[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Elcor
Protoform

Fuel Reserve:

Post by Elcor »

"Thank you, Prime!" - Afterburner continued excitedly; Prime, it seems, wasn't in a bad mood and wasn't going to punish them for being slow with ordered retreat. He could only hope that his - and Computron's - little initiative would be met with similar understanding.

"I beg your pardon about that... incident when we, I mean Computron, went to the shuttle when you gave the order to retreat. But it was our collective idea that, while the enemies are falling back, a little diversion would be proper.

So... When I was hanging by the shuttle exhaust tubes I planted four of my heat-seeking missiles in the crack which Computron made.

When they'll turn full power on, the tubes will get hot and KA-BOOM! Good bye Desperation!" - he finished and looked at Prime expectantly. "What do you say?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Reflector

Ark: Conference Room

Post by Reflector »

Jazz stood with a hand on his hip as he listened to Dropshot's announcement. His face dropped a bit at the news of the others' disappearance, more due to fear of what would happen if the Mayhems attacked again than of sorrow. He was glad they were still alive at least.

"Ye'h, I got one. When do we start bustin' some Decepti-cans?" Jazz chuckled, trying to lift the somewhat somber mood.
verytired

onboard the desperation

Post by verytired »

Slicer waved down Cryotek :
"Would you be able to sort me out Cryotek? I was less than useless back there: the technobot made a fool of me. I need to become as I was, but better. I need to be able to transform, and do it well. Can you help?"
Uncharacteristically polite, but Slicer needed Cryotek badly: his foot wasn't healing well at all. And next time he met the technobots, he swore he'd destroy them all.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hearing the news that Skyfall was gone, Aero just remained silent for the moment, forgetting that Astra was looking around for the time being and his thoughts resting on the now gone Autobot. He really wasn't sure how to react to the news, sort of just staring out into space for the time being.

Stratus however gave an audible, somewhat saddened chrip. With Starlight and the others gone, that now meant Status was the only minicon around again. He didn't like being one-of-a-kind surrounded by giants. Now he had no-one he could talk or hang out with.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek nodded and looked at Slicer.

"Sure I think I can come up with something." He said a glint in his eyes.

Predaking nocticed something with this eagle eyes.

"Ratbat and Hatemonger, there appears to be a device in the shuttle engines. I would recommend landing now that we are away from the Autobots." He giant growled.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Quebec:

There is nothing more dangerous in the world than a bored sniper.

Especially a sniper with cat-like senses.

Jalgar's ears twitched. He'd picked his spot, completely camoflagued himself, paintball rifle at the ready. Spy satellites, he didn't mind watching him. For one thing, they were far out of his range. Well, anymore than he minded anybody watching him, anyway.

Moving ever so slowly, he started to pan his 'scope over the buildings in the distance, looking for whoever was watching him.

Abandoned Army Base, Outside of Denver:

Hosehead: -over commlink- "I'm guarding the fuel stockpile we found out here."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

"I would appreciate it Chainclaw," Silverbolt replied knowing that any assistance, even basic field medicine could mean the difference between life and death for Air Raid and Fireflight, "Meet us on Omega Supreme."

Now he only needed to get a hold of Slingshot. Opening his comm he commanded, "Silverbolt to Slingshot. Let the Decepticons go and secure the air around Omega Supreme. That is an order!"

He then turned to Skydive and said, "Let's go. We have no time to waste." He craddled Air Raid in his arms once again and led Skydive, who was doing the same with Fireflight into Omega Supreme.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Slingshot heard the order and as much as he wanted to argue he knew it would be no use. Breaking off his pursuit of the Decepticons he returned and took up a circular patern around Omega Supreme's Rocket.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hubcap replied to Hosehead, "Fuel? We're stretched pretty thin right now, but once the techies are done getting Metroplex back on line I'll make sure someone is there to help you."

Fuel Reserve

Prime nodded to Afterburner.

"That was brave," he said warmly. "It wouldn't surprise me if the Decepticons found the explosives before they went off, but it will slow them down if nothing else."

Despiration

Ratbat tried to guide the shuttle down towards the ground.

"Hatemonger," he said, "I would suggest we do as Predaking says. You might want to find a more skilled pilot, though. If I tried to land the ship in the shape it's in, I might trigger whatever device the Autobots have left behind."
verytired

Atmosphere

Post by verytired »

Cosmos recieved Backstreets comm, and relayed it to Ground shaker before replying to the triggerbot -
"Cheers boss. I'm tracking the Decepticon as he descends: maybe we'll get some answers."
To Groundshaker
"thanks man: I was done for there. I'm gonna keep an eye in the sky job here: you sticking around, or do you have places to be?"
Cosmos felt vindicated and blad to be useful again; ground gigs were ok, but he was one of the few Autobots capable of being of help in space. Time to face his responsbilities with confidence.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw loped after the Aerialbots as they headed for Omega Supreme
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sideswipe slowly struggled back towards the Autobot shuttle, his frame acheing from the fall more than anything.

"F..igurrres. Right wheeen we ge...t them ooon the ruun. Priiiime t...ells us to f...all baaack." Sideswipe muttered to himself through a damaged vocoder.

"Ugh." He reached a had up and banged it on his chest, hearing something click he smiled. "Better." "Optimus, why are we falling back. I was just about to throttle Cyclonus."

~~

Blaster nodded to Devcon as he exited the barn. "Alright, I see 'im. Stay airborn, but keep your distance, I don't wanna spook him!"

OOC- More later after work, yes?
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Russia

"Alright, let me know if there's any trouble with him" Devcon replied over his comm-link before moving to circle widely around Blaster's and Sunstreaker's positions.

Ark Conference Room

Astra had considered staring and smirking knowingly at Aero as a wind-up when Dropshot made his announcement.

Startled about the revelation about their leader, the female medic jumped to her feet, the chair she had sitting in toppling backwards as a shocked look flashed across her face, what kind of leader would leave their troops at the drop of a hat.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark: Conference Room

Dropshot looked aorund as he saw the various reaction of the other Neo's. It was pretty much what he had expected. It was a big shock to him as well. It's just he already had a few hours to let it sink in. That and he really didn't have time to worry about it. Now that he was left in charge, he had more pressing concerns to deal with.

"To answer your question Jazz, we'll take out some enemy forces as soon as the Ark is ready to handle another attack. Our first battle with the Mayhem Attack squad went well, but it could've gone better. We need to make sure that something like that never happens here again.

While you were all gone on missions, I've been reveiwing what occurred and with the help of Sixwing have been setting up some new surprizes in case we get any unwanted guest in the future.

As for going out and picking a fight? I don't have a problem with that. But Prime might and with less bots around the Ark, I don't want to get us all killed. From now on we'll be working with Prime and the others a lot more than we have before. Not just for safety's sake but Prime might actually have a few things in mind for us now that he's back to fighting a war instead of just being in one.

So are there any other questiuons at this time?"
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Atmosphere

"Might as well stick around," Groundshaker replied to Cosmos. "Got nothing better to do. And besides, you're still damaged. Wouldn't be a good idea to have you get hurt."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger sat in the pilots seat and had Ratbat move to co-pilot.

"Luckly I've flown my share of starships in my day." The general said easing the throttle back.

"Constructicons and Cryotek remove the device and feel free to make any patches you can while we land." He said looking back the group as the shuttle made it's descent.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Flying along side the shuttle, one on either side, Cyclonus and Triggerhappy descended as well.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Despiration

Ratbat moved over to the co-pilot console and started to watch the sensor displays.

Scrapper and Mixmaster headed towards the rear airlock, ready to go to work as soon as the shuttle landed.

Fuel Reserve

Prime glanced back at Sideswipe, but didn't give any answer to the warrior's question.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sideswipe attempted to shrug but his body wouldn't allow it. His shoulder was too damaged to move in that direction. He lurched forward trying to catch up with the other autobots.

~~

Blaster slowly moved from the barn and peered towards the tractor.

"Sunstreaker? That you?" Blaster called out as he slowly moved forward. Sunstreaker remained silent, paying more attention to the retreating Devcon, than Blaster. His attention quickly shifted to the sound of engines in the distance.

"Oh no." Blaster said to himself, as he caught the noise. He looked back and saw the oncoming Russian military. "This ain't what we needed." Blaster turned to face the oncoming human military "Devcon, stay sharp. If it was Sunstreaker who went to town on downtown Moscow you know what these guys are here to do." Blaster slowly approached the human convoy. "I want to try and get out of here with no one dyin' bot or human."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

Silverbolt and Skydive entered Omega Supreme and set Air Raid and Fireflight down on floor. Silverbolt stayed down on one knee as he found himself to injured to move without pain anymore.

"You're injured," Skydive stated bluntly.

"I'll be fine," Silverbolt replied, "Air Raid and Fireflight are the ones that are in danger. If only I could have....." his voice trailing off as he found it more and more difficult to speak until finally he collapsed himself.

"Silverbolt!" Skydive screamed, "Slaggit! We need a medic! Now!"

Skydive turned back to his compatriots intent on doing something to help, but having no medical knowledge of his own, found himself resigned to merely staring at the damage helplessly.

"Hold on guys, help is on the way," he tried to comfort the offline mechs, "Somebody please help!"

-If anything happens to you.... because of me.... I just.... I just... Frag! Why didn't I learn some basic medicine?!-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw slipped out of his shell . He moved amongst the Aerialbots staunching oil leaks and doing what he could for them .