[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw noting the returnng Decepticon forces beat a hasty retreat. Only to find his retreat blocked by Predaking
A red haze clouded his optics and he charged.

He attacked Predaking's leg , the rear of Tantrum bear hugging him and his claws flashing in the light as he attempted to slash the Con's fuel bladders. His mouth open as he tried to bite through the Decepticon's knee joint.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Chainclaw's attack would have shown him one of the new features of Predaking the reenforced fuel tanks on Tantrum. Also, since the tanks at this moment were empty anyway the attack would have been a waste of energon in the end.

The giant roared as he grabbed the Autobot as Chainclaw's claws left gouge marks on Trantrums armour and tossed him at Omega Supreme's blast much like the Technobots tried to use Roadgrabber.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Shuttle

If Breakdown wasn't worried about jinxing the last 'steps' of the mission, he would have said ' we actually got through a mission without getting an injury'.

OOC: Optimusskids, let's continue this on the Nemesis thread.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

"Looks like I got their attention. Now what do I do with it?" Skydive mumbled to himself as he struggled to evade the incoming weapons fire and Ice blasts from Predaking and Cryotek. Twisting and turning and diving about, Skydive took some shots with his Lasers whenever the opportunity would arise, but for now his goal was to not get hit and end up like Air Raid and Fireflight,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Slingshot would have liked to have finished off Triggerhappy, but was content with the victory nonetheless. The Decepticon had begun a retreat, now he could turn his attention to bigger problems. Namely Predaking. Lining himself up, he made a strafing run at the gestalt using up remains of his Mortar Artillery.
Elcor
Protoform

Fuel Reserve:

Post by Elcor »

Scattershot was lost in his fury. He perceived no input about his injures, no overall situation analysis - just deep, black, overwhelming abyss of rage.

He maneuvered before the mighty stature of Predaking.

"Look at me, you... you mindless combination! I... I chalenge you to fight!.. To the death!"

"Uh-oh..." Lightspeed commented hearing this. "It seems the situation is critical indeed..."

"I know! Follow me!" - Afterburner's orders were sure and harsh.
He skidded avoiding the collision with Predaking and stopped in a spot between him and the Decepticon shuttle.

As Scattershot hadn't stopped insulting Predaking, Afterburner waited for other team members to arrive around him and then ordered:

"Technobots, combine! Form..."

The five bodies merged into a mighty gestalt once again - Scattershot against his own will, Nosecone absentmindedly as he only just recovered from his shutdown state.

"...Computron." - the gestalt finished, dropping on his right knee (Nosecone's part) and holding his left hand over his chest (to cover the most damaged parts of Scattershot). But the right hand was functional and Scattershot's acid pellet gun appeared in it, trained at Predaking.

"Datum: challenge was... uneven.
Conclusion: Computron is challenging Predaking now.
One shall stand,
One shall..."

The gestalt hadn't finished his sentence nor fired any shells at the enemy, clearly awaiting him to accept or decline the challenge.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw roared in frustration as he flew through the air . He looked round for a Con to target once he landed.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Fall!"

Predaking snarled as he saw his new target. The weakened Computron. He quicky ran forwards to avoid the shells from Slingshot and activated his jet pack again as he rushed Computron at full speed. Bringing his sword back online he was going to slash the Autobot limb from limb.

Cryotek watched as Predaking rushed Computron.

"Amazing if the data I am getting is correct he's about 75-85% more powerful than the previous version." He laughed looked at the giant as it ran to destroy another Autobot. His repair systems had stopped much of the fluid loss or energon loss from his battle with Omega Supreme though Predaking's face unit would need some major work.

"Hmm I think I can find some Duralax armour around the Nemsis when we get back." Cryotek pondered watching.

Hatemonger was starting to get annoyed by Prime's waiting game.

"Last chance Prime." He got onto his com-link to the Decepticons.

"Return to the shuttle and engage any Autobot's there. When we take off I am slagging this place." He said in a whisper more than enough for his men to hear but nobody else.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Fuel Reserve

Chainclaw's shots knocked Bonecrusher over onto his side, and severely damaged his shovel. However, the impact was enough to un-stick his treads and allow him to transform to robot mode.

The Constructicon glared at his foe (who had foolishly attacked Predaking), then turned and slinked back inside the vessel. Scrapper and Mixmaster joined him shortly afterwards.

Prime raised his sword and side-stepped in front of Hatemonger.

"Fool," he said. "If you manage to hit the fuel, you'll destroy everything within fifteen miles...including yourself, your men and your vessel!"

His optics narrowed.

"Stop playing your childish games, general. Your men are retreating. If you plan on leaving this place alive, go with them now!"

Silently, though, he send a transmission to his troops.

"Prime to all Autobots, disengage and fall back to a safe distance. We've done all we can here."

Ratbat, still shaken by his recent crash, staggered into the ship.

Roadgrabber's shell rolled up the foot of the ramp and into the ship.

Earth Orbit

Astrotrain groaned as the Autobots' fire slammed into his hull. His much-smaller foes couldn't do too much damage in one or two strafing runs, but he knew that he would be on the recieving end of a severe pounding if he continued to fly around dumbly like he was.

Thankfully, he thought as a coded signal reached him, I won't have to. The Autobot spacecraft have been distracted for long enough.

The Decepticon shuttle broke orbit and began re-entry.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger transformed into his tank mode.

"You really are not the leader I felt you were Prime." He scuffed at the Autobot leader as he rolled to the ship his weapons trained on the oil reserve.

"You do anything hostile Prime and I will send up to the abyss together." He growled.

Predaking snarled as he realised the Decepticons were boarding the shuttle.

"Lucky Autobot." He growled tossing Computron away from him as he flew back to the shuttle and and awaited to everyone to enter.
Reflector

Ark: Corridors

Post by Reflector »

Jazz continued on unabated despite the walking obstacles in his path, just narrowly squeezing past Astra as he screeched around the corner into the command center. He transformed through the last few feet of his slide, somersaulting onto his feet in robot mode.

"I still know how to make an entrance... What's happenin', Dropshot?"

Jazz held out his hand low to receive a five.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sideswipe impacted into the swampy mud of the Louisiana soil and slowly struggeled back to his feet.

"Urrr...that's... not cool." He reached a hand up to his head rubbing it. He quickly began to look around for Cyclonus but he had already taken off.

~~

Russia

Sunstreaker had found a place to hide behind an old tractor and storage shed and was keeping a close eye on the situation. He transformed into robot mode and peered out towards the barn, slowly.

He looked up and caught notice of the airborne blue shuttle, and also took notice of the Autobrand.

Autobot, Sunstreaker thought to himself. Only one so far though, are they here to apprehend me or...

Blaster peered around inside of the barn and shook his head. "He's long gone, Devcon. Any luck on your end?"
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

"You're just going to let them go!" Slingshot yelled at Optimus Prime, "We've got them on the run. Now's our chance to finish them off once and for all!"

He circled around, preparing to make another run at Predaking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Skydive heard Optimus and landed near the incapacitated Fireflight.

"Don't worry buddy, I've got you," he said as he picked up his brother in arms.

Fireflight's optics dimly glowed, "My arm..." he groaned and pointed shakily to a banged up piece of mech lying on the ground a short distance away.

"Shh! Save your energy. I'll get it," Skydive replied.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Slag, I was too slow- Silverbolt thought as he watched Sideswipe hit the ground. Suddenly, he heard the command to fall back. Taking a micron to survey the scene he saw Air Raid lying unconscious on the ground. Jetting to the ground and transforming, he picked up his injured comrade and carried him away from the battlefield.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The adrenalin and the Beserker rage that had led Chainclaw to attack Predaking began to wear off about 250 ft above the ground.

"ohhh myyy helpppppp somebody catch meee, I'm gonna dieeee , bears werent designed for flight , noonooo , I'm gonna end up as a smoking crater. Heeeeeeeeeeeeellppp
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Computron stood up shakily from where he was thrown by Predaking's assault.

