[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Voices

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Sureshot looked from Hot Rod to the statue then shrugged.

"Fair enough"he said then lay on his back and bench pressed Hot Rods front end untill the upper half of the statue was illuminated.

"Well, thats something you dont see every day "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Inferno Club

Monzo grunted

"yeah lets not bring up the idea of a whole planet of possible replacements ok."

Weirdwolf padded along

"where next target is."

Galen blanched

"looks like we've left it too late."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tiptop saw the impending shot and transformed himself jumping off of Quake. The laser blast searing his armour.

Quake transformed back into his robot mode with his plamsa turret in one and and Tiptop jumped back into the other.

Quake quickly ran to the side and into a side road on a street still heading for the compound.

"I am not one to run from a fight." He said to Tiptop.

"Yeah but we have a more important mission than one Autobot lets go." Quake made haste for Galen's compound.

Inferno Club

Heater laughed.

"Well they could make good warriors." He chuckled.

"Anyway let's do whatever it is we are going to do." He smiled.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets, Koraja:

Tracks: -stands as Quake runs off, puzzled look on his face, then chuckles- "Good to see the Decepticons can stick to a plan....." -steps out of the rubble, transforming to vehicle mode, engine rumbling as he drops into first, activates commlink- "Chromia, this is Tracks. Quake's run off, probably going to hook up with Spinister. Get Galen out of there! I'm going to run what interference I can! Tracks out." -deactivates commlink, heading towards the compound, tires squealing as he shifts into second, then third-
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Streets

" If this map is correct" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf " The target's house should be up ahead."

Carnivac used his head to nodded at the correct house.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

"excellent turn mine is believe I yes " said Weirdwolf
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

Bluestreak found himself yelping in pain as the acid met the outer layer of his internal circuitry and his defiance started to slip due to the pain, a fact that was made obvious by his tone of voice "Not....telling....you....anything"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Strike three..." Tracer said simply to Bluestreak. He turned towards Scalpel.

"All of it."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

"Sureshot and Hot Rod. It was Sureshot and Hot Rod, they were inside the temple" Bluestreak found himself automatically yelling in alarm, then he sagged in his restraints with a defeated sob.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer would make a motion to Scalpel to hold off for a moment before applying the rest of the acid. He circled around to where Bluestreak could see him more clearly now instead of lurking just barely out of visual range, so he could look at the Autobot optic to optic.

"Very good," He said in response to Bluestreak having finally given up the information. "But I'm afraid you know the arrangement already. The acid that's already eating into your circuits is going to continue to do so until we're done with this little interview... luckily for you, there's only one more it of information we need, and you're out of second chances, so I would consider how you intend to answer it very very carefully before you do, because if you give us any kind of defiance, I'm quite tempted to allow you to stay as you are in an acid bath until Spinister returns and gives us his opinion on the situation..."

Tracer gave Bluestreak several moments to let the information sink in, as well as more time for the acid to eat at his systems before he finally spoke. "Now...why were you Autobots in the temple? Why is it of such interest to you..?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

"I don't know, I swear" Bluestreak replied "All I know is there was mention of ancient Cybertronian writing in the mission briefing and a gladiatorial stadium filled with robots inside"

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Neutralize the acid and patch him up," Tracer said to Scalpel. "But take your time..."

He then turned towards Starblade. "Once he's done, toss the Autobot in one of the holding cells on the Flamberge. He might be useful. I'm going to contact Spinister with our information..."

Tracer headed over to the shuttle's communication equipment, it being the most convenient to access. He openned a secure comlink to Spinister, attempting to minimize chances of someone eavesdropping. "Tracer to Spinister, we've completed interogation of the captured Autobot..."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Streets, Koraja:

As the Decepticons fired on the Ministers building, Chromia raced foreword.

"Minister, we can discuss this later..Lets go!"

She stooped down and made a move to sweep him up to carry him off to safety......

She opened a comm to Tracks.

"Tracks, I need some cover over here.......!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets, Koraja:

Tracks: -roaring towards the government building, activates commlink- "I'll do what I can, Chromia, but you've got a cloaked wingnut with fusion bombs hovering overhead. I'll try to distract him, but I'm out of ideas, frankly." -slams on the brakes, skidding through a 180 degree turn, backing into the building through the entrance Chromia used, transforms to robot mode, standing in the doorway- "Hey, Spinister! I told you that you'd see me again! Your little friend ran away from me! Guess I was too much for him!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outskirts, Koraja

Spinister groaned as Tracks arrived on the scene.

"We've been through this," he transmitted to the Autobot. "Stand down or countless Nebulans will die."

As if to punctuate his point, the Targetmaster fired another volley on the building. This more-severe attack caused large chunks of debris to rain down inside the building, collapsing the top floors of several wings of the facility. The helicopter, however, took special care to choose his attack vector so that the bulk of the building was between himself and Tracks when he fired...not out of any attempt to spare his foe's life, but rather because he wanted to avoid detection for as long as he could.

In the midst of his attack, he replied to Tracer.

"Excellent," he said. "Did you acquire any useful intelligence?"

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod made an amused noise.

"Well, I do make sure to keep my undercarriage clean," he said jokingly.

Recoil grunted, then glanced towards Spoilsport.

"You know...this thing really looks like a real Transformer..."

The Inferno Club

"Yes, lets..."

Hairsplitter looked towards Heater, then back at Monzo.

"We wouldn't want the bosses getting suspicious, after all..."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake started to roll up on the Government building.

"What was that about me running away!" He yelled and oped fire on the Autobot.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"As far as tatical information, there's no long range snipers among the Autobot forces here, aside from a couple of sharpshooters, one of which is our captive... as far as we last know, there's only two Autobots currently investigating the temple, Hot Rod and Sureshot," Tracer replied to Spinister over the com.

"As far as why the Autobots are there to begin with, the ruins seem to contain ancient cybertronian writings, as well as something about an arena with robots. The Autobot was a bit vauge there, but he's confessed his own unfamiliarity with their mission objectives. He cooperated relatively well with some lesser coersion, and he might still be useful as a pawn. I'm having him patched up then moved to a holding cell. Any further orders?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -ducking down to avoid Quake's volley- "You never said to stand down, Spinister, just to land and fight Quake. Quake ran off, apparently to help you here." -chuckles- "What's the matter? A building full of paper-pushing civil servants too much for you?" -locks overhead laser cannon on Quake's head, aiming laser pistol at Tiptop, opens fire, activates commlink- "This is as good of a distraction as I can provide, Chromia. Get Galen out of here now!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake dropped down behind a building to avoid Tracks fire. The laser blast set fire to the building.

Tiptop shouted.

"See the Autobot he attacks the innocent as well!" Hoping to draw attention to the Autobot.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

As the building around her took more hits, Chromia grimaced...

"Sorry about this Minister, but times up..we have to go!"

She scooped him up and took off out of the building....

Passing Tracks she called out...

"I have him, lets get out of here. Lead them away from the city, we don't want any civillians to get hurt!"