Star Wars Episode 3 game

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Star Wars Episode 3 game

Post by Lambda prime »

This game could have been far better, it was obviously rushed and looks hideous.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Are you surprised?
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Games of films that come out at round the same time are never ever any good. Accept this.

Star Wars games that come out at otehr times are generally awesome.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

really? I actually like the bits of the ep3 game I've played (read first 3 mins).. It uses the same engine that powered Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (the 2nd buffy game that came out), but beefed up a bit and so on.... for a 'based on a movie' run & hack it's pretty decent... Of course, I haven't played much more because I'm being one of those retentive "not playing anything until after I've seen ep3" sorts of people..
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

What game did you play?

Everyone lavished priase on the LotR games because of their production values and fun hack-em-up game play, coupled with seemless integration of film clips and gameplay along with a slick upgrade system. Well, the Episode 3 game is basically the same as those LotR games with a slick Star Wars coat. I didn't find it to be a rush job at all with alot of extras jammed into the game, including bonus story modes, 2 player co-op and 2 player vs. While it was a bit annoying to be limited by invisible barriers and a non-user controled camera, the gameplay was fast, fun, and diverse in its move set. The fact that they didn't get Hayden, Ewan, Sammy J and Frank Oz to provide voice overs kinda seems cheap, and actually only had 1 real voice from the movies (Matt Wood as General Grevious) but they were smart to go with the next best thing with the cast of the Clone Wars cartoon. I enjoyed myself with this game, and the fun addition of a large cast of characters and a few surprises (watch the cut scene after the last mission to find out what *could* have been), this game is probally the best Star Wars game I have played since KotR 1.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/