[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fuel Reserve:

Omega Supreme: -lurching as the Predacons' weapons fire slams into him, smiles- "OBSTACLE: REMOVED! TARGET: LOCKED!" -aims at the Decepticon shuttle, targeting the engines, fires-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw seeing his chance to fight a Predacon one on one charged into the fray.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Fuel reserve

Slicer was running perhaps a bit too fast for somone who wasn't scared witless of impending death, but no matter: he had reached the shuttle and was boarding gleefully, already planning to book an appointment for more weaponry, and to either get a new vehicle, or purge himself of Nucleon and get an altform befitting his stature.

Atmosphere

Cosmos grimaced (hard to do when you're a UFO, but he did). "I can't attempt re-entry with this damage Groundshaker : besides, alone you've no chance against this guy!"
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Computron gathered the information about the combat situation, the collective mind working furiously on optimal choice of action.

"Datum: Primary threat neutralized temporarily.
Objective: shuttle."

The giant walked, limping, towards the shuttle, smashing the ice wall with a blow of left hand, while the gun in his right was trained at Cryotek following the enemy maneuvers and raining him with acid shells.

All Computron's actions were concentrated at one objective: to reach the shuttle. As he finally made it he returned the gun back in the subspace pocket and delivered a mighty punch at the hull section between the exhaust tubes! Then another! At third strike the hull plating got loose, forming a nice crack.

Quite expectantly, the enemies were now pouring the steady fire at Computron who wasn't intact at the first time...

"Datum: battle efficiency critical.
Conclusion: Technobots, split!"

With this, five Technobots returned to their separate forms, four of them falling to the ground in various states of disrepair, while the fifth - Afterburner - was hanging grabbing at the loose plate. He held there several seconds, swingig here nd there, then fell at last, thumping heavily at Nosecone who was under.

"Hey! Look where you... oh, nev'mind!" - Nosecone clutched his pistol and shot at Predacons who were busy with Omega Supreme. "Shouldn't we help him?"

"Could we - that's the question!" - Afterburner answered grimly. He felt that their position - under the enemy shuttle - was most precarious one... And that Predacons would make a mess out of them if they divert their attention at Technobots.

"Cut... that... defeatist... crap!!!" - Scattershot shouted. He still had difficulties speaking but that hadn't stopped him from transforming to cannon mode and delivering a deadly barrage of explosive shells at Predacons. "We... must... deal... with them!!!"

"I know, I know..." - Strafe wasn't sure their leader was in the same universe with the others. Half-ruined, his fellows damaged, Scattershot still insisted on fighting...

Perhaps it'd be better if I could be so ruthless and so battle-driven as Scattershot - Strafe thought pathetically as he had no weapon to fight with. But he's acting like soldier, not a leader... and he was a leader of our team for so long! Is it a stress or something?

He ducked involuntarily from the incoming blast breaking the chain of thoughts.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw 's shell charged Headstrong while he rode on its back firing his cannon at the Predacon.
Reflector

Ark: Command Center

Post by Reflector »

Jazz followed Dropshot into the recess of the conference room, his usual easy swagger returning naturally to him as he got his jive legs back. He glanced around at those present, making a curious observation.

"Hey bro, where's Skyfall at? Cuttin' class?" Jazz chuckled.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"I think that's what alot of us would like to know," Aero said allowed as Jazz asked his question. Aero Blade had been waiting in the conference room for awhile now, and the Neo leader had failed to show. Usually he was one of the first ones there if he issued a meeting. It was all very unusual, and Aero wasn't sure what to make of it. His headache didn't help much with that either, but he tried his best not to let on to that or his dissorientation. The last thing he wanted was for someone to try to send him to a medic...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacons ran around the shuttle.

"Seems the cowards what to take out our ship." Divebomb yelled seeing Omega Supreme opening fire.

"I noticed, morons don't seem to realise the shuttle has enough fuel to cause these reserves to go up." Razorclaw growled as he started to transform again.

"Predacons assemble!" Razorclaw yelled as the group reassembled back into Predaking who quickly brought his sword down to deflect Omega Supreme's blast he then looked down to see the Technobot's running around.

"Predaking crush bugs!" The giant roared opening fire on the Technobots while training an eye on the Omega Supreme.

Hatemonger neared the shuttle and transformed back into robot mode.

"Is everyone on board?" He asked into his com-link opening fire on the Aerialbots with his Fusion cannon and forearm blaster. Then seeing Predaking.

"Predaking you will join Cyclonus, Triggerhappy and Sunstorm as part of the aerial group!" He yelled to the giant knowing he could offer quite a bit of cover fire for the shuttle or more than enough to protect it from the remaining Autobot fliers. Hatemonger boarded the shuttle and brought his Violator cannon online.

"Someone get us airborne, I am turning this place into an inferno the moment we are clear of the blast range." Hatemonger growled a sinister grin on his optics. As he then got onto his com-link to Optimus Prime.

"Prime your men are cowards they attack us as we retreat. Fine just realise the blood of the humans that will burn soon are on your hands." The general growled coldly not exactly caring anymore what the Autobot commander thought or did, his men attacked his troops as the were leaving the battlefield and put the humans at risk more than his men so now all bets were off.

Predaking looked and awaited the shuttle's liftoff.

"Yes I obey!" He rose yelled as he rose into the air firing mortars at Omega Supreme and into the Technobots on the ground.

Cryotek got in and waited next to the door with Hatemonger firing a few air blasts at the Autobots.

"Well even though we got are shares of dings I'd say this mission was overall more successful that not." The dragaon laughed.

"And the fire works haven't even started." Hatemonger snarled waiting for the shuttle to lift off.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Fuel Reserve

Prime ignored Hatemonger's taunts, instead re-openning his Autobot-only comlink.

"I said fall back, Autobots! That's an order!"

For his part, the bulky leader started to make his way away from the battle sight.

Still shaky, Ratbat made his way to the ship's cockpit.

"We've taken heavy damage," he shouted back to Hatemonger. "Multiple hull breaches, and serious damage to the fuel storage tanks. If you blow up the area, you would destroy us as well. And that would be...highly inefficient, I'm sure you agree."

With a flick of a switch, the fuel auditor activated the ship's repulsor systems. After whining for a moment, the vessel lifted shakily off the ground.
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

"You can't be serious!" Slingshot yelled in response to Prime, "I can take their shuttle out. We can rid ourselves of them right here, right now!"

He flew into position away from the Decepticon flyers where he would have a clear run at the shuttle.

"Just give me the word and I'll bring them down once and for all," he continued making his point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silverbolt looked at the limp body of Air Raid in his arms. He then saw Skydive holding Fireflight in a similar fashion.

-No.... What can I do? What have I done? I'm supposed to be the leader. Each of them is my responsibility. I....-

Opening his comm and dropping to his knees, "This is Silverbolt, Air Raid and Fireflight have taken major damage. They need immediate medical attention, otherwise..... otherwise....."

-They aren't going to make it-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw watched as the cowardly predacons fled his attack or just retreated probably the latter.

He turned to obey Primes order

He saw the aerialbots

"I have some basic medical training and an extensive knowledge of what can go wrong with atransformer maybe I could help till we can get them somewhere with a proper medic."
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

The shuttle lifted from the ground, exposing the Techobots who were underneath.

"That's it! Run!!! Everybody run!!!" - Afterburner screamed.

"C-coward!.. We... don't..." - Scattershot started to object but was interrupted as the other Technobots lifted him from the ground and caried him towards the main Autobot force.

"Fall back! That's Prime's order!!!" - Afterburner encouraged them. "And that's sencible too!"

The Technobots retreated slowly, hindered by their injuries... and by protesting Scattershot too.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Russia

"I think so" Devcon replied as his scanners picked up something and he turned in Sunstreaker's direction before it was confirmed as an Autobot energy reading "He's out by the the old tractor"

Ark: Command Center

Astra entered the room and sat down, before leaning back in her seat and swinging her feet around to place them on the table, listening to the conversation between the others, her medic's training taking over idly as her gaze travelled over each of the others.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

As Astra came in, Aero Blade was a tad unsettled, what had become a compulsory reaction for anyone he'd discovered to be in the medical profession. He tried his best to settle down, though, as she was on the far side of the room, and everyone was gathering for the meeting anyways. Hopefully it would pass quickly by.

