[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain had closed to within a few feet of the door to the room in which the Reflectorcons were being held. As his subordinate reported in, he nodded to himself as he considered the Predacon's plan.

"Do it," he told Razorclaw in a barely-audible whisper. "Report back when you're in position and I'll backstop you from the other side of the room. But be careful; we can't let the Reflectorcons sustain any permanant damage."
verytired

area 51, inside the bunker

Post by verytired »

Slicer staggered back, wiping oil from his eyes, then doubled from the blow from flintlock: his chest plate, a shattered wrck fell in pieces to the floor. Enraged, he covered the exposed wires circuits and servos with his damaged left arm, and adopted a more defensive stance.
"Blast you autobot!"
He prepared for another assault, and charged the targetmaster, ducking low at the last point to avoid flintlock.

(OOC Too many actions?)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill staggered trying to stay on his feet his damaged storage tanks leaking he tried to get Flintlock down to point at the charging 'Con but he was'nt fast enough. He opened a com link.

"This is Landfill I'm in trouble , I need back....."

He staggered as Slicer impacted
verytired

Post by verytired »

As slicer collided with Landfill he realised he hadn't done such a good job wiping the wounded autobots oil off his face: he lashed out blindly with his free arm, hoping to knock the autobot off balance with his blade.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The blade contacted with Landfill's armour creating a spark. A spark that ignited his leaking fuel stores. Suddenly he was standing in a pool of flame.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Also engulfed in flame, Slicer leaped back in terror: his exposed circuits were heating up fast, and the oil on his head was now alight!
"Damn it!"

(OOC :laugh: )
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill screamed as the flames licked at his paint work . He quickly threw his two partners to safety a she tryed to extinguish the flames with his hands.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids was happy to see how Headstrong retired from the chase, but then he saw the incoming tornado that Nightbeat's Cyclone cannon created, and a shadow darkened his spark.

" Oh Primus!", he yelled.

Skids did his best trying to move faster than the incoming tornado, but he realized that his maximun speed wasn't enough to avoid it. Then he used his special brakes to make a sudden snap turn, imitating Headstrong maneuver.

Skids did it. He avoided the tornado, which was losing magnitude and finally dissapeared, but the sudden maneuver caused a loss of control and Skids keel over and rolled at 60 mph. When the ground friction finally stopped him, he had all of his roof and left side dented and scratched, and all of his lunettes and windshield broken.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Hosehead: -feet already resting on the ground, lets go of Tantrum's horns- "Your choice." -swings a massive right at Tantrum's face-

Nightbeat: -not liking the odds, diving to avoid Headstrong's fire- "This is ridiculous." -picking up Landfill's message- "And it only gets worse...... Skids! Get down there and help Landfill! Drag him out if you have to!" -aims at Headstrong, opens fire with his plasma blaster- "Now I know how the Spirit feels........"

----------------

Chromedome: -flinches reflexively in the cockpit of his transector as one of Headstrong's shots sizzles very close by- "I was right! You can't fight me by yourself!" -transforms back to robot mode, keeping one blaster aimed at Sixshot's rocky outcropping, looking over, aiming the other at Divebomb- "Fortunately on Master Star, they trained us to fight multiple targets!" -fires at Divebomb-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl finally managed to push himself to his feet, just in time to see Chromedome taking fire from Headstrong.

"Where d'you think you're going?" he demanded of the Predacon. "I'm not done with you yet!"

The Dinobot shot a glance at his Headmaster ally, warning him to leave the Predacon alone lest he end up first in line for a thrashing when the team got back to Autobase.

Drawing his sword, he started to stalk heavily towards Headstrong...and hoped that his strides weren't as unsteady as they felt.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer took the risk of using his battered arm to try and put out the flames on his head, tuned so he presented his right flank to the targetmaster, and popped his laser cannon from his right arm.
"See how easy it is when your guns not alive?!"
Slicer fired blind at Landfill, the flames still obscuring his vision.

outside...
Cosmos continued to lay offline whilst his distress beacon continued to ping away rather sadly...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Behind Slicer Silencer balanced Flintlock on a rock as he manouevred his fellow targetmaster to point at the 'Con.

Landfill staggered with the impact of the shot flames licking his armour he fell forward towards Slicer.

Silencer got Flintlock locked on target and Flintlock triggered a volley at Slicer.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer recieved the blast to his back at the same time Landfill collided with him. Buffeted forward, he ended up in a one armed bear hug of sorts with the still flaming targetmaster: attempting to prtect his exposed chest, he brought his elbow down on landfills shoulder to bring him to the floor.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill collapsed

"well 'Con if i got to go least i can take you with me."

He reached up trying to pull Slicer into the spreading inferno
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong shock some more mecha cobwebs from his head and drew his sword and got ready to duel with Snarl.

"Fine Dinobot, if you wish to fall today then today is your day."

Bunker

Razorclaw and Rampage continued to dash in the maze of halls to find the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids transformed into robot form, battered and dented, but operational and with a good energon level. He raised and looked around, a bit confoused. Then he receibed Nightbeat's order.

" Ok, I'm on my way! ", he replied while transforming again and rolling towards the bunker entrance. He used his frontal sensor grid ( still functional, despite his little "incident" with the tornado ) and tried to lock onto Landfill signature.

" Landfill this is Skids, I'm trying to locate you. Do you copy? Landfill?..." he radioed to the targetmaster, with little hope of receiving a reply.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer yelped as the targetmaster dragged him into his inferno. Slicers tooka chance and initiated transformation hoping to drive off the autobot: this left his exposed circuitry spread out on his bonnet and under his main chassis (this second part now being heated very well by the flames!
catching on that their may be company on the way, slicer called Astrotrain: "Little help here boss?!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill reeled back . He opened a com link to replyto Skids but all he managed was "AAaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer shot clear of the autobot and the flames, and transformed a short way from the blaze. he steadied his good arm, popped his laser cannon and fired on the target masters caompanions, flintlock and silencer.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Silencer positioned Flintlock and Flintlock triigered a volley at Slicer.

Slicer's laser fire barely missed there position searing the wall beside them . The pair dived for cover , Silencer dragging Flintlock till he had time to transform and join him cowering behind some machinery.