[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

"Go to the Pit, you Decepticon rustbag!" - Nosecone fell to the ground from Slicer's grip and tried to shield himself from the furious kicks the enemy was delivering to him. After receiving two and realising that he can't block them effectively he transformed, so the next kick met his already-spinning hardened titanium drill. Sparks flew...

"Whoa, what a shot!!!" - Strafe was astonished by his own performance.

A little more help and that Decepticon is done for! - he promised to himself and aimed carefully again, now targetting Slicer's other arm.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Fuel reserve

Post by verytired »

A lesser warrior might have panicked at being outnumbered, outgunned, and possibly outclassed. Slicer was made of sterner stuff though. Grimacing through the pain, he leaped on to Nosecones back and began tearing at the aft of the drill tank. His nucleon powered healing system had repaired his left calf injury, his elbow was almost working again, and Nosecone was going to pay for his busted foot.
That’s if Strafe doesn’t take me out with a one good shot like the coward he is, he thought.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl closed the distance between himself and Slicer's combat, but stopped short in his tracks. Humans... dead humans and dying humans were all around him, but also there were humans struggling to survive. The strategist began to move past them, set on the need to prevent further deaths by the deeds of the Decepticons. Something in the commotion around Prowl made him pause and turn.

"Please help us!" Desperately struggling humans called at him.

He glanced back to the battle and assessed the activity. All were engaged.

Moments only. I- cannot leave these humans here to lose any chance of survival. This is illogical, but leaving them is unacceptable.

Reluctantly and in a slight daze from the conflicting thoughts, Prowl lowered his weapon and gently scooped up the humans that appeared to be alive, then moved them to a sheltered area before heading back towards the battle.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Fuel Reserve

Bonecrusher spun into (and fell through) the hole in the decking, presumably taking Chainclaw down with him.

Ratbat shook his head and tried to ignore the warning alarms that his diagnostic systems were putting out.

"Alive," he told Cryotek. "And if the ship isn't pumping anymore, then it would be inefficient to stay here."

Prime raised his sword and glared at Hatemonger.

"This is your last chance, Decepticon. Surrender or die!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw fell through the hole and onto the ground underneath the ship. The impact knocked him loose from Bonecrusher and he staggered back on his feet aiming a volley of his cannons at the Constructicon.

Wingspan piloted the shuttle back across the ocean .

"approaching the Nemesis lads" he told the 2 Stunticons.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

ooc: Cyclonus does have an actual speed faster than sound :P

Suprised by Sideswipes innovative tactics, Cyclonus was struck halfway along his nosecone by the Autobots piledriver and sent into an earthwards plummet.

knowing that he had little chance of staying airbourne, Cyclonus slowed his descent as much as possible then trasformed as he neared the ground, skidded to a halt then turned and started opening fire on Sideswipe with his Ion blasts

" Doesn't this Autobot ever give up " Blowpipe said harshly and Triggerhappy did all that he could to avoid the laser fire.

" Quit yer yappin' and do something about him " Triggerhappy growled in response

rotating on his gun mount, Blowpipe carefully tracked and opened fire on Slingshot
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger first moved behind a building and spoke into a coded band.

"All Decepticons, return to the shuttle now. We have what we need and Predaking has proven himself most valuable. Predaking gaurd the shuttle for the other Decepticons." Hatemonger ordered then stepped back out he had a great idea of how to get his men more time.

Predaking heard the orders and was not overally happy but needed to follow them anyway. But not before launching a barrage of firepower at the Autobot flyers in the area.

"Yes I obey!" He said and returned to the Desperation and kept an eye out for any attackers.

Cryotek transformed into jet mode and made haste for the Desperation.

Hatemonger walked and looked at Prime a sneer on his face.

"I don't do surrender." He he growled his voice cold as he set his weapons onto a fuel tank.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I send this whole plant to the Inferno with all of it's precious humans and the humans foolish enough to live around this area. Or you can leave and my men will leave and the sluaghter will end." He looked at Prime.

"Oh I know what your thinking as well, I can just slash Hatemonger he won't be able to fire a single shot off. Remember Prime I have more guns than you do and it will cost more lives for you to test this hypothesis than not too." He growled energy forming around his working fusion cannon to prove he was serious and his other hand held his energon saber ready in case he needed to deflect Prime.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

The order came through to Sunstorm. His optics burned brightly once again but faded to a normal glow. He checked a new readout of his systems.

