[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod watched Tracks run out, and resisted the urge to spit out a curse. It wouldn't do to show division in front of the prisoner, after all...

He watched Wing Saber in silence for a while, then noticed that the larger Autobot seemed to be a bit...uncomfortable.

"Are you damaged?" he asked with little sympathy in his voice. After all, if he was hurt he'd probably gotten the wounds when he was trying to kill Hot Rod's friends.

Bridge, Tyrant

Hairsplitter nodded as the diagnostics finished.

"I'm sending you a full ship's status report, Weirdwolf. I'll task the maintenence drones to see to the offline guns and any other major systems in need of attention."

Cargo Bay, Tyrant

Singe walked in and walked over to the room's computer console. Once there, he started to download a full inventory.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -comes running back in with a medscanner from the medbay, starts scanning Wing Saber- "His higher functions are a mess."
Aero Blade

Cargobay, Flamberge

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber didn't immediately answer Hot Rod, possibly having already passed out, but after a moment the large Autobot openned his eyes again, though his condition didn't seem to have improved much.

"I don't know..." Wing Saber finally answered, his voice weak and strained. "..I can't move..."

While Tracks performed the scan, the device started turing up damage readings rather quickly. The insides of the large Autobot were completely thrashed, and almost all of the damage was centered around his major power relays. The relays also still had traces of some kind of unknown energy signal, but without a more sensitive piece of equipment it would be hard to determine anything about what was left.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant , Bridge

"You thank Carnivac, hopefully weapons need we will not, keep good work up Hairsplitter, get will we ship up to fighting efficency yes. Someone fetch Medic for Deathsaurus bridge making untidy look he is yesss."

Weirdwolf pored over the reports
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Nautilus kept his grimace up as he followed Quake at a perfect middle distance between the target master and Tracer.
"So considerate of you," he muttered sullenly. Inside he was smiling, as he eased back into the normal way of things. He'd always been disliked in the Decepticon ranks for being cocky, and he was re establishing himself Perfectly.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake walked along really it was Tiptop keeping him from just shooting the new Decepticon or at least letting him know the food chain. OK maybe not the food chain but not to annoy those with large guns. He thought to himself.

"Yeah we love to treat out guests with style." Tiptop chimed back as the trio walked towards the bridge.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Bridge, Flamberge

Finally pulling himself out of his dark thoughts, Bluestreak glanced around the bridge area to see Hot Rod and Tracks had gone, then he shrugged and pulled his gun out of sub-space and began polishing it silently for once, not wanting anyone's company at that moment.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

The pace of their little group was slow, as Tracer was making sure they could keep an absolute eye on Nautilus as they travelled through the halls towards Spinister's ready room.

Once they had arrived, Tracer gave signal to Quake to stop, then sent a com signal to Spinister. "We've arrived with the new 'applicant'. Are you ready to see him?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod shrugged at Tracks' report. "And I should care why? He probably got hurt in the battle. You know, when he was trying to kill us?"

All around them, the ship rumbled as they reverted from hyperspace. The autopilot started to bring them into an Earth orbit.

Ready Room, Tyrant

"Show him in," Spinister said. With the press of a key on his desk, he caused the door to slide open. The Targetmaster commander sat there, his face completely impassive.

As he spoke, the white void visable through the ready room's observation window flared, twisted, and transformed into a starfield. The Tyrant had emerged in empty space half way between Earth and Mars, it's greater mass dictating a more cautious course than the Flamberge had taken.

[OOC: Thread closed. Autobots, head to the Autobase thread. 'Cons, to the Outer Space thread. Chop-chop! ;)]