[Original RPG] End of the Line: Subterfuge (Tokyo)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Landing Park:

Ironhide: "If rippin' yer head off ain't nuthin' but a inconvience, not really. Since Roadbuster was luggin' yer critter mode head around, Ah'm guessin' he let that Nebulan you got live. Meanin' that unless whoever you got ain't a Headmaster, it prob'ly don't mean nuthin'."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Tokyo, Mall

Override arrived at the human Mall, and saw Catilla leaving the building. He transformed into robot mode and entered the Mall.

" Hello? ", he said.

Override was pretty sure that nobody alive was inside the human Mall, 'cause Catilla was inside before him. If anybody was trapped inside in desperate need for help, the pretender surely already had helped them.

" Huh... Override? ", asked a weak voice from the first floor...

Override stopped, looking upwards.

" Dogfight? " asked Override, looking for the stairs towards the first floor.

When he arrived at the ruined toy shop, he discovered the broken body of his fellow triggerbot.

" Dogfight, pal; are you ok? "

" Hnnn.... well, Catilla is going out to find First Aid... when they arrive... I'll be better... "

Override sat near his friend.

" Good 'old Catilla... " smiled the triggerbot.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay scowled at Ironhide.

"He isn't a Headmaster."

With a flash of light, the saboteur withdrew Ratbat's head from subspace and tossed it at the aged Autobot.

"Take it. Maybe you can find something useful on his memory chips. Maybe not. But unlike your friend Roadbuster, I'm not morbid enough to enjoy carrying something like that around."

The ex-Decepticon crossed his arms in obvious irritation.

"Now do you believe me? Or will I have to drag Gigatron's carcass to you before you'll give me the benifit of the doubt?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Streets

Glancing back to make sure his shell was following him, Catilla paused, then moved to get back inside it.

Sniffing the air to try and find the Protectobots, the pretender frowned as he picked up Squeezeplay's scent in the same area....as Ironhide.

Changing direction, he headed towards the landing park, someone needed to take Squeezeplay's side in this.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Landing Park:

Ironhide: -catches Ratbat's head- "Make things easier if ya did."

Sky Lynx: "But he was of great assistance to me!"

Ironhide: "Ah'm sure he was." -subspaces head, holds out hand- "Ah'm willin' ta take ya back with us, but ya gotta hand over yer weapons first."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay hesitated for a few moments. The Headmaster was loathe to disarm himself, but he really didn't see any other choice. He drew his mace and rifles, then reluctantly handed them over to Ironhide.

"One condition," he said. "If you decide later on that you want my help, Roadbuster has to give back my head and any other pieces of me that he stole."

The pink and blue Transformer snuck a glance over his shoulder, and saw Catilla approaching. He gave the Pretender a nod in acknowledgement.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Landing Park

Catilla nodded back at Squeezeplay, then stopped a couple of feet away and sat down, silently watching and waiting. Things seemed to be going smoothly enough.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

" Pal, I hope Catilla bring First Aid here quickly ", Override said to Dogfight, " you're in a very bad shape..."

" Mmph... I'll be ok... Catilla will come... sure thing ", Dogfight remaining optic shined slightly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Landing Park:

Ironhide: -takes mace and rifles, subspaces them- "Ya mahght have ta tawk ta Roadbuster 'bout that." -looks over at Sky Lynx- "Any sahgn'a any more 'Cons?"

Sky Lynx: "Not that I am registering."

Ironhide: "Good. Mebbe Ah c'n fahnally get a status report outta these guys....." -activates commlink- "Awl Autobts in th' area, this's Ironhide. Gimme a status report."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

Override received Ironhide call.

" Here Override ", replied the triggerbot. " Dogfight and me are in the human central Mall, and my pal is in very bad shape. It seems he's unable to move... Catilla is out trying to find First Aid and I'm waiting for them here, but time's running out and maybe I'll forced to pick up Dogfight and search for the medic by myself... "

" ... Bl.. Bl...Blades is here, too... " Dogfight said with a very low voice.

" Ironhide, it seems Blades is in the Mall too, but I don't know about his status. If he's injured, I can't pick up him and Dogfight. I'll need help, Override out. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Landing Park:

Ironhide: -into commlink- "Ah read ya, Override. If ya c'n move him, get him outsahde. We'll swing by in Sky Lynx'n pick everbody up..." -seeing the uneasy looks they're getting from the JSDF anti-mech forces- "Ah get th' feelin' we wore out our welcome." -deactivates commlink-

Sky Lynx: -transforms to shuttle mode-

Ironhide: -boards, looks back at Squeezeplay and Catilla- "Well? You two comin'?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

" Copy that, Ironhide ", said Override. He picked up his friend and carried him towards the Mall's outside.

" Well Dogfight, how do you feel? " asked a concerned Override.

" ... ", replied Dogfight moving one hand.

" I see... I'm going inside. I'll try to find Blades and see if he need help.

And he transformed into bike mode and entered the Mall again.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay hesitated slightly, then nodded to Ironhide.

"I'm coming."

The Headmaster started up the Autobot shuttle's ramp.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Landing Park

"You bet" Catilla replied, stretching in an almost cat-like fashion before moving to pad up the ramp into Sky Lynx after Squeezeplay, then moving to flop down in a corner with a quiet growl.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Ironhide: -sits wearily in one of the seats- "Let's go get th' others." -looks over at Squeezeplay- "I'm hopin' th' team we sent ta Area 51 stopped 'em completely."

Sky Lynx: -waiting for Squeezeplay to board and seat himself, lefts off, picking up the micromasters on his wat to Dogfight and Override's location-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sky Lynx

Squeezeplay glanced across the shuttle as he replied to Ironhide. "It would be a nice change of pace, certainly."

The Headmaster found himself a seat, then strapped in so that he wouldn't be tossed from his perch by any maneuvers the shuttle might perform.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

Dogfight looked at the aproaching Sky Linx and waved weakly.

Inside the Mall, Override was searching for Blades.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Windcharger was somewhat confused.

"Did they leave without me?" The mini-bot asked himself as he looked around the streets of Tokyo.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Sky Lynx: -activates homing beacon for Windcharger to track-
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Tokyo, Mall

Override finally found Blades. He grab the uncouncious protectobot and took him out.

" Are you still on-line? " asked Override to Dogfight.

" Yeah... look up there, Sky Lynx is aproaching.

Override activated his comm-link.

" Ironhide, I've found Blades, you can pick us. "