[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

area 51, inside the bunker

Post by verytired »

Slicer took all three blasts on his wounded left arm, causing him to stumble badly in pain. Eyes flaring, he continued his charge, retracting his gun popping his tonfa blade on his right arm, keeping his left firing covering fire at Landfills cover.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -holsters plasma blaster, pulls cyclone cannon- "I was hoping somebody not that nimble would head this way......" -aims cyclone cannon at Headstrong, braces self, fires, a much reduced(compared to the last one, anyway) blast erupts from the cannon heading for Headstrong-

----

Hosehead: -pulls back, Tantrum's horn tips leaving twin furrows across his chest- "Not 'til the ref calls a foul." -swings another mighty right at Tantrum-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill dived for cover his front left tire shredded and shrapnel embedded in his torso. He fired both guns at Slicer.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids quickly fired his nitrogen liquid pistol at the ground hole where Rampage just falled. He covered the hole with a thick ice layer, trapping the elusive Predacon.

" Well, I've buried a nice pussycat. If he tries to crush trhough the ice, I'll hear him! ", he thought.

He transformed into van mode and headed towards Nightbeat position, trying to regroup, while wondering about the effect of the cyclone cannon over Headstrong.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Rampage shook his head and looked around his ears perking up.

Well what do you know a battle and I just dropped in. the tiger thought to himself hiding in the darkness.

"Astrotrain, sounds like you got a humdinger of a battle here need a hand getting out?" He asked

Headstrong would have growled but instead transformed back into his rhino mode and ran like the inferno. Predaking was much to big to actively avoid the blast, however in his rhino mode he knew he had a chance to avoid the blast or maybe use the attack against the autobots.

He saw his opening and ran for Skids.

Divebomb snarled and took out his laser rifle and aimed carefully at the Cyclone cannon and opened fire.

Let's see how the Autobots do without their little toy. he laughed.

Headstrong gruntedas Hosehead landed another blow into his armoured side.

"You know for an Autobot your pretty fun guy to fight." The bull laughed smoke blowing from his snout he went for a mule kick hoping to get some room to charge the Autobot again.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain toggled his comlink on as he moved down the narrow side-corridor.

"Help would be appreciated," he told Rampage. "Get a lock on my signal, follow me, and kill any Autobots you see on the way."

(OOC: I'm going to leave the thing with the Reflectorcons for a while, until I can talk to Flec about it, or until he's back posting again.)
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicers rage blinded him to decent attack strategies: proton blasts ricocheted off his chest plates whilst couter rotational forces fractured his laser cannon: he grunted as a crack echoed down the corridor and his gun became useless.
This ones proving more of a challenge than that green one...
Slicer had achieved his goal, and was close enough to leap Landfills makeshift cover, and swing his blade as he closed the distance...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill fell back oil leaking from a fractured fuel line. Holding up his left arm to protect hiself he fired Flintlock at the onrushing 'Con giving him a full burst.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

A worried Skids watched the incoming charge of Headstrong at full speed, so he made a snap turn of 180 degrees and accelerated as fast as he could, not totally sure about his maximum speed of 60 mph was enough to prevent him of being catched ( and kicked!) by an overaccelerated rhinocon.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicers blade sunk into the autobots arm most satisfyingly whilst Flintlocks stressfacture beam made a rather horrible mess of his chest plate, and a rather worrying RRRRRRRRR noise ecoed along the hall...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -stops tracking Headstrong, winds up taking Divebomb's shot across his left shoulder pauldron, subspacing his cyclone cannon and pulling his plasma blaster, firing back at Divebomb-

Hosehead: -dodges the kick, leaping at Tantrum, trying to land on the bull's back- "I know I'm having fun."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Lanfill moved back his arm mangled. Armour shredded, oil dripping from a deep cut . He sprayed some of his cargo of fuel at the Decepticon the fired Flintlock at him again.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Outside Area 51

Without a word, Sixshot threw his arms up, the blasts hitting the undersides of his arms.

Checking the extent of the damage, which was proved to be some cause for concern, he glanced over at the Headmaster, then vanished in a flash of light....

