[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan waited for a reply as he did so he turned to
Breakdown

"did you catch that if Ratbat says yes , which of your colleagues would you suggest to accompany us."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger arrived at Gigatron's office and knocked on the door.

"Lord Gigatron, I have arrived. Let us discuss your plan." Hatemonger said smiling wondering what was going on.

Cryotek watched as the CV chamber finished the updates to Tantrum and slid him out. The drones moved quickly, placing Headstrong into the unit.

Tantrum looked incredable, his animal features more pronuced and he looked powerful and angry. In Cryotek's view how a bull should. He smiled as they drones set Tantrum into a resting area and the CV chamber began to work on Headstrong.
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Divebomb was lying down on the floor when he heard Cyrotek. He went to move his legs, his left wing moved, he tried to move his jaw his chest opened up. He reset his control settings and stood up, a little bit akward at first, but he went towards Cyrotek when he noticed his body had changed. He looked at his body and smilied.

"Nice Job."

Divebomb then collasped to the floor.

Tempest nodded when Scorponok had address his points. He thought to himself and continued listening.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Conference Room Three

"Prepare for action immediately," Scorponok told Snaptrap. "The same goes for the rest of you. Meet in the main shuttlebay in thirty minutes. Dismissed."

Ratbat's Office

Ratbat considered Wingspan's suggestion.

"You may proceed," he said. "Proceed efficiently, and use stealth where required. If Autobot agents discover your affilition with this project, it will become a write-off."

Throne Room

Gigatron pressed a button on his armrest, admitting Hatemonger. A large hologram floated in front of the Decepticon leader.

Once the door had closed behind the general, Gigatron spoke.

"This," he gestured to the hologram, "is my plan. This will be the weapon that brings us victory over the Quintessons...and the Autobots, too. Scorponok and his men will supply us with the infrastructure we need. Once he has suceeded, you and the rest of the troops will keep the Autobots busy long enough for us to finish the project."

Gigatron stood, then closed the gap between himself and Hatemonger.

"I can only assume you understand the importance of this."
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Tempest walked out of the room once he was dismissed and made way for his quarters, he would need a quick re-tool of his weaponary.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Yes, I certainly do understand the importance of my mission." He smiled.

Cryotek grabbed Divebomb off the floor.

"Heh, figured he woke up just a bit too early." He said hefting him onto a bed.

Snaptrap looked at his men.

"Ok boys lock and load then rearm." He yelled as the other five Seacons stood up and filed out. Snaptrap snapped up a quick salute and went to rearm himself as well.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" I would suggest Deadend" Breakdown said after thinking a moment " The others tend to be very... noticable for different reasons."
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan nodded

"If you'll call him we'll meet him in the shuttle bay , I'll brief you enroute."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

"Good," Gigatron said. "I would have been very disappointed if you didn't, Hatemonger."

He switched the hologram off.

"The relevant data about Scorponok's mission has been sent to your system. Do please study it and come up with at least two possible 'distraction' missions. Blowing up human landmarks, stealing valuables, fuel raids...whatever you think best. I needn't tell you, of course, that it would be good for us to reap other benefits from the distraction attacks..."

The leader slid imperiously back onto his throne, a sign of dismissal.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded and smiled he decided to ask Gigatron a question against probably the betterment of logic well from a less ranking Decepticon anyway.

"How would you like to help on a fuel raid?" Hatemonger asked a sly smile on his face but still sounding more than respectful of his commander.

"I've seen you in the battle at Metroplex and I think we have enough competent help here to keep the Nemesis stable during our prospective raids. Not to mention you should try to have a little "fun" yourself. But if you cannot that is no problem we have enough numbers now to handle these missions. But as the humans say from time to time something about all work and no play." While Hatemonger waited for a moment for Gigatron's answer he clicked on his com-link.

" All available Decepticons not currently on a mission and the Constructicons , report to mission room B for briefing." Hatemonger ordered and click off his com-link. Hatemonger had a few ideas in mind, but his biggest one would require a massive force but would easily keep the Autobots off guard. The United States Strategic Fuel Reserves.

Cryotek smiled as Headstrong came out of the CV chamber. The Rhino looked stronger and more powerful than ever. The drones moved Headstrong and then carefully placed Razorclaw with the Predaking components.

Cryotek smiled soon the new Predacons would reign terror on the Autobots and the world for the Decepticons.

Edited to make more sense :)
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Tempest walked through the Decepticon hallways before emerging into the great hall seeing other Decepticons rushing off to somewhere. Tempest continued into the shuttle bay and looked for the others.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

After being dismissed by Scorponok and leaving the conference room, Echoshift made his way to his quarters. 30 minutes-- that'd give him enough time to grab a little energon for some quick refueling, followed by a brief browse through his possessions in search of anything potentially useful he might think to take with him on this latest mission.

After also taking the opportunity to pack some extra ammunition to make up for what he'd used on his last mission, the Eurofighter left his personal quarters and headed towards the main shuttlebay as instructed. On the way he heard Hatemonger's announcement, but figured that since he'd already been assigned a mission he didn't count amongst the "all available Decepticons" group. He continued towards the shuttle bay and got there to find Tempest already waiting.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" I'm already on it" Breakdown said to Wingspan, as he openned a commlink to Deadend. It didn't take long for Breakdown to explain the situation to Deadend. When he was finished, Breakdown stood up and said " He'll met us at the shuttle."
------------
Mess Hall

After closing the commlink, Deadend took some time to updating Motormaster on the 'Wingspan Mission' before leaving the mess hall.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan strode out of the Constructors quarters.

