[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance PT 2 (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw snuffled.

"Where shall we start Minerva."
verytired

Metroplex command deck

Post by verytired »

Fizzle checked the Fort Max stores and found a hovercraft up to transporting the goods. He'd have to get there on his own power and bring it back using the craft. He turned to Backstreet
"Guess I'm running the convoy. not really what strategists are for, but you can't get the dtaff these days... When Perceptors with the CPU, give us a call?" with that he made his way to the lift.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex

" We're going to fly around Autobase to check our repaired systems. I'm telling you to avoid any security trouble, ok? When you read four new signals flying around don't worry, the Aerialbots are back! "

Skydive then send the same message to Metroplex Command and Backstreet received it.

-----

" Have a nice trip! ", Backstreet said to Fizzle.
Reflector

Metroplex: Security

Post by Reflector »

Skyfire sat back in his large chair, reserved and a bit uncomfortable that his presence was so difficult to hide. He never fancied himself much of a strategist, and so he felt particularly out of place here with the top brass in spite of his own respectable rank. He didn't realize that the others didn't expect a contribution, that he was there primarily to find out first-hand what he and his flyers would be needed to do, and to provide logistics specifically on aerodynamic or scientific issues should they come up. Regardless, he listened attentively, preparing points to make about transit to the various destinations proposed.

At the end of the table, Ultra Magnus listened quietly as well. He was a field commander by training, and presently city commander by profession. Moreover, with Optimus present to make the important calls, he felt he only needed to let the strategists come to a decision and for Prime to approve, so long as they continued not to talk about Metroplex. His arms were folded over his chest and his optics busily following the heavy conversation.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Metroplex Wardroom

Huffer managed to hear almost nothing of what was said at the meeting, being almost totally absorbed in examining the plans for the Steelhaven.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Wrecker Meeting

Still bored stiff, Sandstorm started glancing around the room, humming "Another one bites the dust" his fingers drumming on his knees again.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Blaster transformed into the cock-pit and sat silently as he waited to get to Metroplex.

~~

Wrecker's meeting

"How much longer is this meeting gonna take? If we have a plan for attack lets go find some decepticons and pummel 'em into dust!" Brawn said quietly, trying not to interfere with the meeting and make it take longer.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
verytired

enroute to Fort Max

Post by verytired »

Fizzle pondered as he sped to the sister city in his sports car mode. Numbers of guardian units, Asimov circuits, Strategy diagnostics, all flittered haphazardly across his mind.
He was also wondering how Guzzle managed to get to FM so quickly last time, even out pacing Dogfight. Weird.

Fortmax Security
Guzzle was practicing his one handed shuffling of his cybertronian 52 card standard deck whilst Sizzle waited for an answer from Siren and Streetwise.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex

" Ok gang, let's go! ", said Skydive with a new an unusual secure behaviour, while transforming into jet mode, jumping into the air and flying high and fast.

The others Areialbots followed his provisional second in command with their individual and different flying style.

" Good, we'll start the test with a traditional battle formation. Aerialbots, form into diamond-alpha pattern! Air Raid, you're leading the group, Fireflight and Slingshot at the sides. I'll be in the rear. We'll fly towards Fort max and back. "

The four Aerialbots flyed fast towards Fort Max in a well performed battle formation. Even Fireflight.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Security Office, Fort Max:

Siren: -shrugs- "It was pulled out as part of some kind of internal memo within Trypticon."
verytired

enroute to Fort Max

Post by verytired »

Fizzle continued to drive to Fort Max.

(OOC Whats a decent number of posts / time to get from one city to another? 3 posts, one week?)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: They aren't too far apart. Unless the character is extremely slow, a couple of posts is good.)

Omega Supreme:

Omega Supreme: -watching Minerva approach in the distance, wondering if finally his repairs will begin-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw snuffled as he padded closer to Omega Supreme

"looks like he got done over good, can he hear me?"
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Metroplex, Corridors

Wheelie paused at an intersection and cocked his head to one side, the sound of muffled voices and metal on metal drifted along the Citybot's deserted corridors.

The sounds of commandos sparring, is more than a little jarring...

The Minibot twirled his knife expertly and begun to discreetly make his way towards the Wrecker's Bay in the hope of sneaking up on the elite troopers within.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Metroplex Wardroom

Huffer held up the datacard Red Alert had given him. He thumbed a button and a rotating hologram of the ship popped up. "I can rebuild this." He said simply. What he meant was, Let me attempt this, this derelict husk will be a serious challenge.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Wardroom, Metroplex

Red Alert nodded with satisfaction as Huffer spoke up.

"Good," he said. "You should talk to Crosshairs. As far as I know, he's the only one on-base right now who's spent any amount of time on that ship. Between the two of you, you should be able to figure out what sort of team you'll need to bring the ship back on-line."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme:

Omega Supreme: -sounding weary- "Chainclaw: Heard. Readiness: 45% of normal."

Minerva: -looks over at Chainclaw- "I think he heard you."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw jumped a little as Omega Supreme responded to him unexpectedly.

"it's just battle damage right, nothing contagious or anything?"
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Omega Supreme

Tailgate drove carefully up to Chainclaw and Minerva, a large assortment of tools and parts were magnetsed precariously on his hood.

The Minibot's training suspension gave the illusion of a drag racer as his hood dipped forward under the consideable weight of the parts.

"Where do you want this stuff?"
verytired

Fort Max

Post by verytired »

Fizzle arrived at the headmaster HQ and entered the main doors. He used his internal radio to contact Brainstorm
"Fizzle to Brainstorm: I'm arrived at Fort max, where is the Durabyllium I'm picking up?"
With that, he made his way to the Transport Garage to obtain the Transport.