[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance PT 2 (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex, Corridors

The Aerialbots were making his way towards the Armoury.

" You know guys, another time I've show you I'm the best of the team", Slingshot said to his teammates.

" And why are you claiming such honor, scraphead? ", replied Air Raid.

" Well, maybe 'cause I was one of the few still capable of fly after the oil reserve mission? "

" Ah, be nice and switch off your vocal processors!"

--

Skydive was following Air Raid and Slingshot. He was focused on studying all the data storaged in his bast memory databanks about their last mission, and he wasn't very pleased with his conclusions.

--

Closing the group, Silverbolt was walking alongside Fireflight. The team leader was worried about the recuperation of his young fellow.

" Fireflight, how do you feel? The new arm is ok? "

" Sure! ", smiled the Aerialbot. " It's even better than it's predecessor! "

Siverbolt replied the smile, but he was still worried about Fireflight.

----------------------------

Metroplex Command Deck

" Thanks again, Brainstorm ", replied Backstreet. He turned again towards Fizzle and Perceptor.

" I guess it will be easier for the project to use only durabyllium. What do you think? And Fizzle, any idea about whose going to Fort Max to bring us the 5 tons of durabyllium? "
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*as he was walking out of the conference room, he over herded about the attack on the Nemesis or Trypticon, and got an idea*

"uuum... If you don't mind me barging in, I happen to have an idea that could make this mission easier.”
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Scout

Post by Scout »

Ultra Magnus had had only a moment to work over recognition of the human before the security officers began reacting. As a result, he froze and waited for the tension to ease and an opportunity to speak.

The human had overheard the Autobot planning meeting.

It was a very dangerous situation, and by Prowl's calculations, the security director would almost certainly immediately eliminate the threat of the unknown human factor. In a smooth and quick move, he stepped between Red Alert and Nick.

The strategist wasn't done however. Prowl leaned over and snatched Nick in one swipe, a cold and calculating move but adjusted the power of the grab so as not to injure the human. He glanced at the door to where an embarrassed Trailbreaker stood and went to hand Nick over.

"Take care of this security breach Trailbreaker."

Sitting to the side, Ultra Magnus rose slightly. Optimus saw the City Commander move, but he was already thinking about a different course of action.

"Wait Prowl. Let us hear what Nick has to say before we take further measures."

"Yes Sir." Prowl answered as he walked forward and set Nick back down on a table in front of the group. He wouldn't show his displeasure outwardly, but inwardly the strategist was irritated and already making mental notes and plans.
We must modify Metroplex's security systems to eliminate and prevent any more unauthorized organic access to all autobot meetings. This human must never be allowed near a communications panel and will have to be confined for our safety... *Prowl glanced at Red Alert* ... and his own. Additionally, a significant reprimand and retraining order needs to be instituted for standard guards - especially for those watching organics. This can not be allowed to happen again."
Trailbreaker was taken off guard by the human running past him and squeezing in behind Prowl as the strategist entered. He also knew that it meant trouble, and grimaced when Red Alert aimed his gun at the human. For Trailbreaker, it was like watching a bad movie in slow motion, with himself being unable to move.

Messed up again - I'm in trouble.
...Don't squash him - Metroplex doesn't need a new paint job.

With a hint of nervousness, Trailbreaker reached for Nick to take the human from Prowl, but stopped as Prime gave the strategist a different directive.
------------------
------------------

Out in the woods, Mirage kept his rifle honed on the seemingly-infuriated Decepticon.

-------------------
-------------------
Smokescreen finished his recharging and sat up, giving his joints a good flex, one by one.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

"thanks Optimus. Well It's like this, I'm traveling with a Deciptcon runaway, If you want to get in the Nemesis I can tell him to go back there. I'll stay here and keep in touch with him. We will give Browning false codes to get into Omega Supreme. We set up a small defense here, to counter the Deciptcons when and if they arrive. While they are here, believing that We completed our original mission, we send a force to attack the undefended Nemesis. It would be the last thing they expect."

*looks up at Prowl, then Magnus"

"Also, I have some weapons that I've made. I don't know how much god any of them will do you but if your interested I could go out side and show you a cupple. Also, there is only one thing that we, the deceptcons, and the Quints all fear, Unicron. For the past 3 years Browning and I have been 'living' in one of Unicron's legs that crashed on one of Jupiter’s moon's named IO, With a little time and allot of recourses I might be able to make a mobile suit in Unicron's image, the downfall is that it would only be the size of a medium sized Transformer, and unable to Transform. Maybe we could use it for sociological purposes."

"Also, there is a renegade group of Deciptcons, I don't know their current status, and I don’t know their motives, but i do know they are ageist the Deciptcons, and are let by someone called Lobreaker or sometin, maybe an ally?"
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Wardroom, Metroplex

Without taking his optics off of the intruding human, Red Alert tossed a datacard to Huffer.

"The complete schematics are on there. Feel free to examine them as thoroughly as you'd like."

The officer then addressed Grimlock, once again without turning to his fellow Autobot. "You guess wrong. We can use Steelhaven to make a move against the Nemesis from orbit...if her heavy lasers can be brought online, anyway. To deal with Trypticon, we'll have to send Metroplex out into the field."