Thrusters: 40%
Weapons: Offline
Reactor Shield: 42%

Slowly he stood up, holding the circuitry of his damaged leg, mech fluid leaking from him. He almost fell once but he held onto the rock with his other arm. He looked a complete mess. It had been a long time since he had such a battle and the scars to show from it. He knew, however, that he would have to be more restrict next time.

I shall have to.... transform

The mechanisms inside Sunstorm whirred and creaked as slowly he began to change into the jet transformation he had been given. There was pain involved in it, but he didn't let out. The battle was over as was the time for screaming in fury or pain. His weapons were still offline but his thruster power had been increased somewhat. His reactor was stable and most of the harmful radiation would be blocked out, but not all.
The fire of his thrusters bolted out and Sunstorm flew awkwardly back to the shuttle.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

OOC- He'd need to be able to react and then actually get up to that speed since I doubt he would fight at the speed of sound. It would be next to impossible to pull off an attack since you would over-shoot your targets after only getting one or two shots off.

IC- Sideswipe didn't much care about being hit at this point. He would deal with Cyclonus on the ground. For now it was just a free fall. An ion cannon knocking some of his circuits off line while he fell didn't make much of a difference.

"This might hurt." He added as he dropped to the planet unable to move.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

"Whoops! This is too much!" - Nosecone exclaimed as Slicer rode him like a cowboy in some bisarre mecha-rodeo. He rolled forward then back, tried to spin - and all the time the insistent Decepticon held his position and delivered him more and more damage.

"Stay still, Nosecone! Don't move and I'll get that Decepticon from your back!" - he acknowledged the signal from Strafe at last.

"Well..." - Nosecone wasn't convinced that'd do better but was willing to try. Nothing worse could happen anyway.

Strafe was happy that the lousy cowbot show has ended at last. He wasted not less then ten precious shots trying to hit the moving target which Slicer, riding on Nosecone, presented for him - and missed with all ten.

Now, as the pair was relatively still, he aimed carefully gain and squeesed the trigger...

And nothing happened.

The heat ray rifle was out of ammo too.

"No! No, no, no! By he stinking Pit, why? What can I do?" - Strafe emerged from his hiding place and ran towards the pair, hoping againt all sence to achieve something from his unarmed attack...

Next thing he saw was a literal hail of bullets and shells exploding around both Nosecone and Slicer, topped up with bolt of electricity. Only one Autobot could deliver such a barrage...

Scattershot.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Fuel reserve

Post by verytired »

Slicer recieved the comms to retreat gleefully. Strafe sniping him was really taking the fun out of ripping this autobot to shreds. Before he could deliver any final blows, both he and Nosecone were hit by a barrage of bullets, shells and electricity. He was buffeted off his rodeo bot, and took advantage of the smoke to make a strategic withdrawl.

Upper atmosphere
Cosmos weighed the options before him: with his hull compromised, re entry was too difficult. And Astrotrain could still present a problem for Groundshaker . he resolved to assist his comrade and began a complimentry attack run against the triple changer.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Atmosphere

Groundshaker was surprised that Cosmos was coming around. After all, this entire scenario was designed to help him get away.

"What are you doing?!" he shouted.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Predaking had a large enough vantage of the oil reserve that he decided to pick his shots at Autobots still combating Decepticons.

"Prey everywhere, why can't I go destroy them?" He growled trying to understand the logic of returning to the ship.
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fuel Reserve

Silverbolt was impressed at Sideswipe's impromptu attack. Cyclonus had finally been grounded. Unfortunately, the attack had left him wide open.

"Hold on Sideswipe I'm coming." Silverbolt yelled to the autobot as he dove down under Sideswipe, firing a few lightning bolts at Cyclonus to keep him off balance and away from hitting him as he descended. He remembered all too well what happened last time.

Closing the gap, he adjusted his speed as he neared.

"Grab on," he shouted to Sideswipe.
------------------------------------------------------------

Slingshot took a direct hit to his fuselage from Blowpipe, a flame of fire and smoke trailing behind him. It wasn't enough to knock him out of the sky, but it hurt like the pit.

"Frag!" he cursed at himself, "I knew this was too easy."

Redoubling his resolve he began a continuous spray of lasers toward Triggerhappy, his desire to aim carefully now gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Skydive saw Predaking lined up in front of the Decepticon shuttle. Coming around from the side of the Fuel Reserve Slingshot launched a pair of missiles at the monster followed by a chain of lasers.

-If he moves I get the shuttle. If he stays I get him-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Predaking snarled at Skydive.

