ARCHIVEMANIA IV: 3 Apr 05: Old Trafford, Manchester, UK

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: Now that was something else. Kick ass PPV guys. All I need now is Brave MAxx to get his butt into gear and then it will be just like old times.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Survivor's Eye of the Tiger fills our ears, and we see a scene of a topless Igz running over a bridge. He glistens with sweat (such a sexy boy!) D-Ex is riding a bike next to him, shouting obscenities. Igz has the tag title strapped around his waste, and D-Ex has it on the back of the bike. A beer bottle rests firmly in the bike's water bottle holder.The pair continues to run, until D-Ex crashes into a tree with the bike. As he falls he tries to grab Igz, and then they both run head first into the tree.

The scene shifts, and we see Igz taking rights and lefts at a frozen chunk of meat hanging from the ceiling. The tag titles are in the background. D-Ex holds the meat from the back, and again shouts obscenities at his partner. All of a sudden, D-Ex stops holding it to chug down a beer bottle. Igz unfortunately takes this opportunity to hit the meat particularly hard, and, when it swings back knocks him flat on his back. D-Ex finishes the beer, finds Igz missing... and then is knocked down by the swinging meat as it comes back at him.

The scene shifts once more, and Igz is running up a set of stairs - and again D-Ex runs behind him shouting obscenities again... he sure does that a lot, hunh? Both men are wearing the titles. Finally, they reach the summit. Igz leans on his knees, and as D-Ex reaches over to lean on him, the slacker picks the wrong moment to throw up his arms in victory. D-Ex loses his balance, and starts to fall over backwards. He grabs onto Igz, and they both tumble down the stairs out of sight.
Igz: Holy crap!

Igz sits up on the couch. That same old couch.

D-Ex: Cobras again?
Igz: No... worse.
D-Ex: ...Seven Cobras?
Igz: Worse.
D-Ex: ....Twenty-Nine?
Igz: Dude... we were working out.
D-Ex: Not cool, man.
Igz: Yeah, I know.
D-Ex: Hey man... we gotta go over to the race track and pick up our winnings.
Igz: Teach them to put hundred to one odds on us winning!
D-Ex: I knew our patented training technique... of just sitting here... would work.
Igz: They just didn't have faith.
D-Ex: So.. ah... yeah. You better get going, and pick up those winnings.
Igz: I thought you were gonna.
D-Ex: Naw, man, I dropped 'em off.
Igz: Yeah... but I had the idea.
D-Ex: But... but... oh well.
Igz: Eh.
D-Ex: Who really needs 10,000 bucks anyway?
Igz: Dude, don't we still owe money to coke and miller?
D-Ex: Shhhh... I wrote them a letter and told them we were dead.
Igz: You wrote them a letter, saying you were dead?
D-Ex: yeah?
Igz: Did you sign it with your name?
D-Ex: Duh.
Igz: ....oh well.

A moment later the door knocks.

D-Ex: Isn't it illegal to bet on yourself, or something, anyway?
Igz: Um... crap!

A man in a suit with an earpiece kicks down the door.

Man in Black: You have the right to remain silent... Anything you do or say can be used against you in the court of law

The slackaz don't say anything for a moment.

Igz: What do you think prison beds are like?
D-Ex: Dude... forget that. Do you think you can have beer in prison?
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:
Lisa Lovelace comes up to King as he is exiting the locker room. King looks mighty smug and doesn't mind the camera. He smirks a bit and looks into the camera.

LL: Looks like you stole one from Blaster. Why do you want to win by doing something illegal like grabbing his tights for a pin?

King: It's only illegal when you are caught sweetie. Blaster thought that he can outrun and outmanuever me but I got a few tricks up my sleeves and I ended up outsmarting him instead. That kid still got a lot to learn from veteran of the ring like me.

LL: So Blaster has revenge on his mind now. Are you worry that he will come after you?

King: Ha! Are you kidding? That punk thinks he can hurt me by those pansy moves of his? PUH-LEZ. Did you see my five moves of doom? They can make a guy like Blaster cry like a baby with pain. I just want to say... Bring it on buddy boy.

LL: Ok so anything else you want to say to the audience?

King: Yeah.. to Viewfind.. grats on winning the belt. Be sure to keep it warm for me cuz I'll be coming for you soon. To X.. you got lucky by beating Ghostal but I'd like to see how you do against me. Yeah I am calling you out kiddo... do you have the guts to face me? As for rest of AWF I just want to say... I am the KING and you ain't see nothin' yet!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Being a god among men I have many ways of telling people to know their place below me, and today, just for King. I shall do a very special limmerick.

There was once a man named King
and he thought he was great in the ring
But then he faced Blaster
who turned out to be his master
and he was forced to cheat to win

Sing Kang, you couldn't beat me. You couldn't beat the god among men. You hit him with all five of your inane moves of dull. You hit me with everything you had. And you still couldn't pin Y3B. So what do you do? Like the true assclown you are you grab the tights. I think this was just your way of admitting defeat, but you didn't want to bruise your already fragile ego by letting what was supposed to be, be.

But this is now way to end an epic tale of the Y3Bible, no! Your own Personal Jesus must triumph. You must reach out and touch faith, so I have gone ahead and pulled a few godly miracles and guess what? On Mayhem it will be me against you and this time I promise it will take more than a LOOK OUT OUT AND SHOUT! Act of god to save you!
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:

Blaster, Blaster, Blaster... when will you ever learn? You talking like I can't beat you without the tights grabbing? Why that's not true at all... I enjoy beating you the easy way and the hard way.. and I simply want to get it over with that day. I guess you are the honest type who acts straight and narrow and never cheats. Well then have it your way... I will continue to beat you any way I can and there's nothing you can do about it. So we'll see each other again on Mayhem. Why that's a great opportunity to show the world that you are just a false prophet, a fake. I will beat you again cuz I am the King of the World and you are just another peon. Biatch.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

I can't believe it. I can't believe this.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

I drop hot lines like a giant ninja on fire, my milk never expires, i pull teeth with a pair of golden pliars, if you say i don't then you're a god damned liar, i'ma robot dinosaur with a mouth full of lazer, if i was william riker i would shoot you with a phaser, you smell bad and you have body lice, if we go to a tool store i'll squeeze your head in a vice i'll put bread in your ass and make it come out toast, i'll hide in youir closet at night and make pretend i am a ghost.i'll smash your fingers with a hammer,throw you in the slammer, grow big like bruce banner, with a shirt off i am tanner.

Yo TC i got yo bling!

HOLLA!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: After alot of personal problems it's nice to come back and see my character score a win.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.