[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Fort Max Med Bay----------
Hoist repairing Seaspray's head."It might not that bad may be there just one or two small holes."

----------Fort Max Briefing Room 3----------
Warpath followed Guzzle and Hardhead.

----------Somewhere distance from Fort Max----------
"I'm feeling so blur."Rosdos said then he started seeing the wrecked of Cybertronian city around"No it isn't real it isn't real...."
After a few minutes he started to seeing many Sharkticons around him then he started firing at Sharkticos.Then the Sharkticons and Cybertronian city disappeared."Why I can't forget these thing."He muttered.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -over commlink- "Sent 'em over with Overdrahve. Better check with him. He did seem prety excahted 'bout lookin' fer citycons."

Central Core, Metroplex:

Minerva: -into commlink- "We're about to bring him online, Hubcap."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Med Bay, Fort Max

"Holes!" Seaspray exclaimed, his optics widening, his servos tightening as he tried not to move, "Please tell me your kidding Hoist. Please tell me your just joking around with me. Please."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech Bay

Swoop stalked into the Tech Bay.

"Where you want Swoop first?" he asked in his own demanding way. Now that he had resigned himself to taking orders from Overdrive, for the time being, he found himself more confused than before.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tech Bay

"over there Swoop "

Overdrive pointed

"before I forget "he muttered

He loaded a drone with the chips and sent it trundling towards Metroplex.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Metroplex command deck

comm from Cosmos "Keeping an eye on the rogue city commander guys: he's enroute to the home base. Myself and Groundshaker are awaiting orders."
Fizzle asks Hubcap "Anything you need doing Boss?"
(OOC just making sure Fizzle doesn't fade away... )

Fort Max, Leaving Briefing Room three

Guzzle left his blue brother for a moment and went to his new comrades Hardhead and Warpath: "I presume you're commander, Hardhead: you have any fine details on our part of the plan, or are we playing it loose?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap looked over from the comms board to Fizzle.

"Keep an eye on the systems readouts. The engineers are about to bring the city's brain back online. If anything starts to redline, shout. Shout really, really loud."

Security Office, Metroplex

Red Alert leaned back in his chair, trying to force himself to relax.

"I'll check with him, Ironhide."

He closed the channel and opened a new one.

"Overdrive, why haven't you delivered the communications chips to Metroplex yet?"

As he waited impatiently for a reply, he looked up to find Getaway standing in his doorway. He pointed the Powermaster and his associates towards a set of guest chairs in one corner of the office.

Armoury, Metroplex

Crosshairs dug himself out from behind the mountain of weaponry and moved towards Nightbeat.

"I'm here. You were having weapons problems, you say?"

Holodeck, Fort Max

An ill wind blew across the wide, empty plain that had once been Polyhex's town square. Decepticon and Autobot clashed, bodies falling on all sides.

Snarl strode into the chaos, a tight grin on his face. His blade lashed out, effortlessly slaying any holographic Decepticons foolish enough to engage him.

This time, Straxus is mine. No Grimlock around to meddle in the fight.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Armory, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -holds up cyclone cannon, shakes it slightly, producing a rattling sound- "Ran into Banzai-Tron. On the up side, he didn't hit me with whatever he did to the gun."

Briefing Room, Fort Max:

Hardhead: -shrugs- "Fast and loose works. We find 'em, we report back." -heads ouit to the tech bay- "C'mon, we'd better get refitted."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Inferno chuckled as he spotted the four micromasters coming up. Simultaneously, the door to the security slid open. He leaned over and grinned, knowing the mischief and loud banter effect that would wind the security director up to an explosive point.

"You four are gonna send Red through the roof, if'n you go into command. But if ya don't have nothing to do, I know of some things that need ta be done. We're gearin' up, and Metroplex'll be up and running full-form in short order. We've gotta get practiced up and ready ta fight. The Sharkticons meant no good's happening back home - and I've seen the command's all gettin' set to put on some head rolling. Get yer weapons checked, spar practice, then check with Trailbreaker. He's got a prisoner 'Con and maybe could use some of yer help."

------------
------------
Hound focused his long-range scanners and locked on the largest available Decepticon energy signature, but was picking up smaller ones as well. He began forming a hologram of the readings in between himself and Wheeljack so that the engineer could evaluate the weaponry and defenses.
"You bet Camshaft. We do need to be careful, but not hostile unless we're left with no option. I've got a reading trace- energy signature is matching .... Jalgar - and he's close. How about your scanners?"

*Let's move this group over to the "Other places" thread*
-------------
-------------

Trailbreaker cocked his head to one side and winked. "Small does not necessarily equal less power dude. Took us a long time to learn that. So Browning, you've been pals with a human. They're pretty cool little people. But, what is it that you think you want to do here at autobot base? We can't let you go, and well, you can't expect us to exactly trust you. Do you want to become an Autobot?"

---------------
---------------

Mirage approached the Autobot cities and stopped briefly to watch the jets flying overhead. From the corner of his vantage, he saw Blitzwing flying back over the trees - heading for the debris pile stacked near the airfield runway. Shaking his head slowly, the spy turned his attention away, and then headed for Metroplex.

*closing thread and continuing in Renaissance, Part 2*