OOC: He has not run off, :p

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors, Area 51

Nightracer continued to walked through the hallways, which had turned out to be more of a maze then a corridor. The Decepticon sniper kept alert as she walked, looking and listening for any sign to prove she was going the right way (and not getting lost).
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Chromedome: -optics narrowing- "Not like him to run away....... He's up to something......"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Outside Area 51

From the cover of a nearby rocky outcrop, a pair of red optics narrowed, then activated his holographic dopplegangers in front of his hiding place, guessing that would bring the Autobot running.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Chromedome: -sees the holograms- "Hnn." -transforms, head component detatching, transforming, and landing smoothly in the passenger compartment of his vehicle mode transector, laser blasters appearing in their roof hardpoints, elevates the aim slightly, opens fire, showering the outcrop and the holograms with blaster fire-

Neo Shuttle:

Stepper: -cleaning the plasma emitter on the blaster pistol-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tantrum snarled as Hosehead managed to get on his back.

"Very well if this is how you wish to play." He started to run towards Divebomb.

"Hey slag this bot!" Tantrum said to his Predacon partner.

"Will do!" He yelled sidestepping the blasts from Nightbeat.

Divebomb jumped to the side, crouched and carefully lined up a shot with his laser and opened fire at the charging Decepticon with his Autobot cowboy.

Headstrong saw Skids drive out in front of him.

Hmm Cyclone behind me Autobot in front of me. he thought and quickly snapped himself into a ninty degree turn his knee acuators sparking from the harsh strain of the turn at full speed. He reassligned himself and ran away from both the cyclone and Skids as the cyclone went directly towards the Autobot.

"Have a nice flight Autobot!" He yelled and ran to regroup with the other Predacons on the battlefield.

Rampage started for Astrotrains position when he thought of something and got onto his com-link.

"Razorclaw activate your sensor becon." He said into his com.

The Predacon leader slow stood up and looked at where the missle struck him his field work was holding pretty well and his repair systems had cut off any major problems so he decided to answer Rampage's call. Besides he was getting a bit bored letting his body fix itself when there was a battle to be found.

"What is the situation Rampage?" He asked.

"You think that Plasma cannon can blow a good hole in the ground?" The rambunctious Decepticon asked.

"I am pretty sure the answer there would be yes." Razorclaw answered.

"Good shoot at the ground in front of you and drop on down here." Rampage repiled.

"Why?" Asked the Predacon leader.

"Simple, that Autobot froze the ground in front of me and I landed in the tunnels of this Fleshling military base. I caught your energon profile above me which tells me the Earthlings didn't do that great a job of hiding this place. Plus we can help Astrotrain trash some Autobots." He answered.

"Good enough." Razorclaw carefully aimed his plasma cannon at the ground at fired as the beam tore through the ground.

"WHOA!!!!!" Rampage shouted nearly missing the blast of energy as it sheered by him.

Razorclaw jumped down into the hole and transformed into lion mode the plasma cannon and his x-ray laser on his back.

"So you have a fix on Astrotrain's signal?" Razorclaw asked.

"Yes I do." Rampage said getting ready to run.

"Good enough lead the way!" Razorclaw said as the two Predacon felines started towards the battle Razorclaw got onto his com-link.

"Astrotrain, Rampage and I are heading to your location. My plan and from what my sensors are telling me is that we will Pincer the Autobots. We are going to open fire on them from behind with our combined firepower and charge through. I recommend we use that time to escape regroup outside and remerge into Predaking to escape with our intended target." He said waiting for a reply.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -watching the cyclone pursue Headstrong, matching his course corrections and attempts to lose it, but obviously disapating rapidly- "Gee. Who knew a cyclone cannon could do that......" -swings around, fires at Divebomb again- "What's the matter? Don't like your friend playing horsey?"

Hosehead: -working under the logical assumption that any electrical discharge from contact with Tantrum's horns will be fed back into the mechanical bull, reaches out to grab Tantrum's horns and pull back to use the underside of Tantrum's head as partial cover from the incoming fire-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tantrum felt Hosehead grab his horns.

"If you think I am going to shock myself your not that bright Autobot." he growled then transformed back into robot mode with an Autobot hanging off his horns He used the Autobot as a mechnoid shield of sorts.

"I'd recommend letting go." He growled.

Headstrong quickly dashed back towards his friends and transformed back into his robot mode and opened fire with his plasma-sphere shooter at the Headmasters.