: "Good to see everything's running smoothly....." -moves over to the command chair, looks at the main display- "Did the Aerialbots find anything at all?"

Grimlock: "All them find out is dumb 'Cons not blink." -slams fist down on command chair arm, shattering the control panel on it, then chuckles- "Fly-bots bring us good, solid intel on one thing." -points at Trypticon- "Trypticon get serious overhaul."

Prime: "We already knew that, from the fragmented reports we got from Hound."

Grimlock: "Trypticon also not need energy them getting in payment."

Prime: "We know that, too. What we need is proof."

Grimlock: -scowls- "More worried about dumb 'Con reaction......"

Sky Lynx:

Sky Lynx: "Perhaps I will....." -heading for the Nemesis-(and the Nemesis thread....)
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

As night cloaked the sky the Nova nears its target the Autobot bases.

"Hmm wonder why that ship just took off?" Cryotek said seeing a shuttle leaving the Autobot bases.

He carefully send the Nova down in a small clearing in the woods a mile or so south of the Autobot bases.

He looked over at Sixshot.

"Well lets go shut down an Autobase shall we?" He said getting up from his chair and getting ready to exit the shuttle.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Office, Fort Max

Squeezeplay stood there for a moment, collecting his thoughts and preparing for the job he would have to do. After a few seconds, he let out a sigh, slipped into character, and started moving.

The Headmaster went along with Ironhide, muttering a string of threats, curses and general vitriol that would do any convict proud.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Security: Command
Prowl breezed into the command center of the security wing, throwing a glance sideways at the heavy doors leading down to the containment units for prisoners and a wary glance towards the door leading to where Ironhide was giving Squeezeplay weaponry before settling in on a terminal and began to send his message data.

Optimus, all data indicates to expect an imminent large-scale attack from the Decepticons. Decepticons are likely salting bases with breaching forces as was done in battle of Kaon. Advising all officers to maintain high alert until further notice. Awaiting word from Smokescreen on rank registry loyalties.

*break*

Team has been dispatched to locate and neutralize Sunstreaker.

*break*

Scouting findings indicate valuable mineral resource in ravine. Mining team forming to excavate it. Will be useful for own use as well as human dealings.

----------------
Outside Fortress Maximus
Swoop's frightful robot appearance didn't hide the pleasant expression he got after realizing that Dirge's engines had stopped whining. He motioned Dirge and Dogfight inside.
"We go to Level 3, Wing D, room 62. That Dirge's quarters. Hound say can use his room too - 61."

----------------
Outside Security Office, Fort Max
Mirage eased his rifle up to his chest and slipped back down the hallway. He locked in on Smokescreen's internal radio.
"Smokescreen, Mirage reporting. You available?"
-----------------
Metroplex: Security
Inferno scrolled around the cameras for a bit and then began tinkering with a new security program.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Brig, Fort Max:

Chromedome and Hosehead: -look over as Ironhide leads a cursing, manacled Squeezeplay into the brig, lowers the bars, and puts the Decepticon Headmaster into the cell-

Chromedome: "Where'd you get him?"

Ironhide: -chuckles- "Tokyo. Him'n his friends were makin' a mess." -brings the bars back online- "C'mon, you two. Back ta th' office. Got forms ta fill out."

Hosehead: "But-"

Ironhide: -grabs Chromedome and Hosehead's arms, drags them out of the brig-

Bridge, Fort Max:

Prime: -reading Prowl's report- "Looks like the Decepticons will be coming soon."

Grimlock: "Good. Me go get welcome club......."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Office, Metroplex

Smokescreen did his best to ignore Red's look of suspicion as he switched on his comlink to answer the spy's hail.

"I'm meeting with Red Alert right now, Mirage. What can I do for you?"

Brig, Fort Max

Squeezeplay threw himself against the bars, still spouting a stream of hateful vitriol about Ironhide, the old Autobot's associates, and his proto-hatcher. Once the security officer had left the room with his younger associates, the Headmaster slowly seemed to calm down.

Dropping down to sit on a bench, he turned to Spectro and asked, "When'd they nab you?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fort Max Halls

Landfill chuckled

"I'm not a light load thats for sure. They're good lads couldn't ask for better."

~*~

Quickmix strode up to the pair

"I'm here old things reporting for duty, hopefully as good as new after a bit of a tussle with a nasty Stunticon.

~*~

Outside

Chainclaw growled and went to mock-pounce Catilla
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max Halls

Skids nodded to Quickmix and Landfill.

" Well " said Skids looking around, " I don't see Wheeljack near, but he knows our destination, so we can depart now. He'll join us later. Follow me guys, we're going to make a little expedition. "

Skids transformed into van mode, and slowly headed towards the ravine.