"ok we're heading for Sheffield a squishy city of large/medium size, its industry has declined and it has 2 large universities. The warehouse is located near the main university . we need to look out for a tower block. Its one of the tallest buildings in the city which is located on 7 hills. Our building is located a short distance from the tower block the "arts tower". Near this tower is a squishy park with a shallow lake.

We will land under cover of darkness in the lake and wade ashore engaging the camoflage circuits. We will then proceed to the warehouse discreetly. I should be able to fit inside one of you and will try and keep a low profile till we arrive at the warehouse."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Cyclonus listened intently as Hatemongers's announcement was broadcast.

" Triggerhappy " He said to his cohort " Follow me, this could be interesting "

he then turned and headed out towards mission room B with Triggerhappy in tow
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

Gigatron frowned slightly, disappointed that he couldn't take Hatemonger up on his offer.

"As much as I would enjoy that, General, I have business to attend to here." His frown turned into an equally-slight smile. "Feel free to take Ratbat, though. He would be a useful, if possibly irritating, asset on a fuel raid."

Conference Room Three

With his troops moving out to gather their supplies, Scorponok left the room and headed toward the shuttle bay.

Corridors

He felt a little bit naked, but it couldn't be helped. The Nemesis had been built as a starship, after all, not as a ground-based headquarters. The corridors simply weren't wide enough for him to zip around inside his shell like he used to during his days posted aboard Scorponok.

It was, the Decepticon decided, something he simply had to get used to. Besides, it's not as if he was likely to get mortally wounded inside Decepticon HQ.

His musings were interrupted when Hatemonger's voice boomed from a nearby loudspeaker. He liked the Hatemonger; he'd even been cheering for the general when he'd taken a stab at overthrowing Teratron, although he hadn't been foolish enough to publicly declare his support. He was just a simple soldier, after all, and he'd much rather leave the revolutions to those who actually knew what they were doing.

Since he didn't have anything better to do, Roadgrabber headed for Mission Room B.

(OOC: Roadgrabber is replacing Ramjet on my character roster, so the conehead is up for grabs. :) )

Constructicons' Quarters

Scrapper frowned, slightly annoyed by Hatemonger's summons. He quickly decided that he would take Mixmaster and Bonecrusher to the general's meeting, though; the three of them weren't doing much of anything at the moment.

Hook probably wouldn't show up, but that was OK; he was busy fabricating Squeezeplay's new body, and with Scavenger and Long Haul gone off with the Mayhems he wouldn't be needed to form Devastator any time soon.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled and nodded back to Gigatron.

"As long as I have the permission to choke him if the runt gets out of line he can come." He laughed, though on a mission of this importance as much fun as it would be to just burn the reserve to the ground this mission had the ability to help the Decepticons in two parts. First it would be the diversion Scorpnok needed and second they can gather extra fuel.

Hatemonger had an amused grin crawling across his face. He certainly did think it was a shame Gigatron couldn't go out on the town as they say but things could be far worse. Besides, making sure the greatest warriors ever assembled would be a task for anyone.

While waiting to see what Gigatron's answer would be he quickly got onto his com-link again.

"Hun-Grr are you and your Terrorcons available for a mission?" Hatemonger figured if this mission was as important as it was it couldn't hurt to have some strong soldiers.

Cryotek watched as the CV chamber worked on Razorclaw, due to him having the majority of Predaking's systems his time in the CV chamber would be the longest. But it didn't matter in the end it would be the most worthwhile.

"Gigatron and Hatemonger." Cryotek said bringing a vid screen up in Gigatron's throne room. He smiled proud of his work.

"Soon the Predacons will be complete again and upgraded. The already most fearsome combiner system will be even more powerful soon." With that he let the vid screen show: Divebomb, Tantrum, Headstrong and Rampage. The differences of the group could be seen; in fact Gigatron should have been the first to recognize them. Their animalistic features were much more apparent but the amount of power it looked like every Predacon showed was frightening.

"Anyway, I am calling you on a two-fold idea. One to give you a progress report on the Predacons. The second is to seek permission to take them on a mission to allow them to wreck some human property to get use to their new systems. Probably some third rate human landmark where their response should be slow." He smiled and waited, curious to see both the ground commander and the supreme leader’s reactions.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Throne Room

(OOC: Is anyone actually playing the Terrorcons right now?)

"But of course," Gigatron told Hatemonger. "His new form might make throttling him a bit more difficult, but you should be able to keep him in line easily enough."

The leader turned to the comm screen that Cryotek had appeared on and listened to the futuristic dragon's report. "Good work," he said.

If he's spent as much time enhancing their internals as he has on making them look fearsome, they would prove most valuable...especially if Leozak ever steps out of line.

"Coordinate with Hatemonger," he told Cryotek. "The general can design a shakedown mission for them that fits into our overlapping strategic plans. At the very least, the added manpower should make his job easier."
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Tempest saw Echoshift walk in and gave him a nod and walked up to him.

"Try and keep your wings non singed as possible this time."
Skystream
Protoform

Main Shuttlebay

Post by Skystream »

"Ha ha. Very funny." Echoshift directed a mock-glare at Tempest. "Go ahead and worry more about your own concerns. I can take care of myself."
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul