[Original RPG] End of the Line: Subterfuge (Tokyo)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky: -lashes tail at Motormaster's gun hand again, trying to entangle it, firing mouth laser at Runabout-

Lynx: -twists to avoid the shot, slashes again at Motormaster's face-

Ironhide had to admit it. It was a good plan. Not a great plan, but a good one. The leap had kept Gigatron from sending the both of them plunging down through the tower.

On the down side, the leap hadn't prevented the two of them from crashing down through the sidewalk and winding up in the sewers.

Shaking his head, he started to try to rise.

Then he caught a blur of motion, followed by a fist slamming into his face, catapaulting him up through the hole above and sending him crashing into an office building.

Gigatron climbed out of the hole, advancing steadily towards the old Autobot.

Ironhide: -stumbles out of the wreckage of the building, scowling-
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runabout quickly dodged Sky's shot, only to notice Squeezeplay charging towards him. He tried to move out of the way, but knew that he wouldn't be fast enough. "What do you think you're doing?" Runabout asked, trying for his Rifle, which was besides him from the fall.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay slashed his claws at Runabout, hoping he could scare the Battlecharger into retreating before he grabbed his rifle.

The Headmaster's crablike face twisted into a monsterous impression of a smile; he was surprised that the Decepticon hadn't figured things out for himself.

But him and Runamuck were never known for their smarts. Lets just hope the big 'Bot manages to put two and two together before he decides to take a swipe at me.

"What does it look like I'm doing, runt? I'm attacking you!"
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

"But, you're one of us.........Traitor!" Runabout yelled as he was just barely touched by Squeezeplay's claws. without too much aim he shot, hoping for the best.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Landing Park

Still useing his hand to block his face, Lynx's claw cut through Motormaster's hand circuitry. Sky's tail lash misses Motormaster's gun arm as the Stunticon leader fires his gun at Lynx again.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Seafloor, near dockyard

Submarauder sat crouched on the seabed, he was focusing his energy into his pretender shell so it could repair the damage he sustained fighting Windcharger earlier.

Using his specialized audio sensors he was able to hear perfectly even though the water and could hear that the fighting was moving thourther inland, he had hoped an Autobot would get close enough to the water that he could surprise them, but it seemed that the Decepticon pretender wasn't so lucky.

He then noticed just above the surface was the end of a sewer pouring water into the sea, he clambered out of the water and began making his way through the dark tunnel.

Eventualy he found his path blocked, a parking garage above had collapsed and the sewer below had caved in, but then Submarauder heard voices from above and started digging through the sewer roof with his massive pretender claws.

When there was only a few feet of concrete left he just flew strait up smashing through it and appearing on the surface where he immediately noticed Blitzwing, First Aid and Groove.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Runabout's shot left a black burn mark on Squeezeplay's outer thigh, and the Decepticon hissed with pain. He did not, however, slow down one iota.

"Oh, smart boy. You figured it out!"

The Headmaster lunged at the Battlecharger, hoping to sink his beast-mode fangs into the smaller Decepticon's shoulder.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall, Toy Shop, First Floor

Getting no response from the injured mech, Catilla slipped out of his shell, then the mecha-tiger padded forward, starting to tear at the wreckage with both paws, intent on digging who it was out.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Reflector

(OOC: Still getting back into the flow...)

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron kept his crimson optics locked on Ironhide venomously. Though determined, he was weary of the contest and perturbed with his opponent's refusal to stay down. By the time Ironhide had emerged from the dust of the broken building, Gigatron was close enough to thrust his open fingers in the hope to clutch the Autobot's neck and hoist him from the ground.

However, as he did, the quiet streets and canyonous grid of metal and glass towers brought a dreaded cry to his audials: "Traitor!" Not Menasor, he prayed. His concentration failed him, and he clicked on his team's radio frequency to find out more from the Decepticons.

"All Decepticons report at once!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -dodges the distracted hand- "Sounds lahke ya got problems." -pulls a case of photocopier toner cartridges out of the wreckage- "Well, more problems'n ya got now....."

----------

Sky: -now freed from his distraction, turns back to face Motormaster- "Tag?"

Lynx: -leaping away to avoid Motormater's shot, shakes head- "Double Team."

Sky: -fires at Motormaster-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Dogfight, in his unconciousness, percived a change. His damaged sensor system was unable to recive trustfull data, but a change in the light, or the pressure of the rocks over him or even the prescense of a neraby transformer (Catilla, in fact), returned him to on-line status.

Barely.

" Hhnnn ", he said.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Landing Park

When Lynx moved off him, Motormaster moved as quickly as he could. Sky's shot still burned across his back as Motormaster stood up. The Stunticon leader sneered and shot his gun at Sky.
the other party."
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runabout tried to dodge Squeezeplay's attack, but failed while doing it. The claws sunk fast, and Runabout tried attack back, firing once again, though in pain. Trying to step back, he responded to Gigatron .

"Sir, this is Runabout....Squeezeplay, he's a traitor!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Runabout's shot caught Squeezeplay in the chest armour, sending the Headmaster tumbling onto his back. He could smell the melted armour plates, and the location of the pain told him that the other Decepticon had managed to neatly burn away his Decepticon insignia.

"Heh."

Pushing himself up to his feet, the traitorous warrior forced himself to ignore the pain.

"You know...that almost hurt."

Transforming to robot mode, he fired his overrider blaster at the Battlecharger.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky: -jumps, dodging the shot, fires back-

Lynx: -moving around behind Motormaster-
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runabout didn't try dodging this shot, which was a big mistake. Squeezeplay's shot hit Runabout directly in the right shoulder, making both of them injured. I'm not going to last too much longer. He thought to himself.

"Sorry, buddy, but I got to get." He said, transforming and trying to move back.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Moving out of the way of Sky's shot, Motormaster took some time to look around and calculate his chances. Without Runabout ( who was proving himself to be a slagging dabbler), Squeezeplay would be able to attack him and Motormaster already had his hands more then full fighting SkyLynx.

It didn't take much calculating to figure out that fighting more then you could handle wasn't bravery, but stupidity.

Narrowing his optics and turning, Motormaster shot his gun at Lynx. Then Motormaster put his gun back into subspace and slowly transformed.
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lynx: -staggers, taking the shot full on in the side-

Sky: -fires at the retreating Motormaster, consulting his damage displays, leaps, dinobird legs folding into his underside, lands on Lynx's back, locking into position as Lynx's head folds into his body-

Sky Lynx: -shakes head- "Ahhh.... Much better. One mind in one body is much better than one mind in two bodies." -looks over at Squeezeplay- "Thank you for your assistance. But I must continue pursuing Motormaster." -leaps into the air, taking off after Motormaster-
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Catilla paused in his digging as he heard Dogfight, he recognised that voice, right?

Going back to clearing the rubble a bit more furiously this time, the mecha-tiger muttered, concern in his voice "Hope you're still online or stable enough to get you to a medic"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay watched the departing Runabout with a look of contempt on his face.

"Yeah, you run! That's all you Battlechargers are good for, anyway!"

The Headmaster didn't make any attempt to stop the fleeing Decepticon, though. Instead, he turned to watch as Sky Lynx departed (thankfully, without crushing the ex-Decepticon where he stood).

From within his head cavity, he heard a muttered "try having two minds in one body, Autobot...". But as per usual, the defector ignored Lokos' rantings.