THE AWF's hateful benefactor speaks...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

THE AWF's hateful benefactor speaks...

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IN CHARACTER:

The crowd at the arena is electric some fans chant loudly "AWF! AWF!" Others chant "X-WCW! X-WCW!" just as loudly. It's a definite 50/50 of which chant is heard.
Suddenly on the PA we here:

"We're face to face
Loyalty is what I need to see from you
You're insecure
I can see the fear that breeds in your heart
Where will you run? Where will you hide?
I see the look drift from your eyes
Who will survive? Let's get it on
And we'll fight

I know who you are
The leader of lost souls
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
I'm not afraid to die
My soul will travel on
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
Immortal
Immortal
Immortal

I need the rush
There's nowhere you could hide before you die
Why won't you face me?
I can see the fear that's in your eyes
Where will you run? Where will you hide?
I see the look drift from your eyes
Who will survive? Let's get it on
And we'll fight

I know who you are
The leader of lost souls
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
I'm not afraid to die
My soul will travel on
You can't kill me
I'm immortal

I know who you are
The leader of lost souls
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
I'm not afraid to die
My soul will travel on
You can't kill me
I'm immortal

Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
Let's fight

I know who you are
The leader of lost souls
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
I'm not afraid to die
My soul will travel on
You can't kill me
I'm immortal

I know who you are
The leader of lost souls
You can't kill me
I'm immortal
I'm not afraid to die
My soul will travel on
You can't kill me
I'm immortal

You can't kill me
Immortal!
You can't kill me
Immortal!
You can't kill me
Immortal!
You can't kill me

Christopher Back appears on the stage wearing an X-WCW t-shirt
and blue jeans. His hair is perfect. His shirt shows his off his abs,
he lets some of the girls’ ringside feel his chest, the girls squeal in
delight.

As he enters the ring he asks Cliffy for his microphone.
Now Cliffy being the complete and total asshole that he is refuses to. Mr. Back kicks him in the gut and that doubles him over he then grabs Cliffy's arms and looks like he's going to nail Cliffy with a Pedigree. Back signals to the crowd then jumps swinging Cliffy around a complete 180 degrees and drops him!

Back kicks Cliffy out of the ring and grab the mic. He takes a minute to compose himself.

CB: "What is the problem with these Brits now of days? Oh well. Now that problem has then been taking care of lets get down to business. The AWF has a serious debt to pay and it's to ME!"

Some fans start chanting "YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK!" and some chant "YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"

CB: "You see I did something that my financial advisors told me not to, my friends told me not to. I invested half a billion to the AWF! Five weeks ago the AWF was dead in the water and now
they have been given new life thanks to me!"

All the fans chant "YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK!"

CB: "But like everything in life there is a price for this investment.
You after the deal was signed I issued a special challenge on
X-WCWwrestling.com that shook the wrestling world.
I challenged five of AWF superstars that have never been in the X-WCW to face 5 X-WCW Superstars that have never been in the
first-ever Xtreme War Games Match at an upcoming X-WCW pay-per-view!
Viewfind, Ravage, Sir Auros, Zarak and Amarant Odinson all have accepted the challenge to represent the AWF. The contracts are signed and the match is set!
But apparently some of the members of the AWF roster especially guys like: Erik Summers, Sean O'Con, Y3B, Cloud Strifer, and Stone Cold Skywarp don't approve of an inter-promotional match and have told me that they will stop at nothing to stop the match from happening!"

Back pauses and looks down then he looks up and smiles.

CB: "Well I got two words for Erik Summers, Sean O'Con, Y3B,
Cloud Strifer, and Stone Cold Skywarp: SCREW YOU!
It's too late! None of you losers can stop it!
If Reilly still has any balls left after Team X-WCW beats...no destroys Team AWF in that match he can!
Why?
Because I've already done the impossible and that makes me mighty.
I revived the AWF!
Not Summers. Not O'Con. Not Y3B. Not SCSW. And certainly not that idiot Cloud Strifer!
The AWF will own its existence to me!
My supreme legacy in the AWF is that it was me the AWF's most hated man, it's supreme villain that saved it!
I'll be its hateful benefactor!

So Viewfind, Ravage, Sir Auros, Zarak and Amarant Odinson,
you're now offically Team AWF and don't anybody tell you different, but all of you had better bring you A+ games because Team X-WCW will not stop until all of you are destroyed!

To the rest of the AWF roster that wants to try and stop it here's the deal: if any of you gutless wonders try to interfere, you had better be ready for a fight, because any attempts to stop the show or the Xtreme War Games Match will be met with XTREME FORCE!"

ALL of the fans chant "YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK!" as Christopher Back leaves the ring.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
TheGreatOne
Protoform

Post by TheGreatOne »

Now this is what its like when worlds collide
Now this is what its like.
This is what its like when worlds collide.

Powerman 5000 continues to play as TGO makes his way down.

What is it really thats going on here.
You've got your system for total control
So is there really anybody out there
Now watch us suffer cause we can't go
What is it really that is in your head
What little life that you had just died
I'm gonna be the one that's takin over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
It's the end of all time

What is it really that motivates you
The need to fly or this fear to stop
I'll go along for the ride but surprise
When we get there I say 9 of 10 drop
Now who's the light and who is the devil
You can't decide so I'll be your guide
And one by one they will be hand chosen

TGO slides into the ring while Back is still in it. pyros then lanch as TGO etends his hand to Back, then withdraws and gets a mic.

What is it really when they're fallin over
Everything that you thought is denied
I'm gonna be the one that's takin over

You know something, you are one smart SOB Back. You come down here and tell them they can screw themselves over it. I like that. Thats why I am wanting to be on team X-WCW. I want to make it worth your while to recieve all the negative publicity this match has gotten on the web.

The fans chant you rock at the pair.

Yes, we know, and when this match happens, we will rock you Team AWF.

The fans start doing the tune of the Queen song as TGO throws down his mic and waits for an answer.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Don't plug your site here...I've told you before this isn't an ad agency. Remove the link. You want to have it in your sig in GD great...more power to you, but I wouldn't be asshole enough to go to your fed and post a link to the AWF.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Mr. Back right, the name really is correct as it perfectly suits an asshole.

So you come into the AWF and act all big and bad, like your some hot **** for kicking the tar out of Cliffy who would cause your head to explode if he said anything to you as you would have think. Wow you are such a bit man really, no really you are.

But anyway, you come out here, X-WCW this, X-WCW that blah blah blah. You know if it was so important maybe just maybe you and the few cronies you bought with you wouldn't be the only ones who have ever heard of it.

As for team AWF this is quite possibly one of the greatest collection of wrestling talent ever. I mean we have: Viewfind the biggest thug ever and quite possibly the next big hip-hop artist, Sir Auros one bad ass with quite the mean streak, Zarak one of the best in the AWF period, Amarant Odinson the man is quite simply the best pure wrestler I have ever seen and well moi the biggest baddest man in the AWF.

Oh yeah it's ok to bash the rest of the AWF, you ever stop to think it's not that they don't want to wreck you little fed, but simply they decided to give us five the pleasure of kicking you and your boys asses from one side of the arena to the next. Hell I am sure my boy TC would join the fun if given the chance as would anyone else in that locker room.

So come on Backyboy, you've felt the Hangover you've twitched on the mat for the 3-count and you know that if any of us five hit our finishers it's game over for the X-WCW and your little pissing game.

But I am sure I am not telling you anything you don't already know, I can see it in your eyes, your body, and you know you might have bitten off just a little bit more than you can chew. But you made your bed now you can crawl out of it, the only problem being you just crawled into your wide awake nightmare.

