TF game for Gamecube

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

TF game for Gamecube

Post by Igos Du Inka »

hey do u guys think there will ever be a Transformer game of any kind for GC
sikkbones
Protoform

Post by sikkbones »

about the same time the he-man game comes out for Cube...

actually wasn't the TF game for ps2 also supposed to come out for cube but was pulled at the last minute?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by sikkbones
actually wasn't the TF game for ps2 also supposed to come out for cube but was pulled at the last minute?

PS2 Armada game came out a little while ago - good game too! worth checking out

There was also a G1 game called "Transformers: Tatakai" - and well, it was only released in Japan, and you're not missing much
Soundblasterock58
Protoform

Post by Soundblasterock58 »

I hope so...GC is the only major system I have.:(
Remember protoforms, don't do Energon!
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Transformers should have been multiformat, it's not hard to port PS2 games to Gamecube but I reckon disc space was a issue.
Maybe the sequal will be for all systems.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

bah they pulled Sonic Heros and that was a bigger game then the Armada one lol
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Not all PS2 games use the full disc space, and Gamecube does have a few games that use 2 discs. All they had to do was cut out all the extra crap.
Both consoles seem to have their weaknesses, Gamecubes discs are ackward and their high prices defeat the entire point of them (preventing piracy to prevent high prices) wheras PS2's in game performance is hindered by the DVD.
I know Nintendo met all their targets with Gamecube (they're out to entertain not make a buck) but for Revolution they better make the console a bit more accessible.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

this may be just my opnion but the X-box is totla and utter crap i mean the graphics and sound are good but not too much different then the other too Microsoft is just trying to run sony/nintendo outa busness
sikkbones
Protoform

Post by sikkbones »

Originally posted by Igos Du Inka
this may be just my opnion but the X-box is totla and utter crap i mean the graphics and sound are good but not too much different then the other too Microsoft is just trying to run sony/nintendo outa busness

actually i have heard the only reason microcrap is in the console buisness is to prove that they have no monopoly on software in the US. bill gates could care less about japan and europe as long as he has a market share in north america...
the microsoft x-crap isa decent system and im sure the adding music option will be a feature of future consoles.. but the games for it thebest are multi platform and the only really good exclusives for it are KOTR 1 and 2, full spectrum warrior (wait thats on ps2 now why am i not surprised) and the halo series... the 3rd one will probaly come out for xbox next...
Maraudermus Prime 2
Protoform

Post by Maraudermus Prime 2 »

aww, I was looking forward to TF's on GC.
FANTASTIC!
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Uh, of course they're trying to make money and to do that running sony and nintendo out of business is a good idea.

And how does having better graphics and sound make something crap?
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

actually, there is a TF game on the GC - it's something along the lines of Super Smash Bros, but with characters like Prime, Megatron, Solid Snake etc.. No idea of the name, but it's Japanese only... search in the news forum for it..... good luck :)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Microsoft is just trying to run sony/nintendo outa busness
The other two aren't in business to be charitable to their rivals either...
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Sony Computer Entertainment aren't going to vanish with PS2, PStwo slimlines and PSP's that need replacements and repairs, they sold 90 million worldwide, Microsoft sold 20 million X-boxes and Nintendo sold 17 million Gamecubes and god knows how many Gameboys by now. Nintendo sell the most software (games and so forth) and still make profit from selling consoles, that low price on the Gamecube isn't because it's not selling but because it can be sold for that price.
Alphadog
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
sikkbones
Protoform

Post by sikkbones »

Originally posted by Lambda prime
Sony Computer Entertainment aren't going to vanish with PS2, PStwo slimlines and PSP's that need replacements and repairs, they sold 90 million worldwide, Microsoft sold 20 million X-boxes and Nintendo sold 17 million Gamecubes and god knows how many Gameboys by now. Nintendo sell the most software (games and so forth) and still make profit from selling consoles, that low price on the Gamecube isn't because it's not selling but because it can be sold for that price.

wasn't one of nintendo's reasons for dropping the price to make it affordable enough for one to bein every home like the nes was..

i think nintendo if they are smart will make sure there next system can play cube games and gba games tho...
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Gameboy Evolution or N5/Revolution, guess time will tell, they won't reveal their next console or handheld until they are released for fears their rivals will steal them.
Alphadog
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
sikkbones
Protoform

Post by sikkbones »

i think nintendo if there smart will keep doing there thing cheaper that the other guys... part of the gamecubes probalem was the price.. if they had released it at 100 or 150 american like its going for now they would have the market share...
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Gamecubes been a success in it's own way, they sell more software then Sony or Microsoft. Iv'e had mine since the launch (May 3rd 2002 UK) and it has never broke down or had any problems, it took one year and a half for my PS1 and two years for my Dreamcast.
If there's one thing the big N get's right its hardware I don't ever recall the NES, SNES, N64 or Gameboys having the kinds of problems Sony's products have. I did plan on getting a PSP, it looks flashy but wether its reliable remains to be seen.

One thing though, with Gamecube aimed towards kids (Believe me, I took one look at the top 100 on http://www.play.com and realised it) wouldn't it have made more sense to put to Transformers on that console?
Alphadog
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
sikkbones
Protoform

Post by sikkbones »

yup.. it would have... i might have actually bough it had it come out on cube too...