As the medic's gaze began to scan the room, however, Aero's anerved status returned, and he did his best to make himself invisible or unnoticed. The sooner this meeting was over, the better...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger waited debating taking a shot. The only questions running through his mind were who didn't defend the Desperation and needed a severe beating and if it would hold up if he wiped out the oil reserve.

Cryotek looked at everyone on board.

"Ok who needs some help?" He asked finding a laser scalpel in a tool kit.

The Predacons eyed Slingshot ready to turn him into molten robot if he needed too.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark: Conference Room

Dropshot heard Aero Blade and Jazz's comments as he made his way to his seat. He about to sit down but decided against it.

"First off, let me say that I'm glad that you've all made it back relativly unharmed. Things have taken an interesting turn as of late but it's nothing we can't handle. After all, we're Neo's.

Now I'm sure you all have a lot of question's, the most important one being of course the whereabouts of Skyfall. I don't know how to say this....."

This was the moment Dropshot had been dreading. He sighed before continuing.

"Skyfall's is gone. I don't know why he left or where he took of to but he's gone and by the looks of things he's not coming back. Starlight, Ark, Nemesis and Sixwing also went with him. So now we're short staffed. We'll all need to pull a little extra weight around here until everything is up and running the way it should be.

For now, we'll be building up the Ark's defences. With the supplies that Artfire and Stepper brought back, we should be in better shape then when we first got here. And if we're not, we'll either borrow anything Prime and the others can spare or go shopping at the local Decepitcon base again. But I'd like to have some backup if we try something like that again."

Stepper had a puzzled look on his face as he went to ask a question. "One thing Dropshot. Is there anyone coming to take over for Skyfall now that he's gone?"

Dropshot bowed his head slightly as he answered. "No. Skyfall's last command was for myself to take over as leader as the Neo's. From now on I'm in charge. Jazz will still remain second in command. Any questions so far?"
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fuel Reserve:

Omega Supreme: -creaks to his feet, transforms to rocket mode, access hatch opening, boarding ramp descending- "AERIALBOTS: LOAD!"

Abandoned Army Base, Outside of Denver:

Hosehead: -activates commlink- "Hosehead to anybody. Is anybody going to come out here and get us?"
Elcor
Protoform

Fuel Reserve:

Post by Elcor »

As Technobots retreated, Afterburner accessed the situation. Seeing no immediate treat (as the Decepticones were retreating to their shuttle too) he addressed the others:

"Guys, hold Scattershot here for a while. I've got to talk with Prime" - and, not waiting for the responce, transformed into his warbike mode and roared towards the leader.

As Afterburner approached Optimus Prime he transformed back to robot mode and walked the last few steps to the leader tentatively. After all, he was trying to speak with the legend...

"Excuse me, Prime" - he began. "I've got to tell you something... perhaps you'd like it" - he finished with a sly wink.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Fuel reserve

Slicer satdown in the desperations hold, and watched dumbly as his body began reknitting its wounds.
Definetly getting some weaponry. At leaste a sword for primus sake, this bat is just embarrasing.

Atmosphere

Cosmos watched Astrotrain begin planetfall: his systems still to damaged to attempt re-entry, he commed The Suits back at Fort Max:
"Hey Guys: i think we know what happened to the sattelites now."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Hosehead, this is Hubcap. I've...uh...got no clue where you are or what you're talking about. Care to fill me in?"

Fuel Reserve

Prime slowed his pace to allow Afterburner to walk beside him.

"Please," he said. "Speak."

Now wasn't really the time for discussion, he knew, with Decepticons still on the field...but it was so rare for Afterburner to actively seek out a commander that Prime knew instinctively that the Technobot probably had something important to say.

The Despiration seemed to level out as Ratbat fiddled with the engine controls. Then, with a shaky jump, she started to fly away from the now-ravaged target site.

Atmosphere

The leading edges of Astrotrain's wings began to glow red as he began reentry. He quickly made a slight course correction, aiming himself towards the Nemesis.