[Original RPG] End of the Line: Subterfuge (Tokyo)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -scowls after Gigatron, spies his energo-axe in the wreckage, picks it up- "Ah ain't th' one leavin', Decepticreep."

------------------

Sky Lynx: -swoops down, -firing at Runamuck-
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

Dogfight looked at Catilla.

" ' think ' can move if you retrieve that big piece of debris over my legs... ", said the triggerbot.
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Runamuck tried to dodge the fire, but many of them hit him. Runamuck then transformed and tried to return fire on Sy-Lynx

Meanwhile, beside him, Runabout contacted Gigatron. "Sir, what of Squeezeplay? He's with another Autobot.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall

"Sure thing" Catilla replied as he transformed into robot mode, grabbing the debris in both hands and grunting as he put all of his strength into moving the chunk of rubble and freeing Dogfight.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

Dogfight tried to rise, but his legs didn't respond. He fell again, sitting on the debris.

" Blast! I'm scraped ", he said with a fierce light in his remaining still-working optic.

His internal systems began a damage status, and the results weren't satisfactories.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Quite the idea, Autobot!" Gigatron cried over his shoulder as his wings carried him up between the remaining downtown towers.

"Forget him," he called to Runabout. "We shall deal with the traitor later. Our current mission is a success. Decepticons, withdraw!"

Having cleared the peaks of the skyscrapers and dodged laser fire from the encroaching military mechae, Gigatron transformed to jet mode and circled around to take an eastern heading, firing potshots into the streets below before rocketing away.
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

Streets of Tokyo

Submarauder let out a grunt upon hear the order to pull out.

Typical, as soon as i get back into the fight we have to retreat

The pretender disengaged his shell, transformed to submarine mode and dived back into the sewer making his way through the shallow water until he reached the ocean and began the trip home.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -deactivates and subspaces energoaxe, pulls phaser rifle, aims at Gigatron- "Nahce ta know which'a us is better." -fires-
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall

Catilla folded his arms across his chest and grunted, he guessed the answer may be No, but he figured he should ask anyway "Want me to carry you outta here so we can find First Aid?"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Tokyo Street

Deadend and Dragstrip entered the Tokyo mall and started to dig at Wildrider's tomb.
--------------
Upon hearing Gigatron's order to retreat, Motormaster followed it.

Mall

'About time, Breakdown thought as he retreated and joined in helping (Deadend and Dragstrip) to dig Wildrider out of the pile.
-----------------

When the three Stunticons managed to dig out Wildrider, the most insane member of their Gestalt howled with relief and hugged Deadend. A moment later, Wildrider let go and started to loudly bounce around, laughing loundly. Deadend looked very uncomfortable with the situation, wondered if it was possible for Wildrider to have been driven even more insane.

" Perhaps we should have left him for the Autobots" Dragstrip said sarcastically, not bothering to hid his amusement while Breakdown tried to keep from laughing.

" It is time to go" Deadend interupted, after he descided to ignore the other three Stunticons' antics. Deadend then started to head towards the mall's exit. The other three followed him, still laughing.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall

Dogfight looked at Catilla, but he didn't say anything.

" Oh, ok... " he finally said, " but only outside the Mall. I'll waiting First Aid out there."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -watching Gigatron recede in the distance, lowers phaser rifle- "Figgered he'd run......" -sags slightly, collapses face first to the street-
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

"Yes sir." Runabout said sadly. How much he would have loved to stay back and deal with Squeezeplay. "Time to go, Runamuck." He continued, transforming and pulling back.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Tokyo, Streets

Override, after using some of the human's fuel, transformed back into bike mode and rolled towards a big building, a human's Mall, with the hope he could find some humans to help.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Mall

"Sounds like you don't want to" Catilla snorted, then turned to leave "I'll go and see if I can bring him to you" with that, the pretender stalked off.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay shook his head in disgust as the Battlechargers turned tail and fled.

Amateurs...

The Headmaster scoped out the rest of the battlefield, looking in vain for someone else to kill. He didn't see any Decepticons, but did catch sight of something equally interesting. Ironhide, the hated Autobot security officer, was collapsed in a heap only a few seconds' run from where he was now.

The defector's fists clenched involuntarily as he fought off the urge to finish the job by sinking his claws into the fallen Autobot. Instead, he turned to call out to Sky Lynx.

"Is that one of yours?" he asked with a gesture towards the security officer. "He looks like he's in pretty bad shape."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -still online, HUD indicating total failure of his hydraulic control systems and the smoking overstressed mass of his myomer command circuits- "Gotta..... get up....."

Sky Lynx: -looking at the fallen Autobot- "Ironhide! Are you okay?"

Ironhide: -scowls into the cracked pavement- "Oh, yeah, Ah'm great. Ah awlways lahke lyin' face down in th' street."

Sky Lynx: "You do?"

Ironhide: -sighs- "Ah been goin' toe ta toe with th' lead Deceptacreep. Mah skin's fahne, but mah insahde's're beat. Down sahde ta havin' this kahnd'a armor." -checking status of his internal repair systems, grunts, lurches to his feet- "Hydraulics're back onlahne....." -looks over at Squeezeplay- "Whut's yer story? Why'd ya turn on th' other 'Cons?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay's optics narrowed as he considered Ironhide's interrogative.

Why did I turn? The better question is, why didn't I do it before?

He shook his head, trying to force away memories of Sparkstalker's murder, Ratbat's treachery, and a thousand pointless attrocities he had committed in the name of the Decepticon cause.

Finally, he met the Autobot's optics.

"They don't deserve to win," he said simply.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -scowls- "They ain't gonna win." -subspaces phaser rifle- "Ah'd lahke ta think ya'd seen th' error'a yer ways, wanted ta make up fer any destruction're deaths ya caused......." -stops for a moment- "Didn't Roadbuster kill you? Ah remember seein' him luggin' yer head around a while back."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Landing Park

Squeezeplay sighed in disgust.

"No," he said. "If I was dead, I wouldn't be here talking to you. He just...inconvenienced me a little."

If you call being stuck inside a fleshling for two years an inconvenience...

Uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was headed, the Headmaster tried to think of a way to steer it away from his feelings.

The head, Lokos' voice prompted him.

Wha-, the Decepticon's confusion was shortlived. Ah. Yes. That.

"Tell me something, Ironhide...if I were to give you the head of one of Gigatron's top officers, would that convince you I'm on your side?"