---

Metroplex Bridge

( OCC: Playing Magnus for the summer :D )

Ultra Magnus, on his seat on Metro's bridge, checked again the sensor grid.

" All clear ", he thought. " At least a little bit of peace ".

The city commander was pleased with the unusual inactivity, but deep inside his spark he knew too well this sudden peace will not endure.

Ultra Magnus sighed.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Arcee frowned as she looked at Magnus's state*

"Presures of life hm? Well it could be worse. Your friends are with you Magnus."
Aero Blade

Outside Fortress Maximus

Post by Aero Blade »

Dirge nodded as Swoop spoke, withholding a slight smile. Half of it was due to that the dinobot was no-longer giving him that odd look it seemed, but the other part was that earlier he hadn't quite been focused on what Hound had been telling him and more focusedon Swoop as a threat - he was pleased with himself that he remember the number properly.

However, knowing the number and knowing how to find your way around were two completely different numbers. Dirge glanced briefly at Dogfight to check on where he was, then turned back to Swoop. "Lead the way," Dirge said, managing a cheerful tone.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Security Office, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -dragging Chromedome and Hosehead in-

Nightbeat: -watching a submonitor showing Squeezeplay and Spectro's cell, mutes it- "I know sailors who would blush over what he just said....."

Ironhide: "If you guys're wondeirn' why Ah jus' tossed him in there, Ah'm tryin' ta see if Spectro's fakin'r not."

Chromedome: "I'm pretty sure he isn't."

Hosehead: -nods-

Ironhide: -shrugs- "Cawl me overly suspicious."

Decepticon Shuttle Black Heart:

Bludgeon: -scowl deepens ever so slightly- "Things should be getting..... interesting."

Bridge, Fort Max:

Prime: -activates commlink- "Magnus, give me a status report."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Brig

Spectro looked at Squeezeplay and just nodded.

"When they nabbed me." he grunted.

Cryotek opened up the shuttle door being careful to avoid detection. Of course in the dead of night he did have an advantage given his darker color.

"Come on ninja. We have work to do." He said looking over at Sixshot.

Viewfinder and Spyglass just nodded to Bludgeon.

"Lets get Spectro and get out of there." Spyglass said "It looks like Squeezeplay is trying to talk to him now. I told him to play stupid." The spy said hoping is brother could hold out.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Brig, Fort Max

"Oh yeah, that really tells me a whole lot, doesn't it?"

Squeezeplay shook his head in disgust, and feigned anger at Spectro.

"Where did they get you?"

Shuttle Black Heart

Octopunch glared up at the cockpit.

"When do we land?" he demanded.

"Two minutes," Bugly said quietly without looking at any sort of instrument panel.

Octopunch scoffed. "How would you kn-"

The mystic cut him off with a glare. "I know."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Brig

"On a mission." Spectro grunted again. "I don't see you as Gigatron or any other commander." He said.

"But if you must know we completed our objectives but had to retreat. I was taken or something. I really don't remember now."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Fort Max: Halls
Swoop nodded, and turned, leading the way towards the quartering wing. What the dinobot had figured out that he didn't mention, was that Dirge was going to be in the same wing as every other spy and espionage Autobot quartered in Fort Max. Swoop assumed it was because Dirge wasn't trusted, but then, he wasn't positive. The scout had been working with him after all.

Swoop pointed to the room, motioning to Dirge and Dogfight. "This Dirge's room -62. That Hound's room- 61."

The dinobot's curiousity got the better of him and he hit the open button for both.

Dirge's room was spacious, had the standard bed, television/ entertainment center, computer terminal, desk and shelving that most of the city rooms were equipped with, but unlike the rooms opposite, it only had one entrance and exit, no window portal.

Hound's room was identical, with the exception of various natural knickknacks stored in secured hatches, as well as a couple of cabinets full of human books and videos.

---------------
Fort Max: Security: Command
Prowl finished the briefing and looked up at his monitors. Something was making the strategist feel uneasy- like he was being watched.

He searched for signs of shadows in the room and on the monitor, and finding none, he let out a barely audible sigh. The others were preoccupied in the next room over. In a move he seldom ever made, Prowl rubbed his forehead in deep thought.
We need an advantage. Use the prisoner, lure them out. Then strike using multiple fronts- but that puts our dwindling numbers in danger. Skills- what skills do we have to work with... hmm..."

Unsettled again, Prowl looked up and rose from his chair.
Outside Security Office, Fort Max
Mirage was peeved, but his voice remained calm and even as he continued to listen in and talk internally. "You asked for a report, Smokescreen. I've got more than you requested, but I'll deliver it live. If I stay here..."
Mirage broke off and looked up as he heard Prowl's footsteps coming closer towards the doorway, then quickly slid down the hall a bit of a further distance and continued heading out.

"...I'll be discovered."