[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Hosehead: -ducks as blaster fire rains down on the edge of the ravine, taking advantage of the brief lull in holding off an advance by the Predacons to quickly patch Nightbeat up- "Feel better?"

Nightbeat: -picking up plasma blaster- "Yeah." -sighs- "I've really got to start carrying grenades."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" I hear them, but I don't have a clear vigal" Nightracer reported to Razorclaw over commlink. Nightracer paused to listen to the conversation going behind the door, before she added " it sounds like part of Reflector is in a hostage situation."
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
verytired

area 51, inside the bunker

Post by verytired »

Slicer continued to edge along the wall: he had heard the exchange between Astrotrain and the autobot: he had also heard the distant sound of transformation from where he guessed Landfill might be.
What he couldn't do was see much of anything, what with a missing eye and the thick halon gas still hanging in the air. He could see some movement, and made his way to it...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill limped foward on two shredded tyres his radiator shattered and leaking.

He had one final chance one final plan

manoeuvring laborously he did a 3 point turn until his rear faced the Decepticon. He started charging his hydraulics waiting for the enemy to draw closer.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer continued to advance: he heard a revving, and popped his blades out.
The Autobot must be sneaking away: I have him...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Judging the Con to be close enough Landfill undogged his tailgate and activated his hydraulics sending a wave of acumilated flotsam, jetsam, rubbish, junk and general detritus towards the Con
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Neo Shuttle:

Stepper: -finishes reassembling his other plasma pulse blaster, holsters it, stands, walks up to the shuttle's copilot seat, sits, brings engines to full, lifts shuttle off, heading back towards base-
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer felt the flotsam, jetsam, rubbish, junk and general detritus cascade onto his shins, then thighs, then stomach with surprising rapidity and thought You're KIDDING me...
Slicer was now buried up to his chest in assorted stuff, and at a 45 degree angle backwards, supported by rubbish behind him.
Retracting his blades, he released his working laser cannon and fired in the direction of Landfill.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The shot hit Landfill straight on his already damaged fuel storage tank. The tank exploded shredding the left side of his load bed. The explosion flipped him end over end . His front bumper rose into the air and he fell backwards.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51, corridors

Skids at last arrived at Landfill's position and, terrified, he heard the explosion caused by Slicer's attack.

" Landfill! Landfill!", he cryed turning the corridor's corner. " Flintlock!, where're you?", he asked while realizing about the unusual and huge amount of rubbish and detritus filling the corridor, and the semi-covered Slicer.

" What the...", said Skids quickly aiming at the decepticon," Don't move, scum. Landfill, are you ok? I can't see you..."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill groaned.

"don't think i'm doing too good , good buddy not sure if I can mak......"

Landfills words trailed off.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Neo Shuttle:

Stepper: -not enjoying the view-

Nebulon: -enjoying the view-

(OOC: Next stop, Autobase...)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong quickly arched to the side as Snarls blade sawed through part of his shoulder cleaning lobbing off a chunk of it. Sparks and energon sprayed over both fighters yet again.

Rather than acting as if he was hurt which of course would have shown weakness he saw his opening due to Snarls wide slash and went for a slash across the Dinobots chest.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Outside Area 51

Sixshot quickly bowed his head so the blow struck the top of his head, then he dropped to the ground before he grabbed at Chromedome's foot with his mouth, jaws open and fangs bared.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer growled back at the autobot giving him orders and kept his cannon fixed in the vague direction of where slicer had heard his voice. Slicer was having to use his hearing as the blast from Landfills fuel tank had taken him unawares, and whilst his working eye was now compensating for the sear on the lens: Slicer was effectively blind.
He opened a comm channel to Astrotrain and left it open, hoping it may help the triplechanger in whatever plan he had to hear all that was happening.

Outside the bunker
Cosmos continue to lay off-line / comatose, his distress beacon ping-ping-pinging away sadly...
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids noted Slicer's weakness ( 'cause the decepticon wasn't aiming properly at him ) and walked towards Landfill, still pointing his guns at Slicer. The corridor was full of debris and detritus, so Skids was walking slowly and carefully.

" Don't make any move, decepticon. I've your ugly face in my two gunsights... Landfill!", said Skids when he discovered the wounded targetmaster. " Are you ok? Can you transform? Don't worry we're going to get out of here."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill remained silent and unmoving.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -changes clip in blaster- "Two of them, two of us."

Hosehead: "They're built for mainline combat, you're a detective and I'm supposed to put fires out." -switches clips in rifle- "We've got a problem."

Nightbeat: "'Quit it with the negative waves, Moriarity.' I've got a plan."

Hosehead: "Times like this I wish you never got that DVD of Kelly's Heroes....."

Nightbeat: "Funny. We stay down, I go that way, you go that way. They're shooting at us here, we pop up and flank them." -keeping down below the ridge line, out of sight, moving to the left-

Hosehead: -keeping down, out of sight, moving to the right-

-----------------------

Chromedome: -pulls foot back(feeling metal fangs dragging along the sides), brings blasters up, aiming at Sixshot- "Bad dog! PLay dead!" -opens fire, thinking to self- 'I must stop hanging around with Nightbeat so much......'
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Headstrong's attack caught Snarl totally by surprise; he had expected the Decepticon to run away, or curl up into a ball, or some other cowardly Decepticon trick. The slash left a deep gouge across the Dinobot's chest.

Snarl didn't even bother to look at the wound; his Dinobot fuellust was in full force now, and the pain barely registered.

Bringing his sword-arm around, he aimed a slash at the Decepticon's knee. Moments later, he swung his injured arm towards the Predacon's damaged shoulder.

Bunker, Area 51

Allowing Skids' voice to guide his aim, Astrotrain eased his way around a corner and pointed his ion rifle at the Autobot.

"Take your friend and get out, that was the deal. Threaten my solder again and neither of you will make it out alive."

The triplechanger cocked his head to the side as his comlink registered Cosmos' distress beacon. "And that would be a pity, because it sounds like another one of your comrades needs a little help topside."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slowly, Slicers vision was returning. not returning fast enough, as he kept his aim on skids about as well as if he'd kept his eye closed.