[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge Tyrant

"course continue before as "

growled Weirdwolf

"Nebulans need I volunteer to inventory supplies of do?"

He scanned the bridge

"what status of weapons is ."
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

"Not a chance," Tracer replied. "It is because you're one of us that I know to mistrust you, as you're likely plotting something, and I've already detected a hint in your tone which makes you seem as though you think you'll be able to edge me into whatever you want me to do. I can asure you right now that commander Spinister would not have chosen that trait in someone he would choose for his second in command, so any more insubordinary comments out of you and you'll be spending some time in the medbay, if you survive..." Tracer said with his tone dead serious.

"As far as that prisoner, he may have been rescued, but it is the fault of whoever was guarding him, not I, as he had already been turned over to Spinister's control. He'd also already served his purpose, which was for what information I dragged out of him," Tracer said in a conversational tone.

"You, however, have no purose, and currently have shown anything but a negative value to our forces. By all reguards I should take you out right now for being insubordinate to your superiors, but I've decided to let Spinister evaluate you. Keep it up, though, and my mood won't be as kind..."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus grimaced at being discluded from duty, but decided he needed time to think. "Weirdwolf, I'm going out to fly alongside the ship, I'll comm you if I see anything." he said as he walked to the nearest air-lock.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -shrugs- "The name still doesn't sound familiar. And the Ark was attacked by the Decepticons in flight."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake got onto his com-link to Tracer.

"I am coming back to you then we bring the con to Spinster." He said walking back to where the two Decepticons were located.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod waited mutely, watching for Wing Saber's reaction to Tracks' revelation.

Guess I picked up a few things, spending all that time with Kup...

Bridge, Tyrant

Hairsplitter did a good job making himself look busy at an operations station.

Singe sighed. "You need a volunteer for what, now?" he asked Weirdwolf.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf looked across at Singe

"need we an inventory supply of , need know to what aboard have including things food like otherwise hungry very nebulans are going to get. Some you of no loss will be but prefer not have angry Spinster me with. One who behind stays must run through maintenance procedures ships systems for , found manual oline yes , only 506 pages is in binary."
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Perfect.
Nautilus sagged his shoulders slightly and dropped his smile, made a face of sullen dissapointment. Tracer should be convinced that he had gained the upper hand now, and shouldn't be any more trouble.
But he's gotten awful chatty: and not a little paranoid. Might be one of those that likes to kill his fellows anyway. best keep an eye on him once this bird lands. That's if we're up in the air?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Singe's jaw hung open for a second as he tried to decypher Weirdwolf's speech.

Finally, Hairsplitter took pity on him and whispered, "He wants you to get a supply inventory."

"Ahhhh..." The lazy Nebulan sighed theatrically, then got up. "I'll be in the cargo bay, then, I suppose..."

Once he was gone, Hairsplitter looked up at Weirdwolf. "I've already taken a look at the manual, and I'm starting up the autodiagnostic programs as we speak. It'll let me know if anything needs maintenance before we make port."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge , Tyrant

"excellent efficent most are you."

Weirdwolf glanced round the bridge

"What status weapons are ? must functioning be in case we mecannibals or Quintessons into run."
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer didn't once seem phased by the change in Nautilus's facade, still very much keeping an eye on him and keeping his weapon ready. The unfamiliar con had already acted up many times just within the last few moments, he was sure he was going to do it again quite soon.

"Acknowledged," Tracer replied simply as Quake's com signal came through, Tracer not once taking his optics or gunsights off of Nautilus. "Return as soon as possible to assist with transfer of our 'visitor'. He's already shown some suspicious...tendancies..."

Cargobay, Flamberge

"You've found them?" Wing Saber asked to Tracks. His tone might have been suprize or even relief, but it was hard to tell - it sounded like it was slowly growing more weary, and thus becoming a bit mumbled. "What search unit are you from? Have you made contact with them?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: "What search unit? The spark storage crystal that my mind was copied onto was onboard the Ark. I discovered after we retook Cybertron from the Decepticons that my original self died a couple of million years after the Ark disappeared. I and the others from Wheeljack's 'we might need backup' experiment had new bodies built on Earth after the Ark reactivated in 1984."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Hairsplitter nodded. "Yes I am," he agreed with Weirdwolf as he watched the diagnostics run.

Unlike whoever's running weapons, he noted. Spinister will need to hear of this slacking.

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod tried to keep his face neutral as Tracks spoke, but he frowned a little nonetheless.

He's giving out too much information. When we get back, I'll have to sit him down with Kup for interrogation lessons. The cavalier felt a sick feeling in his combustion chamber as he realized what he'd just thought. Oh, Pit. Right. Uh...Nightbeat, then, I suppose.
Aero Blade

Cargobay, Flamberge

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber didn't seem to react much to Tracks's chatter as he tried to explain. In fact, he didn't seem to be much aware of anything else around him, as he seemed to turn very hazy again, as though about to pass out. There was something very wrong with the large Autobot.
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Nautilus continued the facade of lowered shoulders and sullen face, continuing to keep Tracer just where he wanted.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus was enjoying the time outside to think, but before long he felt the convulsions starting again, Slag, got to concentrate, stay con... cious, can't... go... adrift... must... get back... to... the ship. He managed to stay concious long enough to get to inside the ship and to the bridge before collapsing at Weirdwolf's feet.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake arrived back to the cargo area. He looked at Tracer and the newfound Decepticon.

"Ok. Let's go." He said.
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

As Quake arrived, Tracer still didn't take his eyes of Nautilus, but he did give a nod to recognize his arrival. "You take the lead towards our new destination. I'll follow the rear, just to be sure our new 'friend' here doesn't get lost..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -scowls slightly- "Hang on. I need to check something." -turns, runs out of the cargo bay-

Bridge, Tyrant:

Thundercracker: -checking course settings, staring out the main viewport, sighs- "I forgot how boring hyperspace is......"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Wishing the computer had taken less time to run a full diagnostic on the weapons and how much amo they had, Carnivac sent his shell with a datapad with the information on it to Weirdwolf while saying " Two thirds of the weapons are functioning fine, the others are either not functioning or giving the computers missed signals."

OOC: In other words, I don't know and making it up as I go along...Hope I didn't do to bad of job.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."