[Original RPG] End of the Line: Renaissance (Autobots)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Metroplex Central Core

Pipes, if he had had a mouth, would be grinning. "He's been abducted by a bunch of decepticons and we're going to kick their butts."

Huffer stared goggle-eyed at Pipes. "He's been abducted?"

Bumper put an arm on Huffer's shoulder to calm him. "That's just what Pipes hopes. He probably just injured himself being rambunctious out in the wilderness and can't make it back. We need to be able to track him."

Huffer's attention wavered the instant he realized Pipes was just being overeager Pipes. Already half-forgetting they were there, he rummaged around in his crammed subspace pocket and pulled out a small gadget. Bumper took it from him. "Oh. That was easy. Thanks."

"Mm-hmm." Huffer said, already back to his wiring.

Pipes waved a hand in front of Huffer's peripheral vision, to no response. "Heh. Alright, let's go."

Pipes and Bumper walked out.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

"Wrecker's Bay", Metroplex:

Roadbuster: -optic band narrowing as he lostens to the conversation while ticking off names on the datapadd- "Red's a bigger thret to us than the 'Cons are. He thinks we're all out to get him, and his position makes him all the more dangerous for it."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Scoop nodded

"its a viscious circle , the more paranoid he is the more people think about plotting against him because of his paranoia.
DrEvil

Metroplex

Post by DrEvil »

A grin crossed Punch's face for a second but it faded. He turned and exited.

Why did I just do that? To a commanding officer as well. His question was left unanswered. He himself couldn't figure it out.
He exited Metroplex and transformed. He decided to drive back to Fortress Maximus and get some rest. Maybe he would visit the medical bay or not. It did seem like the time to do so however.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Between Metroplex and Fort M

Guzzle was approaching the second city-base at top speed (for a tank).

Metroplex command deck

Fizzle beamed at Hubcap, unaware that yet again the sparkabot had been misnamed.
Sizzle put out his cigarette. "If theres nothing to do, I'm off. Watching Red here preen is too much."
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Outside Metroplex

Pipes and Bumper walked out of Metroplex, and the two huddled around the little device as they plugged in Outback's homing beacon frequency.

The little machine fizzled and spat static until it found a faint signal. They looked at the bearing and followed it with their gaze. It led out into the wilderness. "Figures," Pipes said.

"What did you expect?" asked Bumper.

Pipes shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, a nest of decepticons is all I want. Doubt we'll get it though."

The two minibots transformed and drove off into the wilderness.

===================================

Deep in a Cave

The glowing blue object cracked open with a hiss that pierced the silence of the cave and the underground lake. Slowly, something moved out of the object- it was an arm.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Wrecker Meeting, Metroplex

Whirl shrugged as Roadbuster and Scoop spoke.

"What I wonder is, why did they give him the job in the first place? I mean, it's pretty obvious that he's off his rocker..."

Command Deck, Metroplex

Hubcap shrugged.

"You can go, Sizzle," he said. "It looks we've taken care of everything on our hit list." He smiled a bit. "And try not to light one of those things inside the city for a while. With the systems like they are, you're liable to set off the fire alarm."

He turned the command chair back towards the main viewscreen.

"Don't go too far, though. If a new mission comes up, I'll try to get your name on the list."
Lord Zarak

Sorry, moved to N/Hampton etc

Post by Lord Zarak »

Skyhammer looked out of the cockpit to the city. He composed himself, and spoke:

"Can you let me out please. I need to let Red Alert know I'm back. Do you mind coming along? I think I could do with a friendly face around"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing room

"Hi there Skyfire looks like your first to arrive ." said Overdrive
verytired

Post by verytired »

Metroplex Command deck

Sizzle put the cigarrette out and strolled out. All this inactivity was driving him insane: he was gonna have to go outside and put his engine to the test, do a few laps round the city.
Fizzle watched him go, too happy at the thought of him being useful to notice his brothers low mood.

Arriving at Fort M

Guzzle pulled up to the entrance ramp, transformed and made his way to Briefing room 3.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Arriving at Fort Max

Dogfight arrived at Fort Max, transformed into robot mode a few seconds prior to land, reached the ground and bowed towards Guzzle.

Dogfight:" Hey pal, you're so fast! You arrived before me...amazing!"

And he headed towards the briefing room.
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Command Deck, Fort Max

"Yes, we have music in the lifts," an exasperated Seaspray replied to Fortress, "How could you not know we have music in the lifts? Unless....unless.... oh no... no,no,no,no,nooo! You don't think it could all just be in my head do you? Ugh, I'm not feeling so well. I'm going to go down to the med bay and have someone check me out."

With his head in his hand he started for the turbolift, stopping momentarily with a sense of doubt about using it. Pulling himself together he entered the lift and watched Fortress and Ironhide's expressions as the doors slid shut. He was relieved that there was no music playing. For the time being.
Scout

Post by Scout »

"I know Wheeljack, and believe me, from some of the things I've seen at the Decepticon side- a gizmo and widget expert like yourself may be exceptionally handy.
Hound couldn't resist trying to lighten the darkening mood he sensed as they approached the border. "Canada, yes- Camshaft. Ford the river up here under holographic cover and we should be there in a couple hours.
*he chuckled*
We'll take a mosey around and see the sights, eh?"

---------------

Inferno nodded slowly to Whirl. He hadn't forgotten the fairly close scrapes he had been in with the security director, but he still regarded Red Alert as a reliable friend.

"Yeah Whirl. I think I'd better go have a word with him. Try not ta break anything. Took me weeks to put all this tagether." Inferno's expression changed instantly from concern to reassurance as he shot the Wrecker a mischievious look.

----------------
Trailbreaker meandered back to the security cells after receiving a briefing message from Smokescreen. He pushed his clearance insignia into a computer and waited patiently for the doors to seal behind him before turning the corner and approaching the last cell in the block... occupied by Browning.

"So they got you all locked up in solitary, huh?"
He grinned and leaned against the side wall just outside the cell.
"Why'd you come here with a human, Browning? Not like a Decepticon to just go along with a fleshling."

------------------

"Here we are Nick, Silencer." Smokescreen opened his doors after pulling up outside the medical center. "You said you'd like to be trusted to be part of our team. So, for a while you can help here in medbay. Mostly the medics just need help with sterilizing tools, keeping things neat, clean and orgnized. Silencer, maybe you can introduce him to Minerva and the other medics. I need to make a brief refueling stop, but it should only be a few minutes.

--------------------

Mirage scowled. He was itching for action, and the temptation to take a shot at Blitzwing was growing. Tempering himself, he turned and slipped away quickly, heading back toward the cities.

---------------------
Blitzwing felt uneasy after Hawk left. Something did not seem right to the warrior, but he could not place the feeling. He sheathed his scimitar and after a little sticking, transformed into his jet form and headed back toward Fortress Maximus.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Silencer hopped out

"come on then ."

Tracer & Holepunch came back into the room pulling a float pallet laden with computer gear

"as requested."
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

Browning: I was asked something simmiler by Leozak. I know its odd for a deciptcon to travel with a human,but, look at me, I'm a gun, not to mention the size of a human. Sure the Cassetacons have the same problem, but they have Soundwave and Blaster to lug them around all the time, but I kind of owe it to him, many years ago the Deciptcons attacked the Ark, I didn't quite make it and i crashed on IO. I lied there inactive for a long time, but then Nick showded up after this thing crashed, Turns out it was Unicron's leg. SO Nick repared me and here we are.

*Mean while*

Nick: Sounds good to me, anything but that little cage.
Hey Silencer, your a Neo arent you? I've never realy met one before hehe.

(ooc: I guessed he is cuz he was rideing with smokescreen if im wrong point it out to me and I'll delet it)
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Fort Max Med bay----------
Hoist looked out of the med bay seeing Seaspray walking straight to med bay "I saw you first." Then he walked toward Seaspray."Hello do you need some help?"He asked.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Wilderness

Pipes and Bumper reached the top of a ridgeline in the mountains they were driving around in. They transformed and looked out over and down into a ravine which dropped from where they were standing to a thousand feet or more down.

The two minibots checked their homing-gadget. It pointed straight down into the ravine.

"How did I know it was going to say that?" Pipes said.

Bumper leaned over the edge and looked down. "How are we going to get down there?"

Pipes summoned a reel of reinforced climbing rope from subspace. "Don't ever call me unprepared." Pipes said. Together they tied one end of the rope to a boulder, and started climbing down.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Fort Max Armoury

Having taken all the weapons he needed and stowed them in sub-space, Cliffjumper left the room, heading for the command center, maybe someone was there and could give him something to do, other than sit around the base, twiddling his thumbs.

Between the Cities

Catilla padded towards Metroplex quickly, starting to pass Landfill, his gaze slowly moving around the area they were crossing as he began taking in every little detail and keeping his skills as a surveillance unit sharp.

Fort Max Briefing Room 3

Sandstorm entered the room, moving to sit down and leaning back in his chair, then clasping his hands together behind his head as he grinned up at the larger Autobot flyer "Hiya, big guy"

Enroute to Denver

"Why, thank you, Hound" the Lancia replied, shaking slightly as he chuckled "I tend to be good at these said gizmos and widgets when they're not blowing up in my face" then after a moment, he added "Seeing the sights sounds good. Never actually saw the scenic side of Canada"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
BaronFel
Protoform

Outside Fort Max

Post by BaronFel »

Vroom managed to Fort Max just after Dogfight. He transformed and followed the flier towards the briefing room anxious to get under way.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide and Fortress: -watch the lift doors slide shut-

Ironhide: -looks over at Fortress- "Yer not messin' with his head, are ya?"

Fortress: -shakes head- "We have been having some comm glitches with the intercom system. Maybe it's picking something up from outside." -starts checking the systems- "Primus........"

Ironhide: -stands, almost ripping the patch cables out of his arm in the process- "Whut?"

Fortress: "Your radiowave detector's active, right?"

Ironhide: -nods-

Fortress: "We've got a human communications satellite overhead. Can you pick it up?"

Ironhide: "Kahnd'a....." -scowls- "Whut th'....."

Fortress: "Transponder IDs it as a satellite for the Muzak communications network. They beam this music into waiting rooms, restraunt lobbys..... anywhere. And our intercom is picking it up. The faster we get those security chips installed, the better."

Lift:

Lift speakers: -start playing a soul-numbing version of Barry Manilow's 'I Write The Songs'.........-