[Original RPG] Cybertron: Homefront

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

it started with a low rumble... a faint sound. but as it grew closer, the rumble turned into a ground-quaking roar.

The super-charged red semi came into view, quickly closing the distance to the rendevous point, shifting form on the fly.. the rear trailer transforming into God Bomber and the cab shifting into ginrai's base robot mode.

"Gentlemen... meet our backup. It's been a long time, old friend." Ginrai's optics locked with galvatron's blood red optics
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Blackstar soared around kicking on his afterburners to do a quick sweep of the general area seeing that the relative area was clean of hostiles he transformed and landed with Shatterstar transforming and landing beside him.

"Wow, I guess when you mentioned renforcements you were not kidding." Blackstar said looking at Galvatron, Pointblank, the Combaticons and the others.

Sewers

"Come on you slagging Quints get into weapons range." Roadblock cussed.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Kalis HQ

Gunrunner lead the way towards the Resistance HQ brig; his shell was following him and Cobalt was right behind them.
The Autobots arrived at the base main elevator, and Gunrunner switched the call button. When the doors opened Gunrunner turned towards Cobalt, pointing at the Sharkticon.

" Cobalt, this thing is disarmed? I mean, is it safe to put him in a cell or we need to watch him ourselves? ", asked the pretender.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Resistance HQ, Kalis

Cobalt glanced over the Sharkticon, then gave Gunrunner a nod.

"A cell should be safe enough," he said. "I've taken every weapon I could find, and if it has any more, they won't be useful once he's behind a forcefield."

Castle Darkmount, Polyhex

A spiral ship arced towards the castle's landing pad. Spread out around the landing area, an army of Sharkticons and Allicons formed a virtual fence around Polyhex Province's presiding magistrate. The judge, usually busy overseeing executions and taking care of other matters of state, had only been dragged away from his court by the imprending presence of an even more important figure in the Quintesson power structure.

The Imperial Magistrate had arrived.

Warcry's Quarters, Iacon

The fanatical Quintesson follower sat, legs crossed, in the middle of the patch of bare floor that made up his living space. Stretching out with his mind, he allowed his consciousness to drift away into the mists of time.

Fire.

White, eternal fire pinwheeling through space. The galaxy, spinning around it's core as years passed in the blink of an eye.

The fire grew closer, it's spin slowed by sheer force of will. The peripheral specks of light faded from view as the vision's focus narrowed to one speck in particular.

Earth.

On that speck of dust, the remnants of the Transformer species were scattered. Some of the faces were familiar, and the sensation of seeing his former comrades through the eyes of an enemy almost broke his concentration.

He had no time to dwell on such things, though, because he quickly realized that one of those familiar faces was looking across space and time, right back at him

Warcry rose from his meditation, a slight smile on his face.

"Facinating."
verytired

Iacon

Post by verytired »

Haras and Eiramnna continued to cruise the capitals streets, on the look out for anything of interest. Haras began to suspect his brother had not thought this plan through entirely: the pair of them could be driving around for hours andnot see a soul.

Als, holding a conversation with his brother had always been a bit strained since Haras had lost his tongue. He texted Eiramnna on his bike comm system: We going anywhere in particular? we won't earn any money just by looking good.
Aero Blade

Polyhex - Underground Tunnel System

Post by Aero Blade »

Breaker had gotten around to his chosen angle of attack for dealing with the tunnel's intruders when he had to pause a moment, registering a signal from one of the many private security beacons he had in place. The one that had currently gone off was one he'd reciently set up at the nearest landing area to the smelting facility, relaying the information he'd been waiting to recieve - the Imperial Magistrate had finally come out of hiding...

Openning a private, coded com signal to Bomb-burst and Roadblock, Breaker quickly relayed the info. "Bury them. The ceiling in this area is weak, a few shots will bring it down, and keep our 'guests' occupied for awhile and out of our business until we return for them. We have more pressing matters at the moment. The Imperial Magistrate has shown his faces..."

The message sent, and after taking a moment to make sure that Bomb-Burst hadn't wandered into his line of fire on the tunnel's ceiling, Breaker aimed above Tunnel rat and Detrius and openned fire. He only let off a single shot, but that was all that was needed from a strong weapon like his riffle, and that he counted on the others to also contribute to the destruction of the ceiling. Much more than that would stand chance of bringing down the entire weakened structure.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tunnels, Polyhex

Bomb-Burst scuttled forward a bit, then fired a stream of corrosive goo from his backpack onto the ceiling a few feet away from him. Successively bigger chunks of rock started to break loose and fall towards the two Quintesson minions below.

Not wanting to take the chance of having the section of roof he clung to fall away as well, the Pretender quickly retreated back to where he had parted ways with Breaker.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tunnel Rat reacted instantly.

"Slag it theyr'e trying to bury us, I'm not letting that happen again charge."

Detritus "ok diddly okie."

The 2 charged down the tunnel all weapons firing , followed close behind by Tunnel Rat's shell. Tunnel Rat firing missiles down the tunnel from his arm mount. Detritus firing his rifle.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblocks tank locked onto a wide area of the ceiling and opened fire launching two rust bombs and shatter cannons into a wide area of the roof.

His humanoid shell took aim and fired into another area near by helping to bring the roof down on their enemies.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

With the multiple attacks, as Breaker had calculated, the room's central cieling began to collapse, progressively followed by the rest of the room as the decay continued. It looked like the Quintesson minions were trying to escape, but at least with the falling debris they'd be sealed off from Breaker's group, and it'd make them hard to follow with the accumulating dust and dirt.

Breaker sent another coded signal to Bomb-Burst and Roadblock, indicating an area they'd been to before to meet and regroup. Signal sent, he headed off to the area to meet them there.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Roadblock smiled and started for the meet up point. His humaniod shell followed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tunnels, Polyhex

Recieving Breaker's transmission, Bomb-Burst hissed to himself. Dropping quietly from the cieling, he flapped his wings and flew off for the rendezvous.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tunnel Rat grimaced .

"Thats going to slow us down a bit but not as long as they expect. You can take the mech out of the mine, but you can't mine out of the mech , Detritus stand back i'm going to blow us a hole in this rubble."

So saying he started placing explosives on strategic points.

Detritus stood back :" Don't forget you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off."

~*~

Meanwhile elsewhere...

Squawktalk flapped along with the other 'Cons

"so what we going to do , where we going , whats the plan. We going to get those Quints good. Show them whose boss, show them they can't shove us around yes. Strike a blow good yes. Make them hurt yes."

Beastbox growled softly.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Kalis HQ

Gunrunner nodded to Cobalt and entered the elevator, his shell with the Sharkticon following after him.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron smirked and waved his hand, causing his troops to relax.

Galvatron: "It has...I hear you are in the mood to misbehave. What exactly do you have in mind?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Resistance HQ, Kalis

Arriving at the cells, Cobalt pointed towards the nearest empty one.

"That'll do, Gunrunner. Lets toss him in."

Tunnels, Polyhex

Bomb-Burst creeped along behind the cassetticons and Breaker.

Memo to self. When we attack. Make sure Squawktalk serves as bait.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Polyhex Tunnels

"fire in the hole." yelled Tunnel Rat as he ran for cover.

Detritus; "everything must go, come on down for our crazy prices."

An explosion echoed down the tunnel as they blasted a hole.

~*~

Squawktalk flapped along.

"what was that ? an explosion yes, maybe it is the Quints, what shall we do , investigate yes or continue?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"We leave them to their own devices," Breaker said simply to Squawktalk as he continued to lead Bomb-burst and Roadblock through the tunnels, and down other detours and secret passages that would cause their trail to become lost to their persuers.

"The more they try to bust out of there, the more they rattle the already weakened foundation. The rest of the room will collapse on them long before they blow their way out, unless they wisen up and start digging instead of blasting. Either way, they'll be far too occupied with the rubble to follow us before we're long gone."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Had ginrai a visible face, he would have frowned at galvatron's comment... despite its simple teasing manner

" Simple. Blast our way into the core of the Dark Guardian research facility... and take the transformation cog from that command prototype..."

ginrai paused for a moment

"And scrap any piece of slag that gets in our way. I've somehow been granted access to powers that I'd thought were lost... as such, I'd be spearheading this strike.. I don't want any of my squad... or yours to die over this. Are we clear on that?"
verytired

Iacon

Post by verytired »

The storm trooper brothers continued to cruise th lonely streets of iacon.