"Datum: Tactical ruse unsuccesful. Retreat order accepted.
Conclusion: Initiating evacuation procedures."

Acid gun vanished from gestalt's right hand as he raised it to catch the falling form of Chainclaw. The bearbot landed safely in his hand, and Computron put him down on the ground.

"Datum: Retreat order given.
Conclusion: Evacuation is recommended. Cover fire is nesessary."

And the acid gun appeared in his hand once again, starting to pour rain of acid shells at shuttle's exhaust tubes.

"If vital parts of the enemy ship could be sufficiently damaged this would hinder it's flight ability."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Predaking saw Slingshot readying himself for another run.

"Not this time." the giant growled and opened fire at the strafing Autobot.

Cryotek saw the barrage of acid shells being fired at the shuttle.

"Slag!" He yelled and quickly made a wall of ice in front of him to protect the ship.

The acid shells exploded rain a mix of water and acid on Cryotek who quickly acted to shake the mix off of him.

"Owwww! Dragon like burning!" He yelled.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw shook himself and checked his internal systems

"thank you big guy he shouted up"

He hoped the extensive damage he had done to the ships interior would slow down the Cons a little.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fuel Reserve:

Omega Supreme: -still down on one knee, aiming at Predaking, fires again-

Abandoned Army Base:

Hosehead: -still waiting for somebody to come get the fuel-

Lug: -dozing-

Airspace over Colorado:

Brainstorm: -heading back towards base-

Command Deck, Trypticon, Quebec:

Leozak: -seated in command chair- "So you're saying you don't know where he is."

Killbison: -shakes head- "He's out there..... somewhere."

Gaihawk: "And he's got that stupid practice rifle."

Drillhorn: "I could have told you this would happen after he saw that movie."

Hellbat: -chuckling- "Look at it this way. It's keeping him busy."

Killbison: "Want me to throw you outside, Bat-Brain? Let him pelt you with some of those damned paintballs?"

Hellbat: -still chuckling, holds hands up- "No, no..... I just find it funny. That's all."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark

Dropshot gave Jazz the five he was looking for. "You were in that chamber for a while. Glad to see you were able to shake the rust off."

He looked over Jazz's shoulder to Astra speeding up from behind. Everyone was pretty much here. Now comes the hard part. He thought as he made his way inside the Conference Room.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Predaking had an easier way to avoid Omega Supreme. The five Predacons disengaged.

"Well now that was fun!" Rampage cheered as the five Predacons ran drawing away weapons fire.

"Yeah it was need a few cycles in the CR chamber when we get back home but so what?" Tantrum yelled over the din of the collective hooves.

"Hey guys if you haven't noticed we still have the annoying large Autobot to contend with." Razorclaw growled.

"We could merge and smash him again." Divebomb suggested looking down at the group.

"Yeah but now that we aren't so close to the oil fields we can actually use our new weapons." Razorclaw added as the group found some cover and transformed into their robot modes.

"Ok so I assume we are going to shoot the Autobot?" Divebomb laughed.

"Well he is the largest target at the moment." Headstrong grunted.

"Exactly Predacons attack!" Razorclaw was the first out firing his X-ray laser at the Autobot, as Rampage let loose with his lightening gun and ion cannon, Headstrong transformed back into rhino mode and let out a volley from his missile packs on his hindlegs, Divebomb took aim with his particle rifle and fired and Trantrum fired his catalytic carbine.

"Everyone keep moving and watch the skies we have a few pesky fliers to worry about. The Autobot should be smart enough to break off their attack soon anyway.

Hatemonger laughed as he rolled towards the shuttle.

"Ratbat have the shuttle start it's power up procedures."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

Slingshot had no problem avoiding the Predaking's fire, but he did feel the heat of the blasts cause his paint to bubble. As he turned around once more he saw that the Predacons had separated.

-Finally! Now maybe my weapons will be more effective-

With their attention focused on combining their firepower on Omega Supreme, Slingshot took the opportunity to make a run at the Predacons with both laser cannons blazing.