He shook his head. "We simply can't get 'pro-active', as you put it. We don't have enough troops to fill our roster as it is, without taking more of them away and sending them off to places that the enemy might not even attack. As it is, I've only got three security officers working for me, trying to police this entire city! We couldn't even stop this fleshling from storming into a command meeting, for Primus' sake! We'd have to send our engineers, medics and desk officers out into combat to even have a chance of doing what you suggest."

He couldn't restrain a scoff as he addressed the thick-headed Dinobot's final point. "We tried sending a recon team to the Nemesis," he said. "I should know. I lead it. And I can tell you...unless you've got a space bridge hidden in your pocket, we're not getting inside that ship without a fight."

After listening to the suggestion that filtered in through the comm line to the Wrecker gathering, he said, "No, Overdrive...it is Overdrive, correct?"

He frowned, unsure why such a reputable character would associate with lowlifes like the Wreckers.

"We should concentrate our resources on attacking the Decepticons that are threatening us now, not arousing ones that are no danger. We can deal with Metrotitan when the time is right."

Throughout his entire speech, his vision (not to mention rifle) had been fixed on the human. Now, he was almost wishing he had simply vapourized Nick and been done with it.

This creature's treachery knows no bounds, he thought. It is obviously trying to lead us into a trap of Decepticon design. If Prime doesn't see it for what it is, the fleshling will have to be...eliminated before it can do any more damage.

Aloud, he said, "Prime, this fleshling is either an enemy spy or a complete fool. He seems to be suggesting an alliance with the Decepticons of Trypticon, in spite of their obvious villiany...clearly an attempt to get us to relax our guard towards the enemy. And his story about Unicron...a complete fabrication! Anyone with even the slightest grasp of history knows that Unicron's bodies were both destroyed light-years away, in orbit of Cybertron."

Standing, he approached the human.

"For the safety of all Autobots on base, I suggest you let me dispose of the human immediately."

By his narrowed optics, it was obvious what the security director would do with Nick, if given the choice.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wrecker's meeting

"That is correct Red Alert , I understand your reasoning, if you require information on the shield, Hardhead and Skyfire have data you can analyse."
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

"You say you can't go pro-active in my plan, but u don’t need many troops here, you have Fortress Maximus and Omega Supreme, I don't know a deceptcon that can take them both."

*Looks at Red*

"And I am not a spy, nor a Deceptcon, look in the records, I was supposedly killed in a lab accident, Magnus can collaborate my story. And as for Unicron, I relies that he was destroyed, but in 2005 his leg flew off and landed on Io. Its completely non-functional, but it still has his "memory" i suppose"

"Prime, you have to trust me, I'm not with the Deciptcons, I admit I once was, but the old ways of the deciptcon are dead. Ever since Galvatron started leading them everything has changed. the Only deciptcons i trust are Browning and Soundwave."
*sigh*
"so if you don't mind, may I demonstrate the weapons I’ve got, they aren’t much, if you would need any I would need to get them on Io."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Red Alert's approach triggered a grimace on Trailbreaker's face, and he prepared to dash forward to intercept the security director.

The defensive strategist's body movements triggered Prowl into action as well. Although Prowl was a strategist, he occasionally relied on Trailbreaker's natural ability to perceive hostile movements in close quarters. Red Alert was in a dangerous temper.
Removal of the intruder would be necessary in prompt order, but it would have to wait until Optimus was done with the human.
Prowl pulled rank, quietly but firmly.

"Sit down Red."

Prowl kept his focus on the director for an extended few seconds and then turned his head toward his leader.

Magnus spoke up. "He helped us once Prime. He's not an enemy. But, it's too dangerous for him to stay here."

Optimus had folded his arms, and was watching Nick, considering the views and information from each of the autobots, as well as the human. Finally, he looked up. "Prowl, what are your thoughts on these matters."

"We should address Nick first Sir, then resecure and continue the meeting."

Optimus nodded.
"Agreed."

The Autobot leader paused for a moment and then brought the human figure up in his hands.
"Nick, many things have changed in our battle against the Decepticons. I believe you when you say that you are no longer a part of the Decepticon allies, and I thank you for your volunteering. However, weaponry aside, we cannot justify allowing you to be a direct part of this war. We cannot place you in danger."
The decision had been made, and Optimus took Nick over to Trailbreaker.

"Trailbreaker, take Nick to Denver, and secure his safety and well-being."

"Yes Optimus." Trailbreaker replied as he transformed and took their human ally into his cabin.

Without wasting any time, Trailbreaker drove out into the hall and headed for the city.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Corridors adjacent to Command Deck

Wheelie smirked to himself as the drama unfolded within the meeting. Skulking in the shadows, the Minibot's optics gazed distractedly as Trailbreaker rolled past his position, the human source of the commotion seemingly within.

There goes the organic, no need to panic....

The survivalist twirled his deactivated energo knife skillfully as he continued to listen to the conversations of the Autobot hierachy.

Medbay

Tailgate hopped of the examination table with renewed peace of mind.

"Thanks Minerva, I feel a little better now."

