[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Flamberge

"It was for me," Hot Rod called out to Tracks. A moment later, he added with false sympathy, "You didn't scratch your paint, did you?"

As he spoke, the ship's viewport broke through the clouds, giving the cavalier a view of the black depths of space. He kept one optic on the sensor board, so he would know when he was far enough from the planet to safely make a transwarp jump.

Ministry of Defense

Recoil blushed, and momentarily wished that his helmet wasn't currently clipped to his belt.

"I'm surprised you remember, sir," he told Galen. "You must have been just a kid when I was in the prime of my career."

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister shrugged.

"Be quick about it," he said, suspecting that Monzo was up to something but lacking the energy to do anything about it at the moment. At any rate, he supposed that Weirdwolf would take care of things if the Nebulan was doing anything that would endanger the cause.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Ministry of Defense

"My father placed it for me , my wages from one of my first jobs delivering news sheets."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Tyrant, Bridge

Having been one of the last members of the team to enter the Tyrant, Carnivac was also one of the last to enter the bridge. Yet the pretender did manage to catch Spinister's remark about it would be nice to command a mission without it turning into a catalysm along the way, and wondered why those words made him amused (and embarressed) all at once.

It didn't help that his memory circuits were drawing a blank as to why those words created such a reaction.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
DBF
Protoform

Deep within Tyrants Storage bays

Post by DBF »

In a room not hidden but not noticeable, a CR Chamber slowly hisses to life. Lights ping on, one by one at first, till they start a regular crescendo of light. The dark stell doors slowly opened, and a dark purple had felt its way out to the dark of the not hidden room.
Nautilus had awoke. His right hand trailed unconsciously across his chest plate, felt the familiar Decepticon sigil: his face changed from a careful blank expression to a grimace. Groggy before, he then moved with oiled precision, finding the light switch and moving fast out of the room.
He was a decepticon. He was on a Decepticon ship.
He moved through the hallways with keen eyes, his fingers twitching ready to retrieve his rifle from subspace.
He'd been left behind to guard the ship. His power had run low, and he'd rigged up the Chamber to open once anyone boarded the ship. There appeared to have beenb a fault (he wasn't an elecdtrician) and the chamber had only opened when the deep space thrusters had primed.
He made his way to to the Bridge, calmly thinking about who could have been there and what he;d have to do if they were.

(ooc: permission to enter the game from Warcry)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant loading bay

Monzo directed the transport vehicle to back up into the ships interior.

He beckoned a second vehicle in next to the first.

He turned to the 2 Nebulans who had made the delivery.

"Go to the Pink Tigretta club Snarko will pay you the money i promised."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Flamberge:

Tracks: -striding onto the bridge, drops wearily into the comm station chair, scowling at Hot Rod- "Look. For some reason, you don't like me. Probably because I look better than you do. And to be brutally honest, I don't care. But for once, just drop the rebellious teenager act and try to lead with dignity." -pulls out a datapadd- "We've all got personality quirks. The least you could do is respect that." -starts making a list- "Let's see...." -looks at the sides of his legs, winces- "Primus, what ugly rims........"
Aero Blade

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Post by Aero Blade »

In the ship's hold, where all things had previously been still and quiet, the sound of computer systems begining to weakly start up was heard. The energy levels of the proned Wing Saber slowly began to rise as well, as he started to show signs of reactivating. It would still be a few minutes yet before he was concious, but he was already well on his way...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Flamberge

Hot Rod (for the moment unaware of the goings-on in the cargo bay) turned a disbelieving optic on Tracks.

"Stow the holier-than-thou act, would you? I don't need a deportment lesson from someone who struts around like a self-absorbed human fashion model all the time."

He gestured with disgust at the datapad in his fellow Autobot's hands. Then the young Autobot sighed, and a wisdom beyond his years flashed behind his optics for a moment.

"You're a good soldier, Tracks. Anyone who's worked with you for more than a couple hours can see that. But your attitude irritates the slag out of everyone around you. If you're going to act like a dilettante, don't be surprised when you get treated like one...even if it isn't merited."

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister fought off the urge to glare at Carnivac as the Pretender arrived on the scene. He likewise fought the urge to drum his fingers on the armrest of the captain's chair as he waited for Monzo to return.

His boredom didn't last long, though; a silent alarm flashing on his command console told the Targetmaster that there was an unidentified Transformer life sign moving down the command corridor towards the bridge.

"Tracer," he called out calmly. "There's an unidentified signal moving towards the bridge. Take Quake and invistigate. Carnivac, relieve Tracer at tactical."

Ministry of Defense

Recoil chuckled a bit.

"I was half-joking, sir," he told Galen. "I didn't realize you were that young."

