[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Voices

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake would have been smiling if anyone could see his face.

"No Tracks don't stand down!" He laughed ready to kill some fleshies.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

"Believe it, lady" Bluestreak shot back at StarBlade almost scornfully and he tensed up on hearing the talk of suggested beheading, then a flash of fear crossed his face for a moment on noticing the way Tracer was moving towards him before he started straining against the restraints again at the mention of acid.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer grinned wickedly at Bluestreak's reaction. "Looks like we have ourselves a winning solution. Do you happen to have any on hand?" he asked Scalpel.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: "And what guarantee do I have that your homicidal little friend down there won't open fire on the Nebulans even if I do land? I wouldn't trust you as far as I could punt Metroplex. The Decepticon track record for honor and honesty is virtually non-existant." -activating commlink so Chromia can hear what the situation is-
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Streets

When Weirdwolf made no reply to his statement, Carnivac said over the commlink " Come on, we have lots more murder and mayhem to do before we go back to the shuttle... Besides we wouldn't want to be here when some one discovers the bodies."

Carnivac started walking towards the next target.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Capital City

Spinister's voice was totally calm as he replied.

"He won't attack fleshlings, Tracks, because he will attack you as soon as you land. As long as you can match him in combat long enough for me to return from...arresting Galen, the Nebulans have nothing to worry about."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -sighs wearily- "You don't mind if I hope you crash and burn horribly, do you? Blackmail and brutality, the Decepticon way. Just remember this, Spinister, after I'm done with him, I'm coming for you." -scanning Quake, locking onto his weapons hardpoints, swoops down, transforms to robot mode, lands in a crouch- "All right, let's get this over with." -activates commlink- "Chromia, you're all that standing between Spinister and Galen at the moment. Do what you can to protect him. I'll be there as quick as I can, and for pity's sake, call for backup."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Chromia had been listening to Tracks's interaction with the Decepticons...

"Yeah, and who should I call? Don't worry, I'm used to dealing with being outnumbered. Theres a few tricks I learned back on Cybertron when I was leading Elita's Team."

She walked the short distance to the building that Galen was supposedly in...

"Minister Galen? We have a situation...."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Capital City

Spinister made no answer to Tracks' parting jibe. Instead, he righted his flight path and turned his course straight towards Galen's building...and whatever Autobot trickery awaited him there.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Flamberge - Shuttle

Nodding, Scalpel opened a compartment on his hip, producing a vial of bubbling blue liquid.

"One last chance Autobot. "He grinned " Tell us what we want to know or I start seeing what this will do to your chassis "

Temple

"Just one" Spoilsport said as he grabbed a few glow sticks and started to scale the statue
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer chuckled approvingly to Scalpel, then turned his attention back to Bluestreak as he continued to lurk just barely within the Autobot's visual range.

"Now listen Autobot, and listen good. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and if you don't give us the right answer, the good doctor is going to dump the acid all over you, and it will stay on you until you give us the answers we want. Be quick about it, and we'll put a neutralizer on to cancel out the acid. Cooperate from the begining, and you'll never have to feel the acid to begin with..."

Tracer paused a moment, letting the message sink in. "Now, how many Autobots were in the temple at the time we took you? We know how many were outside, they're not the concern. How many didn't we see?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

Bluestreak remained silent, his face a mix of fear and defiance, his gaze fixed on the acid, then after a long pause, he replied in a whisper, a look of self-loathing on his face "T-two"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Flamberge - Shuttle

Post by Aero Blade »

"Very good," Tracer praised in midly pleased tone, but there was still a hint of anticipation in his tone of voice that he was just waiting for the moment that they could use the acid on him.. "Who were they?"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade smirked. She stayed in the background now, since Tracer was one of her commanders on this mission, she didn't want to get in the way of the interrogation. She didn't leave, however, as she was curious to see what Bluestreak said.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Seeing Bluestreaks reaction, Scalpel placed a block of steel in front of the Autobot and put a few drop of the acid on it.

"See how it eats away at it "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Galen sounded grave

"details please."

Weirdwolf nodded

"murder and mayhem we experts are at."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

"Arcee and Springer" Bluestreak quickly retorted, not wanting to reveal who the Decepticons were asking about and grabbing at the first names associated with the one who had really been in the temple that popped into his mind as he tensed on watching a display of how the acid worked.

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

A wicked smile slowly crept onto Tracer's face as he evaluated Bluestreak's answers, mood, and overall reactions. The last one had not been in his favor...

"It seems to me he answered that question a tad too quickly, don't you think?" he asked conversationally to Scalpel and Starblade. He was using an smooth, slow tone, attempting to entimidate Bluestreak but also give opportunity to change his answer... "But was it a right or wrong answer? Or maybe he's a bit confused, and not thinking his words out... A little question like that isn't worth the whole vial of acid, but I think a little taste of it ought to help clear his head..."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

" I wouldn't have it any other way" Carnivac said over the commlink to Weirdwolf.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets:

Tracks: -aims his black beam gun at Quake, firing a blinding, clinging beam of black light at the Decepticon tank-