Oh and I have one last thing to say Back, BDR is in your house!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is seen at the Airport in America. He has come out of the arrival lounge and is waiting for his limo. He turns around and sees his camera.*

Well, not two minutes I step foot in this place, then Cyberstrike has opened his foul corpse gas mouth. And this time he has brought a little bitch with him too. I would have brought him too, if I was a man like CB.

But I am not. You know why? *A Huskarl Comes and says something in his ear* What? Oh alright, you get another limo to ride in with the sun roof down. Just get me a seperate one, I have stuff to think over. *The Huskarl shouts in pleasure and leaves*.

Now where was I, ah yes, I am not a man like Cyberstrike because I actually fight instead of bringing my one dimenioal friends from the X-WCrack. You know what, its simple really to see how patheic you are and how jelious you get when, I CloudStrifer, told you no. The fans cheered at my decision and called me a Hero. You want me to stop your little fed? I rather not. No not because I am scared, after all I am not you, but rather it would erode what little of man you are when I destory these "superstars", and I use that word with caution, you would have. So buck up, learn to tame your dog, and be prepared to run. Cause in the rumble your my target. If your little dog, "TGO" meaning The Garbage Odor you so lovingly call him, meet me in the ring you can kiss your sorry asses away from the bank. I don't care if you put a lot of money in this fed, Reliy won't give you a deal and thats that.

So learn to fight in this short time CB, cause your going to be one that faces The Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, Right Hand of Odin, Smiter of Foes, The Person who makes Rivers of Blood. You little dog "TGO" can also come and face me if he wants. After all what are little Dogs for anyway?

Believe the Hype, Fear the Pain!

*Cloud gets into his limo as he leaves.*
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Galvatron91
Don't plug your site here...I've told you before this isn't an ad agency. Remove the link. You want to have it in your sig in GD great...more power to you, but I wouldn't be asshole enough to go to your fed and post a link to the AWF.

Done. Sorry I forgot
Halfshell

Re: THE AWF's hateful benefactor speaks...

Post by Halfshell »

[ooc] He's a killjoy for enforcing the rules? Whoop.
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
But apparently some of the members of the AWF roster especially guys like: ]Erik Summers, Sean O'Con, Y3B, Cloud Strifer, and Stone Cold Skywarp don't approve of an inter-promotional match and have told me that they will stop at nothing to stop the match from happening!"
[ic? ooc? who can really tell with me?]

I told you that?

I told you that?

Now, The HeartBrend Kid knows he's been on a lot of unprescribed "medication" of late, but... wow. I'm sure I'd remember that. It's the sort of thing I'd remember, I'm certain of it.

And you know why it's the sort of thing I'd remember? Because it would have involved me losing my mind, and I'm still standing, sane as ever.

You want to throw a picnic and invite some of the AWF to be the ants? Fine by me. But The HeartBrend Kid is no ant, and I'd neeeever lower myself to have anything to do with a two-bit operation like X-WCW.

If other members of the AWF want to go and piss on your bonfire, I'll let them. It's not my problem if they've got no pride and self-respect. But when somebody's scored the winner in the World Cup Final, they're hardly gonna trip over themselves to play in a Sunday League Pub Team.

So think whatever you want about why I laughed at your invitation. Say it's because I'm scared. Say whatever the hell you want. The people who count know the real reason. It's because, quite simply, I'm Better Than You.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Re: THE AWF's hateful benefactor speaks...

Originally posted by Brendocon
[ic? ooc? who can really tell with me?]
Well isn't that funny?
It's same thing with me when I'm dealing with idoits like you and Cloud Strifer.
I told you that?
I told you that?
Well not me exactly but I did personally overheard you tell your loverboy Summers say just that. I always did have good hearing.
You two never could keep your moaning and groaning in those hotel rooms down.
I never was able to get a good night sleep when I was staying in next room.
Now, The HeartBrend Kid knows he's been on a lot of unprescribed "medication" of late, but... wow. I'm sure I'd remember that. It's the sort of thing I'd remember, I'm certain of it. And you know why it's the sort of thing I'd remember? Because it would have involved me losing my mind, and I'm still standing, sane as ever.
Considering all the head injuries you've substained over the years
it's wonder you can remember your name.
I'd neeeever lower myself to have anything to do with a two-bit operation like X-WCW.
I think you got that backwards, but then from what from what I overheard from those sleepless night when I had to listen you and Erik in those hotel rooms, I think you like it in the backside.

