[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss Part 4.2: Rising from the Ashes cont. (Autobase)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

(OOC: Sorry for the inconvenience...)

Fort Max makeshift medbay:

"Wow..." - Lightspeed whispered amazedly. "Prime is alive... Again."
"Yea right! Now we'll show those blasted Decepticons and Quinte-creeps!" - Strafe added.

Meanwhile, Scattershot was busy apologizing himself to Red Alert:
"Sir, but I... How could I know this is a secret area? There were no marks or guard or anything..."
"And if they post guards here this place would attract all the unwanted attention anyway, you moron!" - Afterburner intervened, feeling the good time to pester his leader a bit more.

"Quit it, After. You are making a nuisance of yourself" – Nosecone tried to put a stop to the bickering. "Besides, we've got a job of moving Sky Lynx to the regular med bay..."

"Certainly" – Scattershot appeared to regain a feeling of the task at hand. "Technobots! Let's get out and merge! Form..."

Five figures swiftly leaped in the air, transforming and merging into the giant form of...

"Computron" – the booming voice of the gestalt finished.
"Datum: Sky Lynx is to be moved to the regular med bay.
Conclusion: Advising Aerialbots to merge and help. Advising Rathet to follow."

Command deck, Fort Max:

"Thanks, Brainstorm. I will go and try to find me some ammunitions. Though I would appreciate a little help – this database system of yours is giving me some trouble..."

Jetwave sighed and turned back to the doors.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Following the convoy...

Post by verytired »

Fizzle, Guzzle and Cosmos came alongside the human trucks stopping short of the Fire. Cosmos stayed floating silently a few meters in the air as the Sparkabots transformed and started administering to quenching the flames.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Having emerged from the Omega shuttled and gotten settled enough from the crash to fly again, Aero transformed and once again took to the skies under his own power. Stratus followed him partially, but then eventually circled back, instead sticking close to Starlight and the other minicons.

Once in the air, Aero was able to get a good look at the condition of the shuttle, and it didn't look good. "Skyfall, there's a rather large fire going right now, and it might get out of control if we don't take care of it quickly."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fort Max: Makeshift Med Bay
“Acknowledged Skyfall,” Silverbolt replied into his comm, “However it will be a few minutes before we will be able to assist you as we are currently moving Sky Lynx to the Med Bay.” He watched as the Technobots reunited once again to form the gigantic Computron, then turned to rest of the Aerialbots.

“No rest for the gifted, huh boss?” said Slingshot, “What do they need someone to show them how to put out a fire?”

“Sounds boring to me,” interjected Fireflight.

“It’s got to be better than hauling this piece of scrap all over Fort Max,” Skydive said knocking on Sky Lynx’s hull.

“Hey Computron,” yelled Air Raid, “Think that big brain of yours can keep us from getting lost again? We're kinda in a hurry here.”

“Enough!” exclaimed Silverbolt, “We've got work to do.”

“Relax, fearless leader,” Slingshot said, “They don’t call us the best for nothing.”

“Actually, we’re the only ones that call ourselves the best,” remarked Skydive.

“What are you trying to say?” asked Air Raid.

“No one else seems to be catching on to that fact,” replied Skydive.

“Alright then, let's show them what we've got,” Silverbolt said with a smile, “Aerialbots transform and combine to form….”

“Superion,” the gestalt said after the five transformers merged to form him. He picked up Sky Lynx and assisted Computron in getting the fallen warrior to the Central Med Bay.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Max: Hallway Outside The Science Lab
Beachcomber and Seaspray start down the corridor carrying the scientific equipment needed to test the soil near the crash sites. After a few steps Beachcomber starts humming an earth tune called “Here Comes The Sun”.

Seaspray looks at the minibot confusingly about ready to say something, but decides against it. –Ahh, why fight it? As Beachcomber would say, might as well go with the flow.- With that Seaspray begins trying to sing along, his warbly voice and poor tone standing out like an alarm klaxon.

Beachcomber looked at his friend and smiled then joined in singing while adding an extra step or two in his stride as the two autobots made their way toward an exit.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Fortress: -switches frequencies- "Metalhawk, Prime's busy at the moment. However, I believe both Prowl and Ultra magnus are available."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Roger that, Fortress... can you give me a location on either of them?"

Hawk wasn't surprised... not at all. But MetalHawk was still an autobot... and truly devoted to the ideals of the cause... regardless of whether superiors apprecieated him or not.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Outside Fort Max, Neo Crash

Pipes and Huffer both grabbed hoses and began spraying down fires while Powerglide grabbed the CO2 container and shot up into the sky...
Brave Maximus

Omega Crash Site.....

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall stood watching the Autobots taking out the fire, but that's not where his mind was.

I do the bloody Autobots a favour and bring their crew back here, only to get shot down. Where the hell is the security around here? Beyond that I have had no answer from Omega Supreme, Computron or Superion. Guess it's just Ironhides voice that counts around here. I am getting myself out of the dirt and heading back to the Ark as soon as Greatshot is healthy enough to travel......

Skyfall was tapping his foot in sheer irritation by the time Aero Blade's message came in:

"Powerglide is heading up there Aero. Let him know where to drop the CO2. Thanks."

He spotted Hoist helping Greatshot out of the Omega, with Stepper helping:

"Hoist, thanks for the help. Can you get him to Medbay and make sure he is taken care of as quickly as possible?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Makeshift Medbay

Seeing as his work was finished here, Ratchet followed Computron towards the proper medbay.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

(OOC: Sorry, been scatter-brained.)

Greatshot climbed out of the rut carved out by the Omega shuttle's impromptu landing. Looking at the damage, the Autobot marveled at the fact that they were all even still functioning.

Turning to Hoist, Greatshot smiled weakly.

"Shall we?"
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Fort Max corridors:
Computron accessed the comm link while carrying Sky Lynx to proper medbay together with Superion.
"Skyfall, this is Computron responding.
Datum: is currently busy with transporting Sky Lynx to medbay.
Conclusion: Arrival at crash site is expected at 15 minutes of Earth time."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

OOC: Edited and reposted my post

~*~

Outside Fort Max

Devcon strode out of the Autobot base, nodded at the red and yellow transformer that he assumed was the one accompanying him, then transformed, ready for take-off....

Fort Max med-bay

Wheeljack shifted in the CR Chamber, this was kinda boring and what the others had mentioned had caught his interest.

Suddenly he opened the door and stepped out into an empty med-bay, noticing a console was on and walking over to check it out, noticing the data for the power generators.

"Interesting, let's see what we do to help this project" the engineer muttered, then began changing the list, substituting the parts that didn't exist for available parts.

Air-field

Grapple arrived back at the tunnel, then frowned, no sounds were coming from the hole, stopping to look inside, he called out "Brawn?" but found the tunnel empty.

"I was assigned to do this project and my team all up and leaves me. Well, let them find someone else to construct their oh so important projects that they're happy to abandon next time" the bulky orange mech muttered, starting to throw the support beams into a messy heap besides the hole.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Neo Crash Site

Powerglide executed a textbook split-s, in an incredibly small amount of space, and shot back across the back of the shuttle. He dropped the fire retardant where the fire was the most severe and came back around to land.
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Fort Max: Corridors
Superion continued helping Computron carry Sky Lynx to the Med Bay. Something in the back of his mind began to urge him to hurry as there was another emergency that needed his help. Within moments, Superion suppressed the thought and continued on his way with Computron, thinking only of the task at hand.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »