[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The shuttle set down, not like a feather though. The landing systems where apperently smacked around in the battle and nearly held. Everyone on board was bounced around slightly.

"Well as they say any landing you can walk away from is a good one." The General shrugged grabbing a laser scapel.

"Ok guys let's get to work. Cryotek you will remove the explosives, Mixmaster and Bonecrusher you will do repairs. Triggerhappy, Cyclonus and Predacons stand gaurd." He said quickly moving to the air lock.

Cryotek jumped out and transformed and landed near the engines.

"Wow, we got lucky." He said looking at the bombs tucked near the engines. "It will be a little tough for me to get these out but I should be fine. He smiled and got to work.
verytired

atmosphere

Post by verytired »

Cosmos chuckled at Groundshakers comments, although he was a little put off at the idea of needing a bodyguard. Well, whatever: better than being alone, he thought.
He recieved a comm from Backstreet:
" We'll tracking your course from here. I'm also scanning your area to find Astrotrain again, as for any new possible hostile contact. Don't worry, you are covered."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Finishing the installation of a monitor and the recovery of the human casualties, Prowl heeded the order to retreat. The strategist was covered with streams of darkening crimson and brown blood and he stopped long enough to grab a hose and rinse himself. Silently, he trekked aboard and began running through notes on the battle.

=Continuing in End of the Line: Battlegrounds: Other- part 2