[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: A Tale of Two Houses (Neobase/Debris)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Debris II:

Roadbuster: -checks all his guns one last time, heads out-
Brave Maximus

OOC: Going to assume that Aero's on board

Post by Brave Maximus »

The Omega's door slide shut and the engines engaged at full thrust. The rumbling was felt all through the shuttle as, slowly at first, lifted off the rails.

With in a few seconds, the Omega was airbourne and out of the volcano (though that first little bit was always interesting, going completely virticle to exit the mouth). Since it was a short hop, Skyfall kept the Omega high enough that the sonic booms would do no damage but low enough to stay out of comercial traffic.

(OOC: And with that, we move to the "Everywhere else" Thread :D)
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

As soonas Skyfall and the others had left, Dropshot activated Sentinel. "Sentinal back online." There's that taken care of.....now what?

"Sentinel. Continue scanning all channels for any other possible Decepticon threats. Alert me as soon as you pick up somthing."

Dropshot then left the command centre to check in on how Astra was coming along at the Med Bay. As he walked in, he saw what was left off Sixwing on a few of the tables. "It seems like they've kept you fairly busy. How are they doing?"
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Ark Med-bay

As Dropshot entered the room, the scarlet and black femme looked up from repairing one of Sixwing's componments, throwing glances at Jazz's chamber from time to time "They're doing fine"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

"Good to hear it. Keep me posted on their progress if you can and send Jazz down to the Command Centre as soon as he's available. There's a few things that I'd like to go over with him while the boys are out playing. Thanks"

As he started to walk back out, Dropshot turned to see Sixwing's components again. That's one tough bot. I'll give him that much. "By the way, if you need any help with anything, just let me know and I'll help in any way I can. OK Astra?"

And with that said, Dropshot continued back to the command centre to check up on Skyfall's little mission.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Ark Med-bay

Astra nodded at Dropshot's commands as he left the med-bay, then she continued with the component she was repairing.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer watched Roadbuster and Whirl move out, stared at Sixswitch a second, then asked

"Are you comin' or what?"

Springer made his way to the exit of Debris II eager for a fight.
Brave Maximus

Ark - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dark Purple energy crackled around Missile Run's body. It began to surge and ripple, folding in on it's self and growing brighter. With in a few seconds the deep energy field surged around the Micro Master, completely obscuring him from view.

The light changed it's colour and intensity growing whiter and brighter with each passing moment. Soon, the blinding glow filled the room, and at the centre of it, a small golden Autobot symbol, glowing against the light. Then in a flash, the light dissappeared, and the room seemed to plunge into darkness as the optics tried to adjust. And in the temporary darkness, a voice like the cold opening of a crypt called out:

"I am whole again......."

Missile Run sat up on his med table, the white glow fading back to his normal dark colours - golden Autobot symbol still faintly glowing. His wounds were repaired and his body was whole. But not just his - every other Micro Master component in the Medbay had repaired itself......
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Ark Med-bay

"What the slag just happened?" Astra cried, backing off, startled.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Hearing Astra's cry, Dropshot went back to the Med Bay only to find that somehow Sixwing's components had healed themselves almost instantly. He glanced over at Astra, she looked fine, just scared out of her circuts.

Dropshot then turned attention to Missile Run and just smirked. "You need to warn someone before you do that. But it's good to have you back. As soon as you pull yourself together, I'd like you to come with me to the Command Centre. There's a few things I need you to give me a hand with."

And with that said, the sniper once again headed back to his post.
WRESTLING:

Brave Maximus

The Ark

Post by Brave Maximus »

Missile Run lept into the air, followed by the other Micro Masters in med-bay. The combiner jet broke apart and they came togeather to form Sixwing.

He turned and looked at Astra with the new, brilliantly shining eyes and smiled behind his faceplate.....

Then walked out of medbay and headed to Command and Control. There he waited and looked in on Dropshot.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Med-bay

"Slaggin' freaky behaviour" Astra hissed, watching the other two leave the room, before moving to tidy up the med-tools somewhat noisely, muttering and not sounding too happy "What's with that guy?"

Brave Maximus

Command and Control

Post by Brave Maximus »

"What is it that you wanted?" Sixwing growled at Dropshot.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »