[Original RPG] End of the Line: Dark Waters (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Medbay

Cryotek smiled.

"If I was a more sinister robot I would make him into my puppet." He said with a laugh.

"But then Hatemonger would have my wings over his desk." He said still correcting the damage.

"At this point I think he knows that if he were to go rogue again this time nobody would spare him."

Command Center

Hatemonger looked over recent battle news and sat there rubbing his chin.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Bridge

Still on the bridge, Cyclonus was beginning to feel that his close assossiation with Galvatron ws starting to affect the way the current command structure looked at him.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Swings sword.

"When ever you are."
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Flywheels unslung his rifle and calibrated it with the holodeck's systems, before dropping into to a battle ready crouching stance The Holodeck's mechanisms fizzed into life, manufacturing a facsimilie of a battleground of old. The Duocon eyed the two swordmasters with increasing trepidation.

Hmm divide and conquer, let these two concentrate on each other and we pick up the pieces!

Fywheels adressed Bludgeon and Ragnarok

"Ok slaggers, on the count of three, one..."

Before reaching two, the Duocon opened fire on the two swordmasters, sending a wild volley in their direction, more in the hope of keeping their heads down while he sought cover rather than inflict any serious wounds. Flywheels knew that if he were to win this sparring match, he needed to keep these two at turret's length.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Ragnorok was grazed in the shoulder by Flywheels shots

"You slaggen peace of scrap!"

Ragnorok's Ion blaster appears over his shoulder

"Have a load of this!"

The Target master fires at Flywheels.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Holodeck:

Bludgeon: -smoothly sidesteps the wild shot, electricity crackling around the fingers of his left hand- "That was not wise." -flings an electrical fireball at Flywheels-
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Now we've done it, split!

Flywheels seperated into his alt modes, however in the confines of the holodeck, the Duocon's Jet (Fly)mode had nowhere to go and Bludgeon's electrical fireball crackled against his undercarriage sending the Jet collapsing into a heap behind his symbiote.

"Arrgghhh"

The Duocon's tank (Wheels) mode in turn managed to absorb Ragnarok's first blast, although it left an unsightly burn on the left of his turret, Wheels proceeded to prioritise targets and locked onto Bludgeon's position and fired an incendiary shell in his direction.

Wheels slowly began to reverse away from the swordmasters, sparks illuminating the holodeck as Fly grated along the deck.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Holodeck:

Bludgeon: -pivots, the incindiary shell exploding across the turret/shield on his left arm, left arm snapping out straight, electropulse cannon roaring, firing at Wheels' turret ring-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

Scorponok stalked into the room, and shifted a baleful glare towards Cyclonus.

"You're still here?" he asked the flier with what was mostly false irritation. "Don't we have better tasks for our senior officers these days?"

Medbay

Bugly scoffed at Cryotek's suggestion that he make Soundwave into a puppet.

"It would be...interesting, if nothing else."
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

"What are you doing! Let me up you idiot you're bending my wings!!!!"

"Gnrrr...Saving our skins flyboy!"

Wheels and Fly continued to bicker as Bludgeon's electropulse cannon fire impacted on Wheels's turret ring fusing the turret and and locking the tank's turret in a forward position, luckily for Wheels he was still aiming at Bludgeon.

The tank rocked on his suspension as Wheels sent another shell screaming towards Bludgeon, hoping to disable the shoulder holding his firearm.

Fly managed to get some semblance of balance on his mangled undercarriage and began to taxi in an unorthodox manner towards the fray, in an attempt to bring his powerful missiles to bear on Ragnnarok.

(OOC: Can I fly in here?)
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

(occ: well im guessing u can cuz Scorpinok faught Fort Max in here :P)

"OH no you don't"

Ragnorok Jumped at Wheels in attempt to land on top of him
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Wheels attempted to elevate his barrel to fire on Ragnarok, but the swordsmaster was too quick and one half of the Duocon grunted under his weight.

"Oof!"

Wheels fired a shell in suprise and reversed back at speed in an attempt to shake off the warrior clinging to his turret.

Fly finally enaged his thrusters and took to the holo skies, simultaneaously releasing counter measures to foil any attack by the opportunistic Bludgeon. The jet banked 180 degrees and set himself for an attack run on Ragnarok.

"Wait you'll hit me!!!"

"Colatteral damage now keeps still!"

Fly opened locked onto Ragnarok and opened fire with his laser cannons in an attempt to rescue his argumentative partner.
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Ragnorok say Fly's attack comeing. He put one foot on the cannon barrel and grabed the end, and tried to bent it upward
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Holodeck:

Bludgeon: -leaps, arcing gracefully over the shell, rising through the chaff, slashing at Fly's undercarriage-
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Wheels struggled to shake off Ragnarok and locked his forward tracks and engaged his side motors and begun a leisurely spin with the hope of gaining enough momentum to shake off his attacker.

"You're quick.. nnnnggg..I'll give you that, but your wasting your time trying to tear me apart with your bear hands,...you ..nnnngggh.. ain't that strong kid!"

Wheels bravado couldn't hide the fact that his barrell seemed to be bending in ways Shockwave had never intended.

"Grrraa!!"

Fly let out a yelp as Bludgeon's blade lopped off one of the rear wheels of his landing gear and immediately banked into a roll and attempted to gain altitude. As an afterthough Fly armed and released two missilies which dropped casually towards the melee beneath....
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

Ragnorok landed on his back

"grrr."

He flipped onto his hands and transformed, and kicked it into reverce.

"Catch me now haha"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Holodeck:

Bludgeon: -twists in mid-air, katana blade flashing, lands and leaps again, crackling ball of flaming electricity forming in his left hand as the dropping missiles explode, flings fireball at Fly-
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Fly banked to the right at 45 degrees the fireball just singing his left wing but wrecking one of his missile launchers, he begun a steep dive, peppering the ground around the stationary Wheels in the hope they would be able to conjoin once more after all with a burnt wing and no landing gear he had no other choice.

Wheels didn't dare open fire with his bent barrel, the twisted riflings would cause a mid turret explosion!

C'mon Fly I'm gonna get pounded into foil unless you hurry...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Holodeck:

Bludgeon: -lands, spinning to face the others-
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Holodeck

Fly collided at full speed with the battered Wheels and in an instant they were one once more.

The reformed Duocon skidded along the floor in a shower of sparks leaving a large groove in the deck floor.

Flywheels eventually came to a stop and dragged himself to a sitting position his slightly bent tank barrel pertruding from behind his head. The Duocon bent down and appeared to address his legs.

"That was all your fault idiot, we could have taken them."