But that is beside the point.

Lets see in the past year the X-WCW has held over 30 shows worldwide, created 3 cutting edge wrestling TV shows with
character-driven storylines with new and exciting superstars and as well as new and innovative matches that has gained us ratings higher than WWE Raw has ever had, and buyrates for
each of our ppvs higher than the last.

In the past year the AWF has about 5 shows all of which sucked,
signed zero new talent instead relied on dinosaurs like you and your boyfriend, and one busted Hell in a Cell, and was nearly bankrupt, before I bailed it out.

Yeah the X-WCW is really in poor shape and the AWF is in great shape. That is sarcasm by the way. :rolleyes:

The simple trurth is the X-WCW is the future and the AWF is the past and and is an endangered animal. An endangered animal that I have saved.
So think whatever you want about why I laughed at your invitation. Say it's because I'm scared. Say whatever the hell you want.

I know this that deep down you've were afraid to join Team AWF
because you know that Team X-WCW would not only destroy any
version of Team AWF it would look real bad on your resume that you led Team AWF to a complete and total defeat.
But now I got you in an uncomfortable postion, because it looks like I made AWF MVP piss himself with fear and regret, because he knows now that he didn't have balls to accept a challenge that could've brought some much needed honor to AWF.
The people who count know the real reason.
It's because, quite simply, I'm Better Than You.
It's funny I've that line from you and every other two bit has been "legend, icon, and self-proclaimed god" in the sport of professional wrestling.
Well simply put while you Erik have sucking each other dicks in at
your home for the past year and half, I've beaten every legend, icon, and self-proclaimed god in this sport.

In the past you MIGHT have been better than me but now you're a dinosaur who time has forgot and I'm in my prime.
That why now I'm better than you. That's not bragging that's just stating a fact.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

You know why the AWF is dead?

Because no-one can compete with me.

You know why the X-WCW is still going?

Because I haven't fought in there. When I singlehandedly beat team X-WCW, I will have singlehandedly brought down two feds because of my skill.

Where will I go with my life then?
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is seen in his hotel room in his training outfit. Its apprent that he had just gotten there when the camera came.*

What happened now? What? Cyber opened his mouth? Whats new about that? Did a fragrant sent came out of his corpse gas mouth?

You know what Cyber, I am getting tried of this. I await your respone and like the yellow bellied dog that you are you run away when the lion roars. Sure you may yap on about how you "Saved" the company and how you have a gazillion belts in X-Crack but when real competetion comes up, you run away like the coward you are.

No matter though. I will see you soon enough. Or will you run back to X-Crack once the rumble has begun? I don't doubt that you won't even show your face in the ring. No matter. In anycase you and your X-Crack fans and you little dog TGO will go and hide like the cowards you are.

And I am not suprised that you don't have any stupid comments to make after I told you to go see Reliy. Maybe he turned down your match with the leg hump, devil worshiping, 3 cage match. I don't blame him. Who would even pay to see the creator of this match lose to a being like CloudStrifer after all that corpse gas that you fouled up the air with.

So run, evade me, take yourself and your little dog back to X-Crack, I don't care. When you actually step into the AWF, into the four post ring, The Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, The Right Hand of Odin, The Smiter of Foes, The Flower of Blood Rivers will be waiting for you.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
You know what Cyber, I am getting tried of this. I await your respone and like the yellow bellied dog that you are you run away when the lion roars. Sure you may yap on about how you "Saved" the company and how you have a gazillion belts in X-Crack but when real competetion comes up, you run away like the coward you are.
IC: "You're not any compettion to me Cloud you're just ****ing idoit. As too the reason that I decided not enter in the AWF Rumble I'm not intrested in wasting my time in a stupid battle royal for a title shot that I've already earned several times over by beating guys that had no business being in an AWF title match to begin with.
No matter though. I will see you soon enough. Or will you run back to X-Crack once the rumble has begun? I don't doubt that you won't even show your face in the ring.
Nope I'll be at EoS if just to beat the sh!t out of you one-on-one and then I'll be in the locker room with my ladies getting laid.
And I am not suprised that you don't have any stupid comments to make after I told you to go see Reliy. Maybe he turned down your match with the leg hump, devil worshiping, 3 cage match. I don't blame him. Who would even pay to see the creator of this match lose to a being like CloudStrifer after all that corpse gas that you fouled up the air with.
I don't own the AWF and don't want to own it.
I've invested money some much needed money in it to keep it going the deal with Reily is that the Xtreme War Games Match happens with 5 members of the AWF roster. It's signed and sealed and it's going to happen wheather you, the HeartBurnKid Sean O'Chicken, Erik The Lame Game Summers, Y3Bitchboy, Stoned Crap Skyfart, or anybody else can do to stop it!
So run, evade me, take yourself and your little dog back to X-Crack, I don't care. When you actually step into the AWF, into the four post ring, The Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, The Right Hand of Odin, The Smiter of Foes, The Flower of Blood Rivers will be waiting for you.
Believe the Hype, Fear the Pain! [/B]

Believe what hype?
The ravings of an insane idoit? The only thing you're good for Cloud was beating OP up and that is old news.

And Fear the Pain?
Cloud, I've been chokeslamed on to thumbtacks, set on fire, thrown face first in razor wire, thrown off 30 foot scafolds,
hit with everything you little brain can think of from trashcans, sledgehammers, chains, to ladders, and I've been in every submission hold you can think of. I've had just about every bone broken twice.
Do you really think that you that there is anything that you can do to me that people 1,000,000 times better than you have already tried and failed to end my career?

But since you seem hellbent for a fight at EoS, fine you got one
but it's a singles match just you and me.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Sure you dont want any of your bitches to help you out? We all know youre a bleeping coward, with no ability whatsoever.

Just like your fed, actually. Useless, weak, pathetic, a fed that wants to be as good as the AWF, but will always be worse than the worst jobber the AWF has ever had.

Youre a spineless jerk-off with no future in any walk of life. Just kill yourself and end your, and our, misery

(all ooc. talking of which, are those that signed up for the fight gonna get pm's about it?)
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

The AWF is a means to an end for 'The Brigadier', a stepping stone if you will, to a higher purpose, but you colonials really take the biscuit! Via your defeat I shall at last be a knight of the realm!

I'm here to teach all of you ragamuffins the true meaning of honour in the art of unarmed combat, so you can take your profanity and wishy washy coloquialisms and stick them up your Kyber!

Now I know what you're thinking, but I'm not a rascist, I'm not even a sexist and I'm certainly not your friend, but remember this, I am the best!

God save the Queen!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud in his hotel room, looking at the TV in disgust. He turns it off.*

Is this really what they put on the TV? Seriously, someone should just censor out Cyberstrike and his mouth. Its just makes ratings for all shows go down.

I really don't care if you had sex with the devil, fought your way out of a sack, dressed up as a lady or whatever the hell you do in that patheic fed of yours. It does not translate here my igorant idiot. It does not.

Sure if I had my own fed, I would walk a tightrope, fight a bear and kill two people at the same time and come out with the belt. Of course its your fed you will win the belt anyway sooner or later.