Or that I was that old, he reflected glumly.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Ministry of Defense

"Hey due to the Targetaster process you'll probably out live me old timer."

Tyrant , Loading Bay

Monzo finished manoeuvring the 2 transports into an otherwise deserted storeroom.

Having secured them and made certain preparations , he turned and made his way to the bridge.

Tyrant , Bridge

Weirdwolf was manning the Coms , having switched it over to voice activation so he could use it in wolf mode.

He was humming quietly

"I clawed and slashed, made fleshling goulash. I fired on an Empties town, i mowed them down. From the shadows did i leap , turned AUtobot inot rusting heap."
Aero Blade

Bridge, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer nodded as Spinister gave him the new orders. He made sure the consol he was working on was in proper order, then stood up and got his weapon ready in the event their intruder was hostile.

Alright Quake, let's go meet our visitor..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Flamberge:

Tracks: -finishes making notations on the padd, looks back at Hot Rod- "It could be worse. I could be like Sunstreaker."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tiptop looked up at Quake.

"Remember you can't just blow our ship apart!" He said to his triggerhappy Decepticon ally.

"Aww." Quake frowned as Heater transformed into gun mode.

"Ok let's go." Quake said to Tracer ready to see whatever it was snuck aboard.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Flamberge

Hot Rod shrugged.

"Sunstreaker has his uses," he told Tracks. "If nothing else, he's always eager to head into the fray."

The console in front of him pinged, and the cavalier glanced down. Seeing that the ship was clear of Nebulos' gravity well, he called up the coordinates for Earth on the ship's navigational computer. Setting a course for the planet, the young Autobot initiated the drives and watched as the world outside the ship seemed to turn inside out on them.

I'll never get used to that, he decided as the ship moved through the blazing-white void of hyperspace.

"That's that," he said. "We've got a few hours before we reach Earth. Want to head down and see how our cargo is doing?"

Ministry of Defence

Recoil shook his head in mock-disgust.

"Don't remind me," he told Galen. "My arthritis is so bad already, I don't even want to think what it'll be like if I live another fifty or sixty years."

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister's optics tracked towards Weirdwolf, offering the singing Headmaster a mildly baleful stare.

"Is your partner done yet?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge,Tyrant

Monzo slipped quietly into th Bridge behind Spinster and Weirdwolf.

Weirdwolf nodded slowly.

"Check I will."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Tyrant Bridge

At Spinister's order, Carnivac's pretender shell openned up and he stepped out of it. As he headed to take Tracer's place at the weapons, Carnivac transformed into his robot form. The shell closed up after the pretender had stepped out of it and then followed Carnivac. The shell stopped and looked around when it heard Monzo's speak. When the shell spotted the Headmaster, it smiled at him, before it continued to follow Carnivac.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Halls

Post by DBF »

Nautilus continued heading toward the bridge: the hallways lights flickered from disuse, till he came to a Computer terminal. He carefully looked around and listened intently for oncoming foot steps, then accesed the computer:
"Computer: Log on ID Nautilus XX204: identify occupants of ship."
SCANNERS OFF LINE: REQUEST UNAVAILABLE.
Nautilus sighed.
"Computer: testify date."
CHRONOMETER COMPROMISED: CAN VERIFY IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS SINCE YOU ENTERED THE CR CHAMBER.
Nautilus shook his head. Either the Tyrants systems were less than useless, or it was just this terminal.
He conitnued down the hall, heading to the bridge. Working the odds, he brought out his Ion Rifle, and loaded in a low charge: if anyone fired on him, he could fire some distracting bolts as opposed to lethal, and assess the situation.
Aero Blade

Tyrant Bridge

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer didn't seem too thrilled to be working with one of the smaller guys, but orders were orders, and he wasn't going to disobey. When Quake was ready, Tracer began to proceed out of the bridge.

Once they were outside, Tracer took a moment to seal access to the bridge before they proceeded. The guys on the inside would be able to open it, of course, but it was meant to keep out their intruder should he manage to get past the two of them, at least for a little while anyways.

"Keep your weapons on low power," Tracer said as he started off again. "I'm sure Spinister will want to have a chat with whoever we round up..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Flamberge:

Tracks: -stands wearily, shrugs- "Might as well." -starts heading for the cargo bay-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake grunted.

"Yeah, yeah I can't blow any holes in the shuttle." He said ready for a scrap.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant entering Bridge

Monzo looked very nervous as the Shell's attention turned to him.

"um good doggy, Monzo is your friend, Monzo might have something good for you to eat."

Tyrant , Bridge

Weirdwolf spotted his partner entering

"arrived just has he , orders me for have you ?"