"Not enough gun Autobot!" The giant fired at the two missiles detonating them in the air. The Autobots lasers boucing off his armour.

Even though his new Plasma Cannon was currently offline he just brought the rest of his firepower to the sky.

"Course the Autobot pansies would attack our shuttle." Cyrotek laughed as he played anti-aircraft support with Predaking firing some ice beams into the air.

Hatemonger looked at Prime his weapons charged.

"Come on Prime I am waiting. Call your men off and leave or we all die." He growled.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

ooc: Chill SA, I was just stirring ya about the way you worded it... much like you would usually do.

" Sorry Autofools, looks like play time is over " Cyclonus shouted as he moved into cover from Silverbolts blasts.

Transforming once more Cyclonus hit his boosters to quickly get to the awaiting shuttle

Relieved at the fact that he finally scored a hit, Triggerhappy didn't pay enough attention to the incomming fire from Slingshot and was hit in several important componants sending him into a dive with very little control

I hope the slagging shuttle door is open
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Ark Corridors

"Whatcha expect? I'm going up against a race-car who happens to be an Ark veteran" Astra called back as she skidded towards the command center and swerved wildly for a moment, adding with a friendly laugh "Now catch me if you can, maestro"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark: just outside the Conference Room

As the 3 snipers made their way to the Conference Room, in the distance they saw 2 bots speeding towards them. Dropshot sighed and said "No good can come of this."

Stepper just chuckled and replied. "What makes you say that?"

"I'm hoping that their brakes works is all and if they don't we'll just push Artfire in the way." Dropshot said as he shoved the big white bot.

"What the? HEY!!" Artfire shouted back as Dropshot shoved him into the Conference room.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Elcor
Protoform

Fuel Reserve

Post by Elcor »

As Slicer retreated, Strafe came closer to the place where Nosecone stod in his vehicle form, battered and unmoving.

"Nose buddy? Are you functioning?" - Strafe asked tentatively... knowing the answer already.

Nosecone was immobilized and damaged by his fight with Slicer and the last barrage was a bit more than he could handle.

I've got to help him... Get him to the others... - Strafe thought as he tried to pull the fellow Technobot to some safe place.

"Leave... him... alone, Strafe! Attack... the enemies!"

Strafe turned and saw the remains of the Technobots team - Lightspeed and Aftrburner, already recovered a bit, were practically carrying Scattershot who was holding on their shoulders, barely functional.

"Pursue... the enemies. You... must."

"Scattershot, it's no use! They've won and they're retreating already! Besides, I've got no..."

Before Strafe could finish Scattershot stepped forward, almost falling in process, and slapped his fellow in the face!

"Coward!"

"Scatter, what?.."

"Shut up!" - the slaps were feeble and that wasn't force that made Strafe to obey. It was humiliation.

"You... all... cowards. I... will do... it myself"

And, before anybody could stop him, Scattershot transformed to his aerial mode and, wobbling, flew towards the shuttle and towering figure of Predaking.

"I... challenge... you, Decepticons!.. I... challenge you all!!!"

The three Technobots exchanged worried glances.

"Did somebody hit him on his head too hard?" - Afterburner asked.

"He... He's acting strangely indeed... today..." - Strafe didn't knew how to explain to his friends all the strangeness of his leader's behavior, so he simply repeated: "strangely indeed".

"It doesn't matter now. He's one of us and we can't leave him alone taking on all the Decepticon force. We must help!" - Lightspeed was worried more about their friend's safety than about his mind.

"But... you can't fly! You won't protect him!!!" - Strafe was desperate.

"Cut the crap. We can and we will" - Afterburner was firm as if he made decisions for the rest of their teams ten times a day. In some sence he did... in his dreams and simulations, where he imagined himself being a leader of Technobots. Now the skills he achieved proved useful.

"Lightspeed, you should transform and carry Nosecone after me. Strafe, help me put Nosecone on Lightspeed's roof. Then you'll follow me too."

"What do you intend to do?" - the others asked, already accepting Afterburner's self-proclaimed leadership.

"What it takes to stop Scattershot." - he answered and took pleasure seeing the astonishment and disbelief on friends' faces.

"We'll form Computron."

With this words Afterburner transformed and followed Scattershot with the others closely behind him. A new, unfamiliar feeling was filling his system.

Pride.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fuel Reserve:

Omega Supreme: -creaks to feet, right arm hanging limply at his side, cannon arm lifting, aiming at Predaking, fires, dropping to one knee as he does-