The Minibot wandered over to Chainclaw and ruffled the head of his pretender companion.

"Don't worry, nothing contagious see. Clean bill of health."

With mischief in mind, the Minibot picked an imaginary speck of dust from behind the ear of his friend.

"Wait a nanosecond, is this fur fungus?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw sounds panicked.

"is it bad , how far has it spread , its not the yellow kind. Minerva look on page 47-53 of the Veterenary care manual."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Armoury

The Aerialbots entered the Armoury, and Silverbolt smiled at Crosshairs.

" Hello Crosshairs, my boys are going to take some of your supplies. We need some ammo reload. "

Near, the other Aerialbots started to search among the ammo crates, racks and boxes, laughing and talking to each other.

Silverbolt noticed then a stand-by message on his arm communicator, a message that summoned him in Metroplex Security a lot of breems ago!

" Oh for Primus sake! ", he said. Then turning to Skydive he added: " Take charge of your fellows and the weapon's reload. I must go to an already started meeting! "

And Silverbolt exited the Armoury.

----

Silverbolt runned towards the meeting's room and tried to enter as quiet and calmly as he could. He made an awful performance.

" Excuse me...I just finished my repairs on a CR Chamber... ", he muttered, sitting at Hotspot's adjacent chair.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Meeting Room, Metroplex:

Grimlock: -optic band narrowing, glaring at Red Alert- "Me not suggesting we try to enter the ship. Me suggesting we do external recon of it. Be nice to know if they got something set up to shoot Steelhaven down if you start firing." -voice takes on similiar scoffing tone- "What Me want to know is why you have that much trouble with humans."

Fortress: "I'm not sure if it's occoured to anybody here, but we're sitting ducks out in the open like this. If Tryticon is as big a threat as you think it is, what's to stop them from blasting this site from orbit? Our forceful personalities?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Security Wardroom, Metroplex

Red Alert stood firm until the human had been escourted from the room, then subspaced his rifle and sat. He made a mental note to follow up on Overdrive's information later, then glanced suspiciously at Silverbolt as the Aerialbot leader entered.

Finally, he turned his glare back on Grimlock.

"An external recon is even more dangerous, because our people would be under the ship's guns the entire time they're there." His optics narrowed. "And the humans wouldn't be a problem if I had an adequate security team to cover the city."

He glanced over at Fortress.

"Of course it's occured to us. But short of taking the cities into orbit ourselves, there's nothing we can do to mitigate that risk. All we can do is maintain our vigilance and act quickly if we detect enemies in orbit."

Armoury, Metroplex

Crosshairs looked up at the arriving Aerialbots, a look of professional detatchment on his face.

"Take what you need," he told the fliers. "But don't make a mess! I just got this place cleaned up!"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Armoury

"Ok Crosshairs, I'll try to control them..." Skydive said.

The other Aerialbots searched new ammo for his weapons. They acquired new missiles, like Fireflight's " fire-fog " missiles, Air Raid's air-to-air heat-seeking missiles and even Slingshot found new ammo for his twin mortar cannon. Skydive replaced his laser-guided missiles too.

When the missile reload finished, they picked up new gun clips for his different handguns.

When the reload was complete, Skydive turned towards his teammates.

" Ok guys, we'll wait Silverbolt on the west wing landing pad. Good bye, Crosshairs! "

" As you command... " Slingshot said bitterly.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Wrecker's Meeting

Sandstorm let his gaze wander around the room, the fingers of one hand drumming rhythmically against his leg when he heard mention about an external recon of the Nemesis and he sat up, looking happier at that possible mission as he opened his mouth, intending to volunteer....

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Metroplex, Security Room

Huffer caught the datacard Red Alert tossed him and pulled his datapad from subspace. He inserted the datacard and a small feed from his forearm into the datapad so he could observe the plans in virtual 3-d and not disturb the others. Really, he wasn't paying any attention to the meeting any more as he flashed through the schematics, devouring the information. "Hmm" he mumbled to himself.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Armoury, Metroplex

"Bye."

Crosshairs nodded to the departing Aerialbots, then returned to his work.

Wrecker Meeting, Metroplex

Whirl had to chuckle when he saw Sandstorm's childlike excitement.

"Don't worry," he whispered to his fellow Wrecker. "We'll get you your next dose of excitement soon enough."
verytired

Metroplex command deck

Post by verytired »

Fizzle came out of his reverie, and looked at backstreet.
"I'm sure I can persuade some one to assist: is Huffer out of his meeting yet? he's a truck, I'm sure he can transport the goods back here..."

Arriving at Fort max

Guzzle and Sizzle arrived at the marvelous base, and made their way in to the security office.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Command Deck

" I think he's still in the meeting ", replied Backstreet to Fizzle. " But when we have the material, where and who will construct the prototype? "
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Blaster had done the job that he needed to do with a lot of frustration. The whole point of getting out of there was so he wouldn't have to shoot at fellow Autobots. Now the only way he can get around it all was by actually shooting at an Autobot.

Blaster re-holstered his electro-scrambler into sub-space. "Let's just get back to base." The communication's officer meekly said to Devcon