[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flintlock and Silencer reemerged from there hiding place and moved cautiously through the shadows.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51, corridors

Skids grumbled as Astrotrain threatened him and Landfill. He walked towards the fallen targemaster, ready for if the decepticons decided to attack both of him ( he was sure about that ). He neared Landfill and checked his wounds.

" Primus, this is no good...", he thought.

He needed all of his strenght to put landfill on his wheels, and tried to push him towards the bunker exit, with a little success.

" Landfill, can you hear me? ", asked Skids, feeling the decepticon's glances and gunsights on his back.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Silencer hopped in Landfill's battered cab and released the handbrake.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

If Skids would be a human being, his face probably had turned red. :laugh:

" Thanks...", he said at Silencer.

Skids started to push Landfill towards the exit.

" Another Autobot is injured? ", he dared to ask to Astrotrain.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill flashed his lights weakly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -gest into position at one end of the ravine, activates commlink- "Skids! Give me a status report!" -waves at Hosehead-

Hosehead: -at other end of ravine, waves back-

Nightbeat: -holds up three fingers, then two, then one......-

Nightbeat and Hosehead: -pop up in unison, opening fire on Divebomb and Tantrum, hopefully in better flanking positions-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The boulders Divebomb and Trantrum were hiding behind really didn't work so well as the Headmasters opened fire on them.

"You know I am pretty tired of this." Tantrum growled transforming to bull mode but with Predaking's mortar cannon on his back.

"DIE!" He yelled firing at one group of flanking Autobots.

"Ewwww!" Divebomb yelled as the Headmasters attack his him in the back. Seeing Trantrum he quickly rolled to the ground and covering up as Tantrum opened fire.

Headstrong turned to his side to avoid having his shoulder hit but left he knee wide open, as his knee buckled from Snarls strike he quickly transformed back into rhino mode and tried to gore the Dinobot before he took too much damage.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl growled with rage as Headstrong hearbutted him in beast mode. The Predacon's horn did gouged open a hole in the armour on the Dinobot's lower torso, and oil started to drip out. If he noticed the wound at all, Snarl didn't show it.

"Time to die, 'Con!"

Taking his sword in a two-handed grip, he stabbed it downwards in an attempt to impale the Decepticon just behind the neck.

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain nodded.

"Indeed," he told Skids. "And unless my memory fails me, the distress beacon is broadcasting on the same frequency that Cosmos used in our recent encounter." He shrugged. "Perhaps your little friend bit off more than he could chew?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong tried to rear his head up in hopes of moving Snarl so that he would not end up stabbing him but then he felt the pain as Snarls back tore through his back he slumped then dropped to the ground.

Divebomb saw Snarl impale Headstrong.

"Con down!" He yelled as he carefully lined to a shot on Snarl with his laser cannon and fired at the Dinobots head, realising the Dinobot's armour seemed to keep him from hurting the Dinobot.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl raised his voice in triumph as Headstrong fell under his blade, but he'd barely made a noise when Divebomb's laser blast hit him in the side of the head. While even his head was better-protected than most other Transformers, the armour there was far thinner than on other parts of his anatomy. Chunks of burnt armour crumbled away from the right side of his head, and the antenna on that side fell away.

The Dinobot weakly fell to his knees. One of the his hands went up to feel the wound on the side of his head, while the other kept a grip on the hilt of his sword (which at the moment was the only thing keeping him from falling to the ground entirely).

Letting out a grumpy-sounding moan, the desert warrior set his autorepair systems to work on the wound. Distantly, he hoped that the blast hadn't been strong enough to burn into his brain.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Quebec

Jazz looked up from the radar over Countdown's shoulder as he spotted Camshaft entering the shuttle. He delivered a grin, but he scratched his head as well to signal his embarrassment.

"Heh, ye'h, we kinda got a false alarm that you guys were in some hot water. You know how Red is... Anyway, you fellas need a lift back t'Autobase?"

Trypticon: Command Deck

Octane braced himself in the doorway as the city transformed upon its landing, and he peered out at the view as he strolled back into the command deck.

"So this is the place? Doesn't look like they'd have much energon..."

Area 51: Bunker

Spyglass grinned maliciously at the fallen Lightspeed, but his amusement faded as he spotted Nosecone's arrival. The first shot went wide, and Spyglass juked his upper body back and around to avoid the second, but the third struck his shoulder dead on, the x-rays tunneling in and blasting out a small explosion. Spyglass shouted as the arm went limp, and he saw the odds had turned against him.

"I've had it with this dump!"

Spyglass turned as quickly as he could and dashed away from the Technobots, rotating half-way as he ran and struggling with his good arm to raise his missile launcher and blast the ceiling between him and his pursuers.

Spyglass glared at Strafe deadly serious.

"Are all you Autobots this dumb? I just said you can have it! Just let Spectro go!"

Spyglass pointed to the corner where he'd tossed the false article, hoping so much that he could distract them long enough to get a flash off...

(Spectro, for his part, dangled helplessly in Scattershot's grasp, his servos tight with anxiety as every moment failed to bring the fatal shot he dreaded.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Well we need to get Headstrong out of there!" Divebomb yelled to Tantrum.

"Rescue is not my skill but." Tantrum said dashing to the slumped Dinobot and Headstrong he carefully picked the Predacon up with his horns and dashed away from the battle.

"Sorry guys I would love to play but!" Divebomb transformed and followed Tantrum.

"You alive up there?" Tantrum asked his wounded comrade.

"Alive.... I think...." The Predacon said weakly. "I think he damaged a major circuit I can't feel my body." He explained.

"Ok, well you'll be fine Astrotrain should have what we came for and the Nemesis crew will get you fixed in a giffy." Tantrum said, seething his anger for the Dinobot and the Autobot headmasters realising making sure his comrade stayed online was quite a bit more important.

Divebomb got onto his com-link.

"Razorclaw we have major problem, Headstrong was pretty badly wounded by Snarl, he's operational, but he's not going to be doing anything until we get him back to the Nemesis. We are leaving the battle area to make sure he's going to be ok. As far as I can tell Snarl cut through a major circuit to his body and probably his transformation circuits. He will be stuck in his animal form until it can be repaired." Divebomb explained.

Inside Area 51

Razorclaw and Rampage were close to the Reflectorcons position when Razorclaw got the message from Divebomb.

"Great, guess Predaking will be out of the question, get him off the battlefield and make sure he's not losing too much energon otherwise keep me posted." Razorclaw was not too worried about his Predacon comrade they had been through worse.

Razorclaw got onto his com-link to Reflector

"Rampage and I are ready to strike so you guys can get out of there. One my signal go!" He said switching his com to Astrotrain.

"We are near the Reflectorcons, I just recieved word Headstrong is down, online but out of the rest of this battle thats for sure. I told Reflector the plan and we are getting ready to strike and then get the slag out of this place." He said waiting for a reply before him and Rampage struck.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Nightracer waited for the signal that Razorclaw and Rampage were in place. While waiting, Nightracer ran the Predacon's plan over in her head, knowing that this would be her first rescue mission.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »