[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Fort Max: Briefing Room 3

Post by Reflector »

Skyfire stared blankly at the table before him, committing much of his energy to not showing just how anxious this mission was making him. He considered asking to be left home, but he knew he couldn't allow himself to fail his comrades in such a way.

"Indeed..." he commented absently with Overdrive's directives. "Stealth will be essential. If our targets are where we suspect, the environment will prove very difficult to escape should we be spotted."
verytired

Briefing room 3

Post by verytired »

Sizzle leaned back, content in the knowledge that he might actually do something for the cause. It may be getting shot at as a decoy, but it was something.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Command Deck

Backstreet tracked the irregular planetfall of the Decepticon Astrotrain, but he was nearly beyond the range of Metroplex sensors.

Backstreet:" Oh scrap. I lost him." Backstreet loocked to Hubcap." Sir, I just lost Astrotrain's signature. The last reading indicates your suggestion: he's moving towards home."

Then Backstreet commed to Cosmos.

Backstreet:" Hey Cosmos, this is Metroplex' command deck, well done out there!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Max Briefing Room 3

Dogfight:" Overdrive, sir; when can we go to recive the modifications and the bombs for the mission? And when we'll depart?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing room 3

"unless anyones got any questions we can go over and get the mods now, I've booked space in the Tech bay and the paint shop."

Overdrive replied
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hosehead: "I'm guarding a stockpile of fuel we found out here."

Nightbeat: -over commlink- "All right, I'm heading over now." -heads towards Metroplex-

"Wrecker's Bay", Metroplex:

Roadbuster: -shakes head- "No bet." -scrolls back up a few entries- "See? There he is."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -finishes setting up what he was working on, disconnects from the console, dazed look on his face- "How do ya do it, Fortress? Eight million channels, an' nuthin' ta watch......"

Fortress: "I ignore that wavelength, mainly......"
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Med Bay, Fort Max

"You're kidding right?" Seaspray asked Hoist nervously, "It really isn't that bad is it?"

He had been hoping that after hearing the music on the Med Bay comms that there wasn't anything wrong with him. Now he wasn't so sure.

-I hate my life sometimes-
---------------------------------------------------------------

Briefing Room 3, Fort Max

"Swoop say nothing left talk about. We go," he stated as eloquently as possible and stood up and started heading for the Tech Bay not caring if anyone else had anything to say or not. He was a Dinobot after all, and talking wouldn't get the job done any faster, as far as he was concerned. Only action would.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap nodded to Backstreet.

"Good work. Let me know if you pick him up again, please."

Replying to Hosehead, he said, "Fuel? We're stretched pretty thin right now, but once the techies are done getting Metroplex back on line I'll make sure someone is there to help you."

No sense in letting a good resource go to waste, after all... He grinned. I wonder how much of it I can skim off before anyone notices?

Getaway got off the turbolift and looked around.

"Red Alert called us in," he said. "Where can I find him?"

Armoury, Metroplex

Crosshairs started to clear some of the newly-gotten munitions away, making a small space for him to work on when Nightbeat arrived.

Security Office, Metroplex

Seeing (via the city's wide array of security cameras) that Inferno was approaching, Red Alert instructed the door to open when his friend arrived.

Wrecker Meeting, Metroplex

Whirl glanced at Roadbuster's list, then chuckled.

"Told you so."

He nodded politely to Tracer and Holepunch. "Even better."

Medbay, Fort Max

Snarl stepped out of his CR chamber and glared towards the two occupied pods beside him. Slag's name glowed on one of them, Sludge's on the other.

"Nnnn." He felt one of his hands curl into a fist involuntarily, as he turned on his heel and stormed out of the room. Almost by instinct, he was stalking towards the holodeck.

No one to ruin my fun this time...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill followed Getway out of the lift.
verytired

Metroplex Command deck

Post by verytired »

Cosmos's reply to Backstreet
"Cheers boss. I'm tracking the Decepticon as he descends: maybe we'll get some answers."

Fizzle nodded, glad that Cosmos had come to his senses and stayed in his most useful position of Sattelite Observation.

Fort Max, Briefing Room 3

Guzzle and Sizzle followed Swoop out of the room, silently agreeing that there wasn't anything more to be said.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Fort Max Command Deck

"Is there something I do for some action around here?" Cliffjumper replied, sounding impatient and approaching the taller red Autobot "I got a bunch of new toys that need testing out"

Canada

Wheeljack had followed Hound into the parking lot and parked five spaces away from him to avoid suspicion, then he sent the scout a private transmission in reply to his orders "Alright, lead the way, you seem to be in charge, buddy"

Turbolift, Metroplex

"Alright, as long he doesn't subject us to one of his conspiracy theories or accuse us of being out to get him" Catilla muttered, smirking with a quiet chuckle, then the smilodon followed the others out of the lift and into the main command center.

Fort Max Briefing Room 3

Sandstorm nodded at Hardhead as he entered before turning his attention back to the continued de-briefing, then the triplechanger rose to his feet when Overdrive announced they should get ready now and prepared to follow the Dinobot out "I'm with Swoop, let's get this show on the road"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex Command Deck

Backstreet commed to Cosmos.

Backstreet: " We'll tracking your course from here. I'm also scanning your area to find Astrotrain again, as for any new possible hostil contact. Don't worry, you are covered."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canada, Quebec.

Camshaft was following Hound and Wheeljack, and like the engineer, parked some places away to avoid suspicions.

Camshaft:" Hound, Wheeljack; I'll began with a proximity scan of the area. If any transformer is near, I'll catch their energy signature. I'm also upgrading the encriptation of our internal comunications. I think that any Decepticon is aware of our prescence, but you known, better beready!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Max, Briefing Room

Dogfight exited the room with Swoop and Sanstorm.

Dogfight:" Er, where's the Tech bay?", he asked.
Reflector

Fort Max: Briefing Room 3

Post by Reflector »

Skyfire pushed his bulk slowly from his chair and followed the others toward the shop. He gave Overdrive a pensive look as he passed, and he seemed to wobble a bit as he debated wit himself whether he should stop and take his last chance to get out of this mission. But the thought passed in a moment, quickly snuffed out by Skyfire's determination not to be a failure to his teammates. He only hoped that he could be as successful at not being an obstacle once they got where they were going...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: Off dealing with the real world, BlueSkids. That's where Wreck-Gar has been. But he's back.)

Metroplex Command Deck

"I feel like a kid in a candy store," Wreck-Gar said with a grin as he approached the garbage. He turned to look at Override.

"Now remember, children, keep your hands at your sides at all times. Look with your eyes, not with your hands. And leave the work to the professionals."
Metroplex Corridors

Inferno's mood may have been good, but that was about to change, as four small beings walked into stride beside him.

"Going our way?"
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Cave in the Wilderness

Pipes charged the figure ducking behind a glowing energon shield, hit the shield, and collided off its energy field. Pipes grunted where he lay on the ground. The dark figure swung his sword in a downward arc at his torso, Pipes rolled out of the way and chuckled, holding his arms out to the figure. "Here. Have some of this." He shot a cloud of corrosive gas at the figure, who stumbled back, coughing as the gas corroded its armor.

Great, thought Bumper. We're deep in a cave, in the dark, kicking up sand, little visibility, and he releases a cloud of dense gas into the place.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap glanced up at Getaway, Landfill and Catilla.

"He's in the security office," the comms officer said. "Down the main corridor, through the secured airlocks."

Getaway nodded and headed towards the corridor.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -activates commlink again- "Red, you readin' me? Need ta know if ya got those commsec chips we sent over."

Armory, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -peers in, looking around, holding cyclone cannon- "Crosshairs? You in here?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tech Bay

Overdrive strides through the door

"ok thermal dampers on the left , new paint job through the door at the end."
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Central Core, Metroplex

"Well, are we set?" Huffer asked Chromedome and Hardhead. "Let's wake the big guy up."

==============================

Cave in the Wilderness

The dark figure started coughing as the gas began eating into his armor. He the shield and sword winked out and the figure rolled out of the cloud. The two gauntlets flickered and connected via a rod of energon, forming an energon spear. The dark figure held it out in front of him to keep Pipes at bay.

Pipes could care less, really. He charged at the figure anyway, and when the spear shot out at him, he blocked it with his forearms. "Ow!" Pipes growled as the weapon burned his arms, but he couldn't get close to the figure.

"Uh...Pipes?" Bumper said hesitantly. Realizing he wasn't getting going to get anything coherent out of the blue minibot, he took the initiative and started shooting the gauntlets the figure was wearing. The gauntlets sparked, and the energon weapon winked out. Pipes crowed and lunged at the figure.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -scowling at commlink- "Ain't been too much goin' on, Cliffjumper, though we did have a commo problem. Ah get th' feelin' Metroplex's havin' th' same problem. Cain't get through ta Red."

Central Core, Metroplex:

Minerva: -keying in a sequence- "We should be able to bring him online now, Huffer. Want to help?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap forwarded Ironhide's call to the security office. Then, the Minibot opened a channel to the central core.

"Minerva, care to give me a status report?"

Corridors, Metroplex

Getaway headed towards the security office.

Security Office, Metroplex

Red Alert nearly jumped out of his chair as Ironhide's voice issued from the speaker on his desk. Once he'd calmed himself, he replied.

"No," he said with narrowed optics. "Who did you send them with?"