But thats not here or there. Fine chicken out of the Rumble, in fact you can chicken out of the EoS match right now, because thats what your going to do that time anyway. I really don't have time to chase your chicken **** face from the AWF to that hellhole you call home. It doesn't matter how many devil worshiping, firebreathing matches you propose. I will always, always be the victor. Because I am the Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, THe Right hand of Odin, Smiter of Foes, Flower of Blood Rivers and your not.

In anycase I doubt you and your little X-Whore dog, TGO can stay out on our "single" match Cyber. I am preparing to meet him anyway, cause your just that stupid. You will bring him and screw the rules anyway, so why not have fun?

Believe the Hype, Cyberstrike, Fear the Pain and the Result
TheGreatOne
Protoform

Post by TheGreatOne »

IN CHARACTER:

We see TGO sitting in his locker room watching Cloud Strifers promo. He grabs another beer while he yawns.

Oh my God, are we watching wrestling or Hardball. This is as boring as watching the news. You got these idtiots that think they own you in the ring, then you fight them, and you make them look like a busted ketcup bottle.

The camera man tells TGO he is on the titantron now.

Well hey there Cloud, imagine your head as a Heniz ketcup bottle. Good, it looks like one anyway.

The fans laugh and chant Ketcup head at CS.

Now, imagine that this is what will happen if you step into the ring with me.

TGO smashes the bottle between his fists, without pain. He then looks into the camera and speaks.

You see Cloud, if me and you ever wrestled, it would be the biggest squash since the finger poke of doom I would beat you so bad. I will have to leave the ring with your blood on my hands, thats how violent it will be. So, if you want some, bring it on. Cause thats how it goes around here.

TGO punches the camera lens, and ketcup fills the cracks like blood in veins.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud's in a limo dressed in a suit. He is looking out of the window and sees the scenry.*

Oh what is it now? What? Who spoke what? *A Huskral whispers in his ear.* Who the hell is that and why should I care? *A Huskarl whispers in his ear agian.* Are you serious? You want me to reply to that? You got to be joking. *He shakes his head.* *Sigh* Fine whatever, I reply to this idiotic promo he made.

Well, well it looks like the little lap dog can bark. I thought only Cyber controlled when you could talk. No matter. First things first,

What fans? What have you done anything, even anything remotely interesting in the oh, what is it now, oh yes, a few days? Zip, Nada, Zippo. You my idiot are at the bottom of a dung heap as they say. I don't care how many belts you won or how many devils and deamons you made out with. What matters is what you actually done in this fed. As of yet, I should be ignoring you, but since you and Cyber come in a 2 for 1 deal, thats why I am even talking to you. Be glad that you get even the light I gave you. You have no fans here, X-Crack has no fans here, there are only fans who like the AWF and like the fighters here. You have no fans. Well, maybe some other little guy, whats his name? Balls? Kenny Balls? Oh thats right Kenny Ballers. By Odin, what a stupid name.

You want to survive me? You think that breaking a ketup bottle scares me? I survived more pain that you will ever now. I awas the TV Title Champion, I buried OP then I destoryed him. You my friend are going to be lucky if you leave the rumble with a sore ass, cause thats the least of your worries. You better believe it, cause I am the Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, Right hand of Odin, Smiter of foes, Flower of Blood Rivers and your little dog are not.

*Camera fades out as Cloud turns to look out the window.*
TheGreatOne
Protoform

Post by TheGreatOne »

OOC: I didn't realise D-Ex had the same music as mine was. Quick change here.

IC:

Bullets by Creed hits the PA system, and TGO comes out to a large crowd pop. He poses on the stage for the people to see, then walks down the ramp. He walks up to a corner, and posses, the same way for all 3 other corners. He then gets a mic and speaks.

In case you don't know just who the hell I am Cloud Strifer, let me shoot some knowledge at you. I AM THE GREAT ONE! I am World Heavyweight Champion at a promotion that is worth more money then what Back put in to keep this place up. So what have you done that makes you high and mighty. You won the T.V. title in a two bit ****hole fed that isn't worth my time.

The fans chant his name as he pauses. He brings his mic to his lips and speaks again.

I wonder how much mother ****in' brown nosing you did to get that title shot. I mean hell, I could've let my dog have a title shot, and he would've bit your damn head off. Great Danes do that you know.

TGO pauses once again to a chant of his name.

So here is how I see it. When you do something impressive insted of calling in on an X-WCW on line show just to tell our boss that you don't like a challenge he has made, and when you lazy basterds in the back actually book a damn show for these people to see, I might consider wrestling for you guys. Until then, you can just shove you foot in your mouth and **** off.

The fans cheer loudly as TGO pause to clear his throat. He let's them quiet down and speaks again.

But Cloud, it seems both me and Strike/Back have a problem with you running your damn mouth, so I have an idea for you. How bout we give you a preview of what will happen if this War Games match happens? Me and CB/CS against you and a partner of your chosing. Then, if you win, we might actually care what you say.

TGO pauses and waits for a response.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is back in his hotel room, lying on his bed in his suit. Appearently he is asleep. As the door opens, Cloud's eyes open. A Huskarl comes to the foot of his bed and bows. He turns the tv on as Cloud rases an eyebrow. He watches TGO's promo and looks at the Huskarl who whispers something in his ear.*

You want me to reply to that? Are your Serious? How the hell is his master allowing him to speak for so long? Sheeh, I thought by now he must have run back into that hellhole where he emerged.

So you challenge me? Boo Hoo. You call the AWF a ****ty fed? Hell, I don't know where you drink the **** water that you do but with fighters with the names of Kenny Balls and yourself, I can't even see why the hell they still let you on this freaking fed.

Agian I say, don't consider the fans to say anything because your fans only include Kenny Balls and your master Cyber. But to the real meat of the promo you just did. Challenging me to a fight? I say its coming already. Cyber will just bring you "if" he comes to fight me. "If" because I know him and his yellow striped behind and thats exactly what he will do. Oh don't worry. You'll meet me soo enough. The moment you and your idiotic master sets foot in the Rumble you better watch yourself, cause there is no turning back. Yeah I am warning you.

Agian I have to say, I don't care about your ****ty fed and what Odin damn, deamon humping belts you and your freaking master fought there. After all its his fed and I guess you have been a good little dog so he rewarded you, big deal. Shove your crappy belt where the sun don't shine for all I care. X-Crack is worthless when you come here and you better know that.

Oh as for your idiotic match idea, I won't step into that hell hole of a fed so you better get it out of your mind I would fight you there.

So in short since you are an idiot anyway, You have no need to come and challenge me. Because Cyber will bring you out when he comes out since he is a coward. Hell, X-Crack don't have any fighters that go one on one. So I guess it will end up Me vs You two piles of dung. No matter. For I am the Norse Wonder, The Chosen One, The Right Hand of Odin, Smiter of Foes, Causer of Blood Rivers and your certainly not.

TheGreatOne
Protoform

Post by TheGreatOne »

IC:

You can't be serious. You haven't had a show since that last ice age. You could be in the biggest squash match in history, and it would be against me. Well, since Cybie is off in the X-WCW, I think he expects us X-WCW boys to pick up the slack. So, since you seem to want to continue on with the idea that you are a "son of the gods", you can meet me in the ring at EoS. Cause it is there that I will make you my bitch.

Bullets hits the PA system, and TGO leaves.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
[BIn anycase I doubt you and your little X-Whore dog, TGO can stay out on our "single" match Cyber. I am preparing to meet him anyway, cause your just that stupid. You will bring him and screw the rules anyway, so why not have fun?

Believe the Hype, Cyberstrike, Fear the Pain and the Result [/B]

IC: "What assurances that losers from Team AWF or the AWF roster won't interfer to help you?
If you can think (and that's the biggest IF in the history of the world) of a way to keep out those your LOSER AWF buddies